Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers (41111 Views)

NPA Recruitment Hijacked By Politicians / NPA Bans Staff From Wearing Jean Trousers And Miniskirts / NPA Orders Staff To Stop Wearing Mini-skirts, Spaghetti Tops, Jeans To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by toonzay(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
food no dey, yet dem no wan make our eyes feed.. oga o

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please wake up Nigerians, Islamisation is a global agenda shocked

2 Likes

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by kingofthejungle(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
oloshos won't like this news
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by agabaI23(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Calm down guys, the instruction was given in 2008 and reinforced in 2014.
That not withstanding

1. It depends however on what she calls miniskirt. This is subjective.
2. Depends again on the jean type.
3. Ports authority and dress code hmmm

4. Someone is incenced she can't be as free as other girls.
5. This is not Saudi Arabia....Buhari eeeèe

4 Likes

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
But come o, when news like this hit the air I don't see some of those lowlife jobless people that misrepresent the Yoruba race shout and say leave our ports authority and go back to your land in the north .

2 Likes

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by toonzay(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
atleast if our stomachs no feed, our eyes go feed....

2 Likes

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by DonCortino: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Islamisation taking shape gradually.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Mazeed(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
You YEYE like pampers Wey them don use.

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by omojeesu(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good, but the motive is suspect.
Time will tell.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by ellovee(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
[size=20pt]islamization of Nigerian ports [/size]

3 Likes

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Foxtrox: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by tosinjay(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
I like this. As if na dere rest room dem dey. Dem go dey dress anyhow.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by lordkhalifa(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Doghari is turning Nigeria into communist state... may Allah kill him before he finish us with his bad policy Amen

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
jamesibor:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2014

Lalasticlala over to you.

do you have sense?

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Enrichlee(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
midehi2:
for mini skirts; its okay but trousers, hell no!
tight jeans trousers not all trousers
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Greenback: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
jamesibor:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

December 2014

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by mashnino(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
YoungHustler:

**Words On Marble**

May God bless His Excellenncy, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR.

Dirty hypocritic Islamists claiming sainthood since 1826.

IDIO.T!!!

Did you read this part or you want me to explain it to you?

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by musicwriter(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
And they have to dress like English people?
I never knew we don't even have any dressing code of ours in Nigeria.
In North Korea whoever gave that order would've been hanged immediately.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by gidjah(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmm so you be trousers freak,na you dey make trousers cost for market,you girls have made a total mess of trousers thisbdays.every chicken in skirts now run on trousers now looking like monkeys in jumper.we pray the laws hold sway and get kept.
midehi2:
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by samexycool(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by jamesibor: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
PUSH1:

do you have sense?

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by smogup: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Huh

2 Likes

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by snowblaq(f): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by slawali: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
jamesibor:

December 2014

Useless talk. Office is different from club pls.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by ATERI(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
The woman has forgotten that dressing like prostitute is a Southern culture, especially since it`s common with their white masters.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by doskie(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Islamic agenda on course
when you have your own company, employ strippers if you like. But till then, let the piper dictate the tune

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by TeamSimple(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
damola311:
Lol... Oya shout CHAIN......

dunno we are in Islamic country

Please how does the new dress code relate to islam?

I work for a french insurance company,and our dress code is even more strict than what we have here,even on fridays thats said to be casual.

Please i believe we are adults here,let approach issues objectively.many of us here work in coporate environment and we know how things work.

But if ya all think trying to instill a lil bit of dress decency propagates islam. Then Alhamdulilah am a MUSLIM.

3 Likes

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Aslawish(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
They are talking about JEANS. This they can use suite trousers.
midehi2:
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by slawali: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:

I doubt if most of the ugwu commentators above read this part before shouting Islamic agenda , sharia and other sort of nonsense

Is it even proper to dress like harlot to corporate office like NPA ?

They are fuls leave them.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Drbarmes(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
jamesibor:

December 2014

Freedom to dasukigatise u mean, right?
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by godwin120alex: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Liars devil don catch them
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Aslawish(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
High on weeeeed
AVECDEO:
Northern Port Authority....from BBOG suddenly to BBOS (Bring back sharia).....who dem epp!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother's Company Takes Him To Court Because He Resigned / 9 Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria / 20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.