Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? (1813 Views)

Policeman Reinstated By Senate 12 Years After His Dismissal (Photo) / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by louismarkin: 4:35am On Sep 01, 2016
grin Yes, I know what your thoughts might have been, but don't worry I am convinced that the people of Nigeria are far greater (intellectually and development-driven) than any economic turbulence or bad political advocates.

But quickly, who would support to see Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Reinstated into power come 2019?

Your actions here would tell it all...

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by Myself2(m): 5:12am On Sep 01, 2016
Sorry mister,the man bowed out honorably in a blaze of accolades and glory.
He has done his beat,Nigeria has a population of about 170 million and we don't have scarcity of capable leaders,which actually begs the question :"How did we then end up with this despotic dunce called Buhari "

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by orisa37: 5:48am On Sep 01, 2016
God will raise Soldiers to defend this Land in His Own Time. Good luck and Buhari are the same to God
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by alphamodel1(m): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2016
Whom the Lord has blessed is blessed, a cursed man is cursed. Its obvious GEJ is bleesed. If it were posible, dont be surprise if he comes back as president, things will naturally start working well even in the price of crude oil because of the blessing he carries. Buhari on the other hand has always been badluck. When the heavens are angry with a man, everything around him suffers. This is wat we are suffering. Well, back to reality, GEJ is not coming back, so lets sit back n enjoy the buhari we asked for
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by blithe2nice(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2016
GEJ again? No ,because I don't trust him. Whenever I remembering how he Called buhari to congratulation him,it giving me vex.IN JENEFA4 voice though. A new youth from 30 to 40yrs of age is what we should look for in 2019,cux all these old thieves has done so much (STEALING)
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Goodluck to come back in 2019? I will not advise him to contest cause the havoc that Buhari has cause on all sphere of national life will take about 50 years to correct. Eg how many years will it take a government to create 4.5 million Jobs lost within the 15 months of this administration?

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by princoo(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2016
I'm a fan of GEJ but he shouldn't rule again we have younger people who r educated not an Old Man whose qualifications r in doubt. Like I would always say it is left for Nigerians to choose personality over party not party over personality. I must also commend those that have commented here for not being insulting so far kudos to u guys
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2016
orisa37:
God will raise Soldiers to defend this Land in His Own Time. Good luck and Buhari are the same to God
gej and pmb are the same to God... Are you God
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2016
blithe2nice:
GEJ again? No ,because I don't trust him. Whenever I remembering how he Called buhari to congratulation him,it giving me vex.IN JENEFA4 voice though. A new youth from 30 to 40yrs of age is what we should look for in 2019,cux all these old thieves has done so much (STEALING)
nawa 4 your comment tho I like the youth part.. .. I think I'm in support of :-Xit
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by critique2(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2016
One pertinent issue of which Nigerians has relegated to the trashcan remains that of our unity. Tribalism amongst other factors has delineated Nigeria across all proceedings,farther than the hue and cry attached to religion. If GEJ should assume power again if with the zeal to amend his errors, the North will reach a compromise to make the nation ungovernable to him. Now,PMB albeit totally lost if set to work,is being bedeviled by the aggrieved Niger Delta folks. The cycle continues
So far we do not see ourselves as one, there won't be the peace and progress,the foremost corrupt element amongst our leaders ain't that of avarice alone,it is always AN ABUSE OF OFFICE PROMPTED BY TRIBALISM
Elect the so-called youths and they end up abusing the privilege;they must favour their region. Deep down every of our leaders, they know this is our flaw
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by success1smyn(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Myself2:
He has done his beat,Nigeria has a population of about 170 million and we don't have scarcity of capable leaders,which actually begs the question :"How did we then end up with this despotic dunce called Buhari "
well saided
Myself2:
well saided
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by jom28gy(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2016
whosoever comes now, no matter the kind of person he is, no matter the party now will beat buhari and his apc hands down.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by QuotaSystem: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2016
The failure of the Delta? Never again!

That failure has been dumped in the dustbin of our political history for good.

He should contest for Otueke Council Chairman in 2019, maybe then he would finally be able to provide his village with pipe borne water.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by rozayx5(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Never again!

That failure has been dumped in the dustbin of our political history for good.

He should contest for Otueke Council Chairman in 2019, maybe then he would finally be able to provide his village with pipe borne water.

hunger is yet to knock out this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

last zombie standing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by QuotaSystem: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2016
rozayx5:

hunger is yet to knock out this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

last zombie standing

Hunger brought about by your ineffectual buffoon and worsened by the creek criminals you hail and support.

You're obviously too hungry to reason straight. GEJ was a mistake Nigerians continue to regret; never again will we fall for any no shoes theory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by IDnoble1: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2016
where?
May be in the united local government areas of Otuoke. Mr StealingisnotCorruption must not return to this country again as our head.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by QuotaSystem: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]shut da fooock up

your god has led this country into doldrums like he did in the 80s

wetin cncern Goodluck here.

are things better now than under gej?[/s][/quote]

QuotaSystem:
[b]
If GEJ had invested the proceeds from the extremely high oil prices when he ruled into the development of solid minerals and reviving our industries such as steel, as well as migrating Nigeria from an import reliant mono economy, we wouldn't be in this mess today. Instead this ineffectual buffoon preferred to engage in wanton looting and fraud such as the OPL contracts (instead of reviving refineries) that he and his cronies used to fleece the country.

To add insult to injury, despite handing over an economy rigged with time bombs, he is also indicted in an intelligence report for being a sponsor of the scavengers that are further destroying the economy and deepening the suffering of innocent Nigerians; the same suffering that the creek zoologist is fraudulently, wickedly and deceitfully commiserating with Nigerians for. What wickedness angry

Only the uninformed, unintelligent and gullible will fall for the charade from the drunken buffoon. Thank goodness he was kicked out of the Presidency and back to the oily creeks that he failed to clean, where he can continue to wallow in his ineffectuality. [/b]
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by rozayx5(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Hunger brought about by your ineffectual buffoon and worsened by the creek criminals you hail and support.

You're obviously too hungry to reason straight. GEJ is a mistake Nigerians continue to regret; never again will we fall for any no shoes theory.

shut da fooock up

your god has led this country into doldrums like he did in the 80s

wetin cncern Goodluck here.

are things better now than under gej?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by GMBuhari: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
We don't want barawo running the country
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by excanny: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Myself2:

An equally dunce South Wa-ste region helped bring the despotic dunce into power. So much for the silly change scam.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Even PDP won't make the mistake of fielding GEJ. Fayose will be the first to reject his candidacy.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2016
We need someone fresh, GEJ Bleep'd up and buhari is worst .Maybe a Female president won't be a bad idea.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by orisa37: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2016
God is The Controller of all Covenants and Agreements. God of Nigeria gave GEJ and PMB His Covenant to Manage Nigeria. Whether they both have performed creditably and righteously in this Assignment and have not allowed sycophants around them to derail them, It's only that God that will judge them and recommend them for further Assignments.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan To Be Reinstated Into Power? by louismarkin: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Well! I hope that we Nigerians (Youths between the ages of 30 - 40) as suggested by some will be ready to hangup their personal interest and desires and fight to reunite all that has been lost. That's what it will take to make Nigeria still great.

- Smart leader with personal interests amid smart teams with same (No no no no noooooo),

- Not so smart leader with interest of the people, and surrounded by a sound economic team of people-oriented personnel (Will actually be a good start.)

That's my fair take.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Why FG Has Not Arrested Jonathan – Presidency / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Audu Maikori's Arrest / Buhari Tormenting Innocent Nigerians - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.