Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers (41141 Views)

NPA Recruitment Hijacked By Politicians / NPA Bans Staff From Wearing Jean Trousers And Miniskirts / NPA Orders Staff To Stop Wearing Mini-skirts, Spaghetti Tops, Jeans To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Cromagnon: 1:58am On Sep 07, 2016
masseratti:
lolzzzz masters don't eat scrap? if you serve us scrap we cut off your head or hang you, my brother, lol have a nice day.
if you cannot enter the kitchen you will eat what evr we remember to give you and you will like it by jove you will savour it.and we will from time to time give you some parts of us (spit, sheet,pubes,even menses) yummy
we own you
deal with it
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by masseratti: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Cromagnon:
if you cannot enter the kitchen you will eat what evr we remember to give you and you will like it by jove you will savour it.and we will from time to time give you some parts of us (spit, sheet,pubes,even menses) yummy
we own you
deal with it
the king will have u hanged besides i will put my guards in the kitchen to watch u
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Cromagnon: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
masseratti:
the king will have u hanged besides i will put my guards in the kitchen to watch u
not if i poison all of you first
if you want food
enter kitchen yourself
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by masseratti: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2016
Cromagnon:
not if i poison all of you first
if you want food
enter kitchen yourself
oga go sleep abeg moving on
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Cromagnon: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
masseratti:
oga go sleep abeg moving on
dead man walking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother's Company Takes Him To Court Because He Resigned / 20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / 9 Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.