Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels (1142 Views)

Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels / I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Please I really need advice from Nairalanders, I started going to brothels at the age of 14, and now I am 23 and I am unable to stop, if I have 3000naira in my wallet as my last change, I'd still spend 2000 going to a brothel, and I have a girlfriend that is giving me when I want it, I still go to brothels...

How do I stop this terrible act?
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by izzou(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Why do you want to stop?

cool
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by dharay99: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Lol, your case gidi gan o,
Or you planted a spiritual gf in there...
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Nobody can't help you except u take a decision
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by chris2face(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2016
Bros ur case no be for here na to buy u iron boxer or better still tie or dick for bed na em go sure pass
U have a girl she gives u each time u need it then what? What else do u want?
U had better take a decision now before decision begin dey take u
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by IceDude(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2016
My guy just rent one room there....Oko olosho grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2016
U started goin 2 brothel @ d age of 14

In teckno's voice Where ur mama dey where ur papa dey
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2016
since age 14 I advice u to find a way to control ur libido cos there's a very high chance u'll keep visiting the brothels even when u are married!
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by Muvacci(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Aside being a sex addict, I think you enjoy having the power to just walk into a place with a bevy of beauties and make your pick without any form of hassle or long process of "chyking". Its understandable, but the act endangers not just your wallet but your own life. At the risk of appearing overly sanctimonious, I think the solution to your problem is your perception. Its high time you stop telling yourself that "variety is the spice of life" and see these women of easy virtues for what they truly are - death traps! Financially, you will suffer. Morally, you will decay. Psychologically, you will suffer. So what exactly gives you the kick in faucking these hoes? Think, bro. Change the way you see them. Train yourself to feel pity for them instead of getting excited. Like I said, its all a matter of perception. Its all in your head. Goodluck!

Cc: jkfc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by alobright17(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
your help must come up from above . Say no to the move for now.
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by obiorathesubtle: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2016
When I say Nigerians don't have sense, people think I'm insultive..

Why don't you open your own brothel so you can be having sex for free, getting money, and won't have to go very far to shag a prostitute..

Or you can just give your life to christ..

Your decision..
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by firstking01(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Go get a gf and be committed to her shikina.
.Ehen, modified, so you get gf shou o:, you case is spiritual i swear.
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by DeLioncourt: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
OP, don't worry. when you carry gono, hepatitis, or HIV, it's not here they will tell you to stop.
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by DeLioncourt: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
firstking01:
Go get a gf and be committed to her shikina.

you no even try read the post. you just read title come drop comment. you go fail exam like this ooo.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Go back to your village let the lift the curse that was placed on you. tongue grin
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
izzou:
Why do you want to stop?

cool

its eating into my finance and I feel guilty
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Muvacci:
Aside being a sex addict, I think you enjoy having the power to just walk into a place with a bevy of beauties and make your pick without any form of hassle or long process of "chyking". Its understandable, but the act endangers not just your wallet but your own life. At the risk of appearing overly sanctimonious, I think the solution to your problem is your perception. Its high time you stop telling yourself that "variety is the spice of life" and see these women of easy virtues for what they truly are - death traps! Financially, you will suffer. Morally, you will decay. Psychologically, you will suffer. So what exactly gives you the kick in faucking these hoes? Think, bro. Change the way you see them. Train yourself to feel pity for them instead of getting excited. Like I said, its all a matter of perception. Its all in your head. Goodluck!

Cc: jkfc

Thanks very much brother, your words have so much meaning
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
14? Like seriously? If na woman na, the whole of nairaland will convulse.
Guy go to river Jordan and wash your head.
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by Muvacci(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jkfc:

Thanks very much brother, your words have so much meaning

GLORY cool
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

you no even try read the post. you just read title come drop comment. you go fail exam like this ooo.
Re: Help, I'm Addicted To Brothels by izzou(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jkfc:

its eating into my finance and I feel guilty

I have two solutions to your problem

Either you give your life to Christ

Or

Hustle hard so you can visit there more

The former advise is best tho

cool

(1) (Reply)

Am In Urgent Need Of Advice From The Guys..pls / Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? / How Your Kisses Characterise You? 11 Basic Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.