Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard (62479 Views)

Atiku Only Alternative To Buhari? Then We’re Done! By Farooq Kperogi / IPOB Is A Terrorist Organization Says Buhari, Then What Is Hausa Fulani Herdsmen / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by 4wrd9ja: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
omolola15:

Buhari dey inside jeep with AC now probably on his way to the airport. Going back to Abuja. To a room with full AC. He'll eat a good meal and have a good night rest. Your nairaland swear no reach anywhere. You can try being a politician and let's see how you'll rule if you ever get to a recognizable political position. Se na your Bible teach you sey make you dey curse people?

Instead of you to keep God's intervention in every decision makes so that Nigeria will get better. You are there cursing him continue.

you don't have to support blindly, why is it only the Yoruba's that are behaving like this all other tribes have received sense even his brother s from the north. is it because of the spare tyre position given to Osinbajo, will that put food on your table or pay your bills ,only good economic policy will do this and that should be your concern except you are still been fend for.

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by danot1030: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
foolish people, you all can kill yourself and blame Buhari Nigeria will still continue.

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by bogs4real: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
danot1030:
foolish people, you all can kill yourself and blame Buhari Nigeria will still continue.

Yes o let the idiots continue to curse themselves and kill themselves over hate for Buhari....the man will succeed insha allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by quadritaofiq: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Let them Kill themself those looters.,illégal businessman .
,419 , meanwhile God bless Nigeria God bless BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:

I so missed you and your comments. You were long away hope it wasn't a terrible long ban by the mods we have here!
Thanks for your concern, It wasn't really a ban, I Was kinda busy. Thanks Boss.
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
But come to think of it, "who die loss oh! "
I wished his blame on buhari would avenge his death. But unfortunately, it's nah
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by lekkyzzee: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
dtz a bit irrational
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
uncle005:
Your fellow man just take his own life, in frustration of PMB policy that is the highest way of venting his anger, he is a real man.

You can as well do the same to show your frustration on PMB policy not on Nairaland. mumu
Buhari remains a goat. Now f off!
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by charliman2012: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Where is Mbaka
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by P0intBlank(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga if u were even educated and could read charts u would even be more convinced that gej ruined this country...

That graph shows a steady reduction in our GDP since 2014...

Go to school you won't go.

It's funny how people insult others when they are actually the ones that are ignorant. Examine the chart well the GDP did not reduce. GDP kept growing every quarter under GEJ as depicted in the chart. What reduced was the growth rate.

Let me give you an example:

YR1,Q1- N1000
YR1,Q2- N1100 (10% growth rate)
YR1,Q3- N1155 (5% growth rate)
YR1,Q4- N1189.65 (3% growth rate)

YR2,Q1- N1165.86 (-2% growth rate)

You can see from the example above the GDP in Yr1 did not reduced. It never will as long as the growth rate is positive. Only when the growth rate is negative do you have a reduction in GDP. Please note oil is just 13% of our GDP. So do not put all the blame on oil.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by hyperflex(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
A president that makes his countryman hopeless till he committed suicide is not a good one. U cannot curb corruption by increasing poverty or hopelessness. Buhari is not ur candidate. Buhari is Tinubu"s candidate that was chosen to represent the APC and u guys being so emotional instead of being smart voted Buhari. Buhari is clueless as to what to do with this country. Let's assume its not his fault but what has he done to ameliorate things? They said he has economic team that I don't see. Where r the effects of the millions recovered? Abi we r hoarding money now? Yeye! Buhari just happens to be passing guys. He has failed. I don't need 2019 to know. He rode on the back of corruption to get in, lied to Nigerians about his plans n did opposite. If u r a buhari apologist pls take several seats as an not interested in ur blind unpractical defence of the clueless president

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by GuDErboY(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:
And the likes of Femi Adeshina will never agree that Nigerians are suffering!
Him dey chop three times or even more daily na. You dey blame am?
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by Elkay3: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
I simply hoped that non-jolified jolly has a note to present at heavens gate. If not eh...if not, na so my grandfather go dae laff u from inside heaven.
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by IceDude(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:
And the likes of Femi Adeshina will never agree that Nigerians are suffering!
Why will they agree when they have enough food in their houses
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by nathandrake(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Koni daa fun Buhari laye

Beress:
May it never be well with Buhari

kids everywhere

have you seen the said suicide letter?
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by yewawa: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerians with the way tthey think........some just believe that they cant be anything again in their life. .what a pity.....I will surely make it in Nigeria whatever the case may be.....Long live Nigeria.....
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by ogbobo: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
meanwhile goats have commenced action on the dullard.

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by ensamy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigeria is survival of the fittest. The weak ones are eliminated by the new virus called Buhari virus, deadlier than ebola, Lassa and maburg viruses.

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by thugmansion(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
AnodaIT:
No be small thing o

“Jolly Boy”, who deals on ‘Ogogoro’, cigarettes and other stimulants, according to family source, decided to call short his stay on earth, when it appeared, he could no longer run his small family with meagre earnings from trade.

The other time, it was Calabar https://www.nairaland.com/3299597/another-man-commit-suicide-calabar

What is going on in the land

Something similar caused the Arab world revolution which started in Tunisia and we are not paying attention in this case. We will NEVER learn. I weep for my dear country.
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by muzeze77: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Everyone is blaming buhari, what of those leaders of this country who looted this country dry. Buhari is just one man. He is not a magician. How do you expect him to turn around a nation that has been wrecked for the past decade in 2 years. He came in when the price of oil went really down. US economy was down when Obama was elected, he did not turn things around in 4 years, it was more like 6. Have patience my brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by 989900: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
millionaireman:
Coward. Only cowardly people commit suicide. No brave man or woman commits suicide. Who knwos tomorrow?

May you never know . . .
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by prince985(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
u will not c dose useless buhari and apc supporters commenting here o...dis is wat is happening while we are urged to exercisepatience with dis useless administration.
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by LeoAde: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Soon,every death that occur 'll be attached to PMB's neck, Nigerians with their propaganda

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by Misterdhee1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ibunma:
Buhari, the number of innocent blood that has been wasted because of you from 1983, 2011 and till date will continue to fight you.

You and your generation yet on born shall not know peace!
To even think you are a female makes your kind of insanity beyond reasoning. You are not to blame ..You are just showcasing how much parenting has worsened in recent years. I pity your unborn children tho. Instead of flexing your insanity here, you can just take it upon yourself to replicate the man in question.

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by Nectarbaba(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ibunma:
Buhari, the number of innocent blood that has been wasted because of you from 1983, 2011 and till date will continue to fight you.

alll this anger tsk tsk tsk take it easy my dear
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by theimmortals(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ibunma:

How old are you, to mention 1983 to 2011?

if youdon't know what to say just look and pass, if the man can not manage, adapt or even struggle to survive how is that anybodies fault.
nobody i repeat nobody is to be blamed for his action.
As a Christian, i don't think he has the right to take his life. cause he can't create any. the truth is that some people have chosen life instead of death people who are in more difficulties than this man. by the way is buhari the Governor of his State, is Buhari his local government chairman or even His word counselor? he should have first of all dropped letter to the names mention above before going to buhari.

Bridge so MANY protocol before committing suicide. Believe me heaven is not for dose that committee suicide.

QUOTE ME ANY WHERE. undecided

AM NOT AN APC NOR PDP SUPPORTER.

commonsenseisnotcommon

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ibunma:

hope we get more volunteers evryday frm ur 'likes' to commit succide ...since d objective is to blame buhari...guys keep ranting, no b pesin buy range rover last month n bought same range 4 his wife dis week ninu recession. #una beta hustle smart n leave dis blaming job on nairaland ..wu works free anyways
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by LDKOTB(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ibunma:

ON BORN.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by Donshemzy1234: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by LorDBolton(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
P0intBlank:

It's funny how people insult others when they are actually the ones that are ignorant. Examine the chart well the GDP did not reduce. GDP kept growing every quarter under GEJ as depicted in the chart. What reduced was the growth rate.

Let me give you an example:

YR1,Q1- N1000
YR1,Q2- N1100 (10% growth rate)
YR1,Q3- N1155 (5% growth rate)
YR1,Q4- N1189.65 (3% growth rate)

YR2,Q1- N1165.86 (-2% growth rate)

You can see from the example above the GDP in Yr1 did not reduced. It never will as long as the growth rate is positive. Only when the growth rate is negative do you have a reduction in GDP. Please note oil is just 13% of our GDP. So do not put all the blame on oil.
I had to zoom the the see growth rate. I assumed they points on them represented bullions/trillions not percentage

Now Growth rate shows the trend, an economy is expected to grow e.g 2% annually (let's say it does this for 2 years) then in the 3rd year it grew by 1% it becomes worrisome because it signifies the economy is slowing down and might be about to contract and then become negative...when it's negative it means RECESSION.

Australia's economy grew by 1.8% in 2015 yet economists were already predicting a recession was about to hit them...why??

So my point remains valid the economy was contracting since 2014 and there was absolutely nothing pmb could do to stop it..if gej was here we would be worse off because he's as clueless as they come.

Or you going to argue my point that declining growth rate is a sign of impending recession?

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by Carter4luv(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
you think say devil wan hear dis non sense, go to hell ur koboko is waiting for u idiot. is he d only one feeling the heat of hardship.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard by Donshemzy1234: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
One thing that is keeping me from committing suicide is the constant power supply. But its not still consistently constant. Any time this government stop giving me light regularly I bet daris nothing am waiting for.

Hey b4 you quote..........I shall not die but live, just kidding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Danfo Buses Will Be Replaced From January 2018 - Lagos State Government / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.