Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: (1716 Views)

BREAKING NEWS; Breakaway IPOB Faction To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Truefederalism(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
As crisis rages in the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, several South-East groups have described the development as a plan by faceless individuals to truncate the ongoing agitation by Ndigbo.

The groups that spoke differently on the matter include the Igbo Women Assembly led by Chief (Mrs.) Mariah Okwor, Igbo Youth Movement (IYM), Igbo Students Union, Igbo Traders Association and South East Christians Network.

Both TRIPOB and REIPOB, suddenly emerged to disown the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

While TRIPOB said they would publicly burn the Biafra flag on October 1st, the REIPOB nominated some persons to negotiate with the FG, while warning Kanu to seize from parading himself as the IPOB Leader.

This is also as the big names among the REIPOB’s list have since denounced the group and promptly dissociated themselves from their activities.

In a reaction, Chief Mrs. Mariah Okwor of IWA told DAILY POST: “The funny games being played by the FG is a further confirmation of the arrogance of this government in their stubborn refusal to address the problems from the root by restructuring Nigeria along six regions without delay.

“Only true fiscal federalism can save Nigeria now. Creating non-existent factions of IPOB will not stop the agitation. Government should stop amusing the public with childish plots.

“There is clearly no crisis or factions amongst these gallant boys, they are united under Nnamdi Kanu and they are committed to their struggle.

“I personally thought that Kanu will go the way of Uwazurike, but he has surprised everybody by his righteous, sincere and total comment to the struggle; we are all impressed; accordingly the IWA will honour Kanu in October for his honesty and transparent leadership, that boy is a hero”.

Also speaking, IYM founder, Evang. Elliot Ugochukwu-Uko, stated that those who claimed there was crisis in the IPOB were the very people who were being used to create the impression of a crisis.

“I don’t want to get down to the level of such shameless characters, by responding to their vomit. Ndigbo knows that IPOB is intact; why would I comment on non-existent TRIPOB and REIPOB? I don’t want to dignify fake groups with a response.

“The FG should do the needful, which is- begin to address the foundational reasons why millions of youths have lost faith in Nigeria. Creating artificial factors will not stop the agitation. Only a restructuring of the polity will restore hope. Time is running out”.

On his part, Comrade Chimezie Ubani, President of Igbo Students waved off the groups thus: “Nobody knows the fictional characters, Philip Effiong Osuji and Ikemba Biafra or Nzeogwu Biafra; Let them publish their photographs and tell us their home town and local government of origin, if they truly exist.

“These fictional characters, are only a creation of the oppressor, in order to deceive the public and waste Tax Payers money. There is no crisis whatsoever in the great and noble IPOB. We will honour Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in all the Campuses in Eastern Nigerian soon, he is our eternal hero, a prophet and a legend.

“He destroyed our oppressors with the power of truth. IPOB is intact and we are all proud of them.”

Bishop Mike Ibeneme, coordinator of South East Christians Network, while reacting, said “we all know, Nnamdi Kanu; we know he is from Afara, Umuahia, Abia State.

“Nobody knows these names Ikemba Biafra and so called Philip Effiong Chima, they probably do not exist.

“It is clearly an attempt by certain forces to give the impression that there is division within the IPOB. It means the IPOB have become a very formidable force that is strong enough to frighten the authorities.

“Nobody believes there is any crisis within the IPOB, those alluding to factions in IPOB are only those who are afraid of IPOB, they have failed in their attempt to deceive the public. There is no crisis whatsoever within IPOB.”

Chief Chris Obikwelu, Chairman of Igbo Traders Association had this to say: “We are all surprised to hear of strange names breaking away from IPOB; If they had said that Emma Powerful, Clifford Iroanya or Emma Nmezu broke away, it probably would have been believable, but for totally strange names, unknown to anybody to publish a list of laughable characters to negotiate on behalf of Ndigbo, simply means that these TRIPOB and REIPOB are fake, non-existent groups, created by the enemy in their foolish attempt to weaken IPOB.

“I can tell you that they have only succeeded in making Kanu and IPOB more popular and respected by all. It means he is giving them sleepless nights; if Kanu is a sell-out, they would not create fake splinter groups to counter him”.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/01/breakaway-ipob-factions-exist-realm-imagination-igbo-groups/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

5 Likes

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by NaYouGoTire: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Let me seat properly before Afonjas and Almajiris will invade the thread.

“I personally thought that Kanu will go the way
of Uwazurike, but he has surprised everybody by
his righteous, sincere and total comment to the
struggle; we are all impressed; accordingly the
IWA will honour Kanu in October for his honesty
and transparent leadership, that boy is a hero”.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by attackgat: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
I just formed TRI-APC and RE-PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Lajet: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Majority of Igbos are in support for Biafra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by DropShot: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Whether IPOD, TRIPOD, IPAD, RE-IPOD, all of them are clowns and wasting their time.

I desire Nigeria split but not through campaign of hatred and war. It has NEVER worked and it will never work.
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Decodedp: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hate him or like him

Nnamdi Kanu has become a phenomenon and a subject for political scientists.

He speaks nothing but the truth, his choice of words may be raw, crude, offensive and/or provocative.

But they're always true, and he doesn't care what you think, neither is he interested in sounding politically correct

Above all he says what most people especially the youths wants to say and hear but are always intimidated and scared of saying.

Only the future can determine what becomes of him and his vision.

But the government can only ignore him to their own peril.

Even OBJ has changed the tone of his language.

8 Likes

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Truefederalism(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
“I don’t want to get down to the level of such shameless characters, by responding to their vomit. Ndigbo knows that IPOB is intact; why would I comment on non-existent TRIPOB and REIPOB? I don’t want to dignify fake groups with a response.

“The FG should do the needful, which is- begin to address the foundational reasons why millions of youths have lost faith in Nigeria. Creating artificial factors will not stop the agitation. Only a restructuring of the polity will restore hope. Time is running out”.

On his part, Comrade Chimezie Ubani, President of Igbo Students waved off the groups thus:

“Nobody knows the fictional characters, Philip Effiong Osuji and Ikemba Biafra or Nzeogwu Biafra; Let them publish their photographs and tell us their home town and local government of origin, if they truly exist."

Words of wisdom!

4 Likes

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Emycord: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sorry but i think its Nigeria that has problem. So all buhari thinks of is biafrans?/nnamdi kanu? To the extent they personally helped kanu create two pob groups? The way nigerians took this news as if buhari was voted to handle nigerian problem by creating pobs will any of these pobs move us out off recession?

1 Like

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Leopardd(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wow

Lalasticlala.
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by ElCount: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Emycord:
Sorry but i think its Nigeria that has problem. So all buhari thinks of is biafrans?/nnamdi kanu? To the extent they personally helped kanu create two pob groups? The way nigerians took this news as if buhari was voted to handle nigerian problem by creating pobs will any of these pobs move us out off recession?
Lool! No be small Pobs

Buhari should go back to Nunu and desist from Pob consumption
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by ejilife: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
DropShot:
Whether IPOD, TRIPOD, IPAD, RE-IPOD, all of them are clowns and wasting their time.

I desire Nigeria split but not through campaign of hatred and war. It has NEVER worked and it will never work.

Are you finally agreeing say water don pass garri and the push for the restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra is unstoppable?

2 Likes

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by reptile1: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
N͢i͢g͢e͢ri͢a͢ i͢s͢ s͢i͢n͢k͢i͢n͢g͢ f͢ro͢m͢ a͢l͢l͢ a͢n͢g͢l͢e͢ a͢n͢d͢ b͢u͢h͢a͢ri͢ i͢s͢ b͢u͢s͢y͢ c͢re͢a͢t͢i͢n͢g͢ f͢a͢k͢e͢ i͢p͢o͢b͢ g͢ro͢u͢p͢ o͢n͢ t͢h͢e͢ p͢a͢g͢e͢s͢ o͢f͢ n͢e͢w͢s͢p͢a͢p͢e͢r. T͢h͢a͢t͢ m͢a͢n͢ i͢s͢ s͢i͢m͢p͢l͢y͢ u͢s͢e͢l͢e͢s͢s͢ t͢o͢ h͢u͢m͢a͢n͢i͢t͢y͢

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Yujin(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
I'm proud to be Igbo. Our ancestors taught us that 'oji ofor ga-ana'. Today our people have got a course to rejoice and stand firmly behind a man. Truth always conquers falsehood. I've always said that ndigbo are wise and this has confirmed my numerous assertions. We saw through the game plan of buhari and his evil minions who sought to create divisions in our ranks. We are not divided and can never be. The longer Nnamdi Kanu stays in detention, the more his name and fame soars. He will always gain while Nigeria loses simply because he had the courage to speak out the truth publicly and stick to it totally rejecting the various satanic inducements from the oppressors. Thank God the NDA got the message and have also decided to stand for the truth- never to be security watchers of their God given resources while strangers feed fat from the wealth in their lands. My friend- Dearpreye will always say that Nigeria has a date with the truth. That date is come. I can smell the air of freedom. Death to all oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Aufbauh(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Whether they split or united who cares undecided The end result is a fruitless struggle to no end,after all Satan and his loyalists has been agitating from the beginning till date without substantiality.

According to ipob disciples; The fight between
NDA vs RNDA = propaganda
Shekau vs Al-barnawi = propaganda
Ipob vs Re-ipob/Tripob= propaganda
ffk vs Reno Omokri = propaganda

Then it can be deduced that the incarceration of Nazi Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje maximum prison = propaganda,rather he is sleeping in his father's house at Aba.

1 Like

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Victorvexz(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yujin:
I'm proud to be Igbo. Our ancestors taught us that 'oji ofor ga-ana'. Today our people have got a course to rejoice and stand firmly behind a man. Truth always conquers falsehood. I've always said that ndigbo are wise and this has confirmed my numerous assertions. We saw through the game plan of buhari and his evil minions who sought to create divisions in our ranks. We are not divided and can never be. The longer Nnamdi Kanu stays in detention, the more his name and fame soars. He will always gain while Nigeria loses simply because he had the courage to speak out the truth publicly and stick to it totally rejecting the various satanic inducements from the oppressors. Thank God the NDA got the message and have also decided to stand for the truth- never to be security watchers of their God given resources while strangers feed fat from the wealth in their lands. My friend- Dearpreye will always say that Nigeria has a date with the truth. That date is come. I can smell the air of freedom. Death to all oppressors.
Lol, we shall see how all this ends. Na until Buhari government u know u are oppressed

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Victorvexz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Aufbauh:
Whether they split or united who cares undecided The end result is a fruitless struggle to no end!
GBAM!!!. That is what they don't know. When I see a fruitless struggle, I know. Time will surely tell. We will soon know who do propaganda pass between Ipob and FG
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Victorvexz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Decodedp:
Hate him or like him

Nnamdi Kanu has become a phenomenon and a subject for political scientists.

He speaks nothing but the truth, his choice of words may be raw, crude, offensive and/or provocative.

But they're always true, and he doesn't care what you think, neither is he interested in sounding politically correct

Above all he says what most people especially the youths wants to say and hear but are always intimidated and scared of saying.

Only the future can determine what becomes of him and his vision.

But the government can only ignore him to their own peril.

Even OBJ has changed the tone of his language.
Shut up, there is nothing ur lord and savior Kanu can do, keep deceiving urself. Una time for reckoning go soon come
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Truefederalism(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Victorvexz:

Shut up, there is nothing ur lord and savior Kanu can do, keep deceiving urself. Una time for reckoning go soon come

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by BrownRoofRep: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
#MyMonikerMyCountry
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by NaYouGoTire: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Victorvexz:

Shataaap! Because prophet Kanu said let my people go and you are in every forum shouting one Nigeria one Nigeria like mad man. Stay on your own we are not not brothers. You left your brothers and sisters in Benin Republic and come down to SE/SS shouting one Nigeria one Nigeria like mad pig.

2 Likes

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Aufbauh:
Whether they split or united who cares undecided The end result is a fruitless struggle to no end,after all Satan and his loyalists has been agitating from the beginning till date without substantiality.

According to ipob disciples; The fight between
NDA vs RNDA = propaganda
Shekau vs Al-barnawi = propaganda
Ipob vs Re-ipob/Tripob= propaganda
ffk vs Reno Omokri = propaganda

Then it can be deduced that the incarceration of Nazi Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje maximum prison = propaganda,rather he is sleeping in his father's house at Aba.
Pls edith and slot PDP in there- Sheriff Vs Makarfi....only then the list can be complete. lols
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Decodedp: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Victorvexz:

Story,

Though it's not for you to believe but the truth remains that,

The times has changed, the people are wiser and much more determined (not to go to war like most of you think but to sustain the agitation till they achieve result).

FYI, the movement has grown beyond nnamdi Kanu and

From all indications the government is becoming frustrated because all their efforts to either suppress them or provoke them to become violent has failed.

So keep waiting for your day of reckoning.

1 Like

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by ejilife: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Aufbauh:

Another classic example of lying small pikin lies. Nnamdi's father hasn't gotten any house at Aba. Are you trying to create a house for him at Aba in the usual Buhari and his Gestapo DSS propaganda clueless manner?
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Fedayeen02: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
DropShot:

See as Biafra matter dey pain am

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Noblecx: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
I thought they said that IPOB are jobless miscreants??

.. now I know is all story for the gods ...

I love IPOB

1 Like

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Leopardd(m): 12:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Noblecx:
I thought they said that IPOB are jobless miscreants??

.. now I know is all story for the gods ...

I love IPOB

Nwa Chineke.
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by BrownRoofRep: 4:40am On Sep 02, 2016
#MyUsernameMyCountry
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by blackpanda: 4:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Lajet:
Majority of Igbos are in support for Biafra

Only on social media grin
Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Truefederalism(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2016
BrownRoofRep:
#MyUsernameMyCountry

Who cares about Brown Roofs? angry undecided

blackpanda:

Only on social media grin
Just as SouthWesterners who are against Biafra are only on Nairaland??

1 Like

Re: Breakaway IPOB Factions Exist Only In Realm Of Imagination – Igbo Groups: by Ngozi123(f): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
I hope that people will finally stop saying that IPOB has no support from the elite in the South-East. Don't be surprised to see more renowned Igbos coming out to express their sympathies with IPOB.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exercise Crocodile Smile: 6 Soldiers Feared Killed In Cross River / No Hope For Nigeria: IMF / You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.