Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,257 members, 7,857,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database (10787 Views)

#EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping / Buhari Lays Foundation Of A Shopping Mall In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
sai mama.
Re: Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database by thedarkside: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
hmmm...i dont trust the chinese..but i still trust the chinese a bit more than the white-man...

the white-man,i absolutely dont trust.... ....0 trust...
Re: Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database by Reference(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
bigtt76:
It has to be a foreign company who will build it angry

These are the forex drains I was speaking about. Except if it is an INVESTMENT or GRANT, the government should establish a moratorium on contracts and projects to foreign owned companies who are potential forex drains. If it wants to save money it can get the police to build that structure by direct labour. If it wants to create value it should engage the services of our teeming number of unemployed educated and non educated youth.Let the private sector 'trade' amongst themselves. It is time to start the divorce proceedings between the private and public sectors to grow tne economy.
Re: Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database by fashrola(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
bigtt76:
It has to be a foreign company who will build it angry

Don't be surprise that a foreigner will also manage our security database.. What a shame!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database by RosaConsidine: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Errrr, why do we need a different building or this?
Re: Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database by bigtt76(f): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
But that is what is already happening. Its a turn-key project I guess.

fashrola:

Don't be surprise that a foreigner will also manage our security database.. What a shame!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database by kan12(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lai Mohammed follow lay? na faulty foundation o
Re: Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database by Elbowroom: 1:18am On Sep 02, 2016
philtex:
Am Hungry,
who caused this
Because you're lazy & short sighted
Opportunities are around you
Stop crying online, Government will not come to your doorstep to give you money And even if they do, you' would say it's not enough
Use your brain, don't follow the hate bandwagon
The Country is on recession, does it stop most people from making money? NO
Lazy man complains, Wise man make the moves
Re: Osinbajo Lays Foundation For Police Crime Database by ProphetCROWN: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Many Nigerians commentators on social media are ignorantly unaware of the intricately complicated padded economy handed over to PMB by GEJ. Be that as it may, that's not to say I'm holding brief for the inability of the Mr. President to make good his promises because that is why Nigerians voted him.

A leader is one that knows the way, goes the way and shows the way, people's management requires progressive visionary thinking, astute decisions and effectual leadership. Proficient leaders does not give excuses but gives results and men would learn from the unique principles that culminate into the unprecedented achievements. However, without mincing words I can boldly say this government is putting structure in place and by the time public utilities are revamped and new infrastructures like Lagos-Calabar train, Kano-Lagos and Mabilla hydro power plants and others are built people will praise this man, as a matter of fact I told some friends in January 2015 that GMB would emmerge as the President but will take two years before he get it right.

To set the record straight he's not the reason for this economy turbulence we face today but contributes for being too conservatice and it also the consequence of failures of the previous administrations to plan for the raining days, we have been running mono economy for decades: excessive dependent on crude oil has been the lubricant of our economy, so this recession is inevitable. During the immediate previous administration Nigeria as a nation were making 36.6 billion naira on a daily basis from the sales of crude oil but at the moment the revenue inflow from the same sector is 10.8 billion because of the crude oil price and thanks to the Niger Delta Avengers. Now until we do the needful we will continue to be needy, so in order not to be needy as an a nation we must carve relevant niches.

Apparently, from the ancient till the 21 century development is predicated on visionary, selfless, intelligent, peoples focus and God driven leaders, in Nigeria, diversification, prudent management of the the commonwealth and investment in human resources will bring this nation out the wood into the path of robust and sustainable economic development, good governance and meaningful living.

Logically, I compare the house of Nigeria to a man that moved into a dilapidated apartment with the intention to make it a better liveable abode but has no enough cash flow to give it a face lift but the former occupant could have stay in the same apartment and still maintain status quo. Finally, let's wait till 2019 and make decisions for either APC or PDP. Having said that, this government still has two years to right some of the perceived wrongs which are not her making but a sheer law of diminishing return, and between now and then a lots will happen and these will determine the decisions of many Nigerians at 2019 polls. I'm privilege by the grace of God to see and say things that was going to happen and I'm humble to say that every definate prophecy I have given by the Spirit of God has always being precise and so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Olawepo-hashim Now Leads Atiku, Buhari In Social Media Engagements / Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.