Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! (8885 Views)

Wish This 18year's Old A Happy Birthday!!! / Wish This Very Special Nairalander A Happy Birthday *PICS* / Pls Wish This Beautiful Nairalander Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
[b]I'm really sad right now... Thinking about her drives me nuts and suicidal... I hate the feeling with passion, I find it extremely hard to move on, I go through our previous chats and fun times and I got served a broken heart, I wish I never brought it up you know, I am really not my self anymore, I feel so empty after loosing her friendship... I thought it was the right time but I was wrong.. I've done all I can to win her friendship back, but she doesn't care while I still do... I wish I could take back the hands of time, I wouldn't have asked you out, I wish u can forgive me and make friends with me again cos I can't seem to forget you... All I see everywhere is your name, all I want now is nothing else but your friendship alone. I know things won't be as it use to, but I'll manage the little attention you give me... I'm ready to be insulted for ur sake, I'm ready to be called names for ur sake, ready to be an asslicker... I really dont mind. But if you come accross this thread, just know it's for u... I care about you and I swear it! [/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Awww.....so sweet.

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Fernandowski(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
shit

nigga, go get high
smoke some weed
play video games
find something that will keep you busy

you will get better

17 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Laveda(f): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigga really?

I know how you feel, I seriously do!
Bet hey, you shouldn't beg for friendship, she doesn't want you _fucking move on, I hate it when peeps feel like they are too important and others can't do without them?

You better put yourself together get like two blunts and smoke your pains away.

Stop holding on to those who don't deserve you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by dauntless15(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
cry who get all this mumbo jumbo, you know that without mentioning her all is null and void, be a man and go after what you want, she might not come across this thread, but if you mention her ahe will, instead of the cookie you serve up there, be a MAN dude

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by obiorathesubtle: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
I'll tell you what I told my niGga..

You need a burger, some weed, vodka, and a really wet pùssy..

Aint no time to sit around stressing over a girl bro..

There's a lot of money out there that is just sitting, waiting to be made.. And of course.. A lot of sexy weed, just waiting to be blown..

Get some weed bro.. Get some weed..

8 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
Nigga really?

Bet hey, you shouldn't beg for friendship, she doesn't want you _fucking move on, I hate it when peeps feel like they are too important and others can't do without them?

2 blunts?..... undecided...really? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Laveda(f): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

2 blunts?..... undecided...really? undecided

Anything to make him feel better. undecided
Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:

Anything to make him feel better. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
You need this right now!

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by UrWorstNitemare: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
undecided

Man !

Tis right 'ere is so messed up...

OP, why are u like tis ??

IT'S OBVIOUS U NEED TO GET LAID QUICK

after

Get a HEADSET, GET SOME REAL ASS SMOKE

HELP URSEF TO IT WHILE LISTENING TA "ANTIDOTE" by Travis Scott.

Works like an anti depressant.

#ThankMeLater

6 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by alobright17(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Op @ 18 yrs you're feeling this way anyway with time you'll understand things about women better.
Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
alobright17:
Op @ 18 yrs you're feeling this way anyway with time you'll understand things about women better.
are you 70?

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by alobright17(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
are you 70?
Ayam 70 in understanding how ladies operates , but mid 30 to follow them accordingly to avoid the story that touch,just like yours . So with time you'll understand and follow up.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
I can help slap you back to reality though @ poster.

That lovey Dovey bull is cling worthy. Very unrealistic. Wake up my friend before it's too late for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by robosky02(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
rokiatu:
I can help slap you back to reality though @ poster.

That lovey Dovey bull is cling worthy. Very unrealistic. Wake up my friend before it's too late for you.

aww cheesy
Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
All these people telling you to do weed don't like you undecided

Get a grip. Sheesh!
Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Weed smokers everywhere,me likey.Op go and smoke weed,thank us *weedgang*lerra grin

3 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by nezer83: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
Nigga really?

Well said at the bolden. This guy is suffering from inferiority complex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Lovelynature(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Such is life
Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by tyson98: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
The love of weed in dis country ehn

3 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
So easy to judge when you dont know how it feels.

Op, you did right.

You have made known your mind, your regret, your intentions and your wishes. If she sees this and still ignore, then you will know where you stand.

To err is human, To forgive is divine.

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by dauntless15(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
Nigga really?

Diddyydiva:
So easy to judge when you dont know how it feels.

Op, you did right.

You have made known your mind, your regret, your intentions and your wishes. If she sees this and still ignore, then you will know where you stand.

To err is human, To forgive is divine.
Laveda for real? You had to say that thrash? I thought you was better than this, what the op said doesn't make him less of a man or delusional or deranged, he's bold to have done this, just that he made ot lack taste by not mentioning the girl in question, @ the bolded what is that supposed to mean?, what if the girl isnt aware of this, what if she isnt aware that op is feeling this way about her, stop jumping into conclusions and making myopic comments

And diddy you try, kudos for ya advice, thats how a lady should speak not some of those brats forming macho ladies by introducing the op to weed and asking him to suck it up

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Surfboard(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
Nigga really?

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Dagaya(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bro i understand how you feel. majority of us have been down that road before. it hurts we know.
what you need to understand is, you shouldnt beg a lady for friendship. Common friendship when full everywhere nai u dey beg for?
Am not a weed person but i do think the weed people do have a point. if your a smoker now wud be the time to roll one, smoke one, find a lady and get laid and you will be right as rain.

No lady is worth making any guy be like dis. the earlier you understand that, the better you would be. Guy just get laid and watch all your problems go away. i mean get laid for like 2 days stretch. Trust me you will be fine

4 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Richy4(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice poem....

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by firstking01(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
[b]I'm really sad right now... Thinking about her drives me nuts and suicidal... I hate the feeling with passion, I find it extremely hard to move on, I go through our previous chats and fun times and I got served a broken heart, I wish I never brought it up you know, I am really not my self anymore, I feel so empty after loosing her friendship... I thought it was the right time but I was wrong.. I've done all I can to win her friendship back, but she doesn't care while I still do... I wish I could take back the hands of time, I wouldn't have asked you out, I wish u can forgive me and make friends with me again cos I can't seem to forget you... All I see everywhere is your name, all I want now is nothing else but your friendship alone. I know things won't be as it use to, but I'll manage the little attention you give me... I'm ready to be insulted for ur sake, I'm ready to be called names for ur sake, ready to be an asslicker... I really dont mind. But if you come accross this thread, just know it's for u... I care about you and I swear it! [/b]
What's her moniker, from there we can help??
Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by firstking01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fernandowski:
shit

nigga, go get high
smoke some weed
play video games
find something that will keep you busy

you will get better

This one follow for advice niundecided??

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by firstking01(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:
Nigga really?

Hey, just decided to stop by today...and btw, hws your exams?, done??
Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by vicstar(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
I'm really sad right now... Thinking about her drives me nuts and suicidal

son! Learn to love God more
And gurls less undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by IamLEGEND1: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
This one just needs to get laid.
Any NL girl willing to volunteer should pls step forward.... we promise not to call you a harløt.
This is just a mercy Fück. so it doesn't count.

4 Likes

Re: I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! by Laveda(f): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
dauntless15:

Laveda for real? You had to say that thrash? I thought you was better than this, what the op said doesn't make him less of a man or delusional or deranged, he's bold to have done this, just that he made ot lack taste by not mentioning the girl in question, @ the bolded what is that supposed to mean?, what if the girl isnt aware of this, what if she isnt aware that op is feeling this way about her, stop jumping into conclusions and making myopic comments

And diddy you try, kudos for ya advice, thats how a lady should speak not some of those brats forming macho ladies by introducing the op to weed and asking him to suck it up

Dude, get off my mentions.

You don't have to agree with me, Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Look Like An Indian / I Want To Learn How To Sex Well / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.