Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) (904 Views)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 01, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ycee to Simi.

But I want to lick sth, pls who cares? Before I cry cry cry
Re: I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Can anyone bring some lollipops down here? grin those swirly ones plz...

Somebori wanna lick sumtinz cool
Re: I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Leme start with you, Oya zip off angry

Re: I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

put it off
Re: I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) by dilini(m): 5:18am On Sep 01, 2016
I never knew TrapQueen can be this funny after what she experienced in her last "relationship:... that guy no get eyes biko!

And stop licking something abi na sombori you talk self

My 2cents sha...
Re: I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 01, 2016
dilini:
I never knew TrapQueen can be this funny after what she experienced in her last "relationship:... that guy no get eyes biko!

And stop licking something abi na sombori you talk self

My 2cents sha...
haba, baba calm down nw, which one be that guy no get eyes, ahh. For wetin, it's all fun mehn! Y u dey act like dis

(1) (Reply)

Guys only.."Boobs or Butts"... Ur preference? / Why Do Ladies Think Their Virginity Is A Gift / How To Look Attractive To Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.