Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,695 members, 7,840,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers (41115 Views)

NPA Recruitment Hijacked By Politicians / NPA Bans Staff From Wearing Jean Trousers And Miniskirts / NPA Orders Staff To Stop Wearing Mini-skirts, Spaghetti Tops, Jeans To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by wealth123: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Freedom to loot also. That is the result of the recession we can see today. What a shame, that a sane homo sapien can post this trash here as an achievement.
jamesibor:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2014

Lalasticlala over to you.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by beautyoftheLord: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na wa oh!!!!
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by adahgold(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari 2019 no far again,do all u can now don't forget wen you are gone your children go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Masculity(m): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
mightyhazell:
If dis is true,den islamisation agenda is oncourse

Do you mean all bankers are Muslims for wearing corporate dress?

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Kgdavid(m): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
masseratti:
Missed placed priorities, whats the meaning of thight jeans btw, is baggie jeans now allowed?

Every institution has a dress code and this is perfectly normal. What i don't understand is why this is meant to be news in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by bashydemy1: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2016
mightyhazell:
If dis is true,den islamisation agenda is oncourse
Many of you did not bother to read the detail at all i guess, The ban have been on notice since 2008 and 2014..
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by joe120120(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by bashydemy1: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2016
abokibuhari:
God! wetin we do Islam?
You don carry your dead brain reach here again? What has islam go to do with decent dressing at work place. Did anyone ask them not to walk naked on the street? Beside read the news again the notice have been passed since 2008 and 2014 under fedora wearing ogogoro master.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by pippimp(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Raydos:
Ladies are fast tracking the coming back of jesus by showing off their curves, cleavage, thighs I Want NPA to ban ladies sef!

You go wait die. Do you know how long people have been waiting for the "coming of christ"? Over 2,000 years.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2016
jamesibor:
"I am the most fooled and Lilly levered president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the stolen assets under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2015

Lalasticlala over to you.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by vislabraye(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Chubhie:

Nothing Islamic about this.You don't just dress anyhow in a professional environment.

She didn't say anything like "dress profesdionally". That would have been better. I expected her to tell ladies to dress corporately. If one ties scarf and wrapper, that is okay by her.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by masseratti: 2:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Cromagnon:
if you can do it better why are you ranting online
wait ooo, you quote me twice, allow me to honor you with just one reply,which is a question, do you have an Idea what the word ranting is? if you do good, its not a must you quote everyone online, if you ve got nothing to say, don't say nothing,
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by cyrilamx(m): 3:22am On Sep 02, 2016
cindyrocks:
It is not spaghetti top but rather CAMISOLE.
why is it that women always have problems with dressing appropriately? Why would any sane lady call herself Christ like and yet no better than a harlot in what she put on even in public institutions like universities and even religious places? A woman can still be beautiful and attractive without deliberately being seductive by putting on tight-fitted trousers and revealing wears today in streets and public institutions, one can't differentiate a married lady from single because both are in competition to outdo the other. It disgusting and shame to womanhood that some people endorse this abnormalities with their calling for the head of new DG even when they knew the circular was passed in 2008. Ironically these women will be the first to scream harassment when they are being address with the way they are dressed. May God not let our dressings make others to sin.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by xendra: 3:27am On Sep 02, 2016
cyrilamx:
why is it that women always have problems with dressing appropriately? Why would any sane lady call herself Christ like and yet no better than a harlot in what she put on even in public institutions like universities and even religious places? A woman can still be beautiful and attractive without deliberately being seductive by putting on tight-fitted trousers and revealing wears today in streets and public institutions, one can't differentiate a married lady from single because both are in competition to outdo the other. It disgusting and shame to womanhood that some people endorse this abnormalities with their calling for the head of new DG even when they knew the circular was passed in 2008. Ironically these women will be the first to scream harassment when they are being address with the way they are dressed. May God not let our dressings make others to sin.
ehen?? men will say their women should dress attractive, women will be advised to dress looking young so that their never satisfied husband won't look outside. and then men will come back and complain about it. it is a wa oo
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by cyrilamx(m): 3:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Teespice:
What's the point of issuing out a circular as regards dressing to adults.

focus on more important things madam. nobody would be irresponsible enough to wear mini skirt and spaghetti top to a work place.

abi you wan dey flex muscles onto say I dey work?
your own support of nudity in public institutions is sickening. your type will be at the forefront tomorrow screaming harassment when the ladies involved in this show of shame as regards freedom to put on anything but sane, will be addressed the way they are dressed. Lest I forget why is it that women and seductive dressings are like siamese twins? Go to our universities and even religious places and see how our young ladies are near nude in name of fashion and yet you see nothing wrong in a society where married women and single ladies are out bidding each other in latest crazy fashion in town, you can't differentiate a married women from single ladies?. As a Christian I still give it to the Muslim when it comes external decency. Down south we have thrown caution to the wind. In name of fashion what ought to be private is not being advertised to insult the sensibility of men. Indeed one thing that leads many into the wailing dungeon forever is immoral dressings and God won't forgive any woman who let a soul to get lost in the name of freedom to dress forgetting that freedom comes with responsibility.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Cromagnon: 3:48am On Sep 02, 2016
masseratti:
wait ooo, you quote me twice, allow me to honor you with just one reply,which is a question, do you have an Idea what the word ranting is? if you do good, its not a must you quote everyone online, if you ve got nothing to say, don't say nothing,
free speech
if you can't stand the heat
get the Bleep out the kitchen
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by cyrilamx(m): 3:51am On Sep 02, 2016
xendra:
ehen?? men will say their women should dress attractive, women will be advised to dress looking young so that their never satisfied husband won't look outside. and then men will come back and complain about it. it is a wa oo
dressing attractive doesn't connote stupidity. There are corporate trousers if you must wear one, not tight-fitted wears that reveals all your God-endowed assests meant for your hubby alone. One thing you ladies are quick to forget is that the female body is richly endowed by God that when used appropriately in matrimony, it is a thing of blessing. There is no reward in dressing to kill- killing your fellow man spiritually. The greatest regret will be after our sojourn in this life, confronted with irrefutable accusation of many we led astray with our life-styles. One can be fashionable and not be nude or seductress...they are two different angles.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by xendra: 3:58am On Sep 02, 2016
cyrilamx:
dressing attractive doesn't connote stupidity. There are corporate trousers if you must wear one, not tight-fitted wears that reveals all your God-endowed assests meant for your hubby alone. One thing you ladies are quick to forget is that the female body is richly endowed by God that when used appropriately in matrimony, it is a thing of blessing. There is no reward in dressing to kill- killing your fellow man spiritually. The greatest regret will be after our sojourn in this life, confronted with irrefutable accusation of many we led astray with our life-styles. One can be fashionable and not be nude or seductress...they are two different angles.
yea; assuming these men were talking about corporate wears when they explain why they Carry other girls
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by 989900: 4:08am On Sep 02, 2016
undecided
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by 989900: 4:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Workplaces have dress codes, and you just have to abide by them.
Only a dimwit like the kids on here and FFK, will start mouthing off Islamic yada, yada, yada.

The staffs have been notified since 2008!

I doubt if I have any reverence or respect for any religion (largely fraud); maybe Buddhists and Jehovah's witnesses, I oscillate between 'cold deism' and 'warm deism', but that won't necessarily turn me into an Islamophobe, even though I can't relate to their faith/ideologies and intolerance in anyway
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by 989900: 4:21am On Sep 02, 2016
vislabraye:

She didn't say anything like "dress profesdionally". That would have been better. I expected her to tell ladies to dress corporately. If one ties scarf and wrapper, that is okay by her.

"The statement read, “It has been observed that despite the issuance of a couple of circulars vide HQ/GMHR/CON/G.3/128 of 25th August, 2008 and HQ/CR/AD/G.1/3039 of 19th December, 2014 on corporate Dress Code, some employees still indulge in improper dressing to the office."

ATEOTD, you only see what you want to see. #prejudice
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by LockDown69(m): 4:45am On Sep 02, 2016
AVECDEO:
Northern Port Authority....from BBOG suddenly to BBOS (Bring back sharia).....who dem epp!
Bigot Alert!!! How does this topic translate does to what you just said, did you even read it?
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Pamelayoung: 4:49am On Sep 02, 2016
@op was that miss Hadiza Usman a typo error? Ypu mean she is single shocked
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by LockDown69(m): 4:50am On Sep 02, 2016
OP "It would be recalled that Miss Hadiza Bala Usman was appointed as the Managing Director last month by President Buhari"
What are you insinuating by this statement, what does her appointment got to do with reviving this administrative policy that has been on paper since 2008?
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by jhidey08(m): 5:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Islamic agenda on course
It's very annoying the way most of us reason in this country. So by enforcing a circular that was passed both in 2008 and 2014 amounts to Islamization of Nigeria. And u know deep down inside you that such dresses aren't good enough for the Office but ur shallow mind wouldn't allow u to think straight.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Teespice(f): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2016
cyrilamx:
your own support of nudity in public institutions is sickening. your type will be at the forefront tomorrow screaming harassment when the ladies involved in this show of shame as regards freedom to put on anything but sane, will be addressed the way they are dressed. Lest I forget why is it that women and seductive dressings are like siamese twins? Go to our universities and even religious places and see how our young ladies are near nude in name of fashion and yet you see nothing wrong in a society where married women and single ladies are out bidding each other in latest crazy fashion in town, you can't differentiate a married women from single ladies?. As a Christian I still give it to the Muslim when it comes external decency. Down south we have thrown caution to the wind. In name of fashion what ought to be private is not being advertised to insult the sensibility of men. Indeed one thing that leads many into the wailing dungeon forever is immoral dressings and God won't forgive any woman who let a soul to get lost in the name of freedom to dress forgetting that freedom comes with responsibility.

what are you saying and what's my point.

I said nobody will be irresponsible enough to dress indecently in a working environment.

you said so much but said nothing.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by KardinalZik(m): 6:01am On Sep 02, 2016
midehi2:
for mini skirts; its okay but trousers, hell no!

That's your opinion, not NPA's.
Ladies these days dress too provocatively.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by jay7(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Kgdavid:

Every institution has a dress code and this is perfectly normal. What i don't understand is why this is meant to be news in the first place.

I wonder Nigerians sabi post anything
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by power900: 6:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Chubhie:

Nothing Islamic about this.You don't just dress anyhow in a professional environment.
close your smelly mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by nwoye72: 6:31am On Sep 02, 2016
nonsense, u see this Muslim women is bringing sharia law in lagos state,

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by YoungHustler: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Action speaks louder that words, we see the real hypocrites
May God run and programme your life the same way Buhari is running Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Rapture4real(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Chubhie:
Some ladies with assets can wickedly and sexually charge the workplace and even church if not curbed.

Good move.

The biggest problem in the world today are these demon infested ladies. Watch every problem in the world it has a woman undertone. Men pursue money to impress their women. Some women influence the decision of their men. The lukewarmness in the Church today has women behind it. The most powerful anointed men of God has fallen flat courtesy of women. If you know an highrising ministers of God who suddenly phase out investigate thouroughly, they are behind it. They caused problem for Adam, Abraham, Samson, David, etc. No wonder Paul didn't marry. Why increase in rape cases? They are not evil but has a weakness Satan always explores. God help our women to help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother's Company Takes Him To Court Because He Resigned / 9 Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria / 20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.