Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers (41144 Views)

NPA Recruitment Hijacked By Politicians / NPA Bans Staff From Wearing Jean Trousers And Miniskirts / NPA Orders Staff To Stop Wearing Mini-skirts, Spaghetti Tops, Jeans To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by YoungHustler: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Alphaoscar:

You are a worthless animal. Was it Buhari that passed the referenced circular of 2008 or Hadiza was in charge when a circular was passed to that effect in 2014. You are a child of hate and you don't deserve to live in the midst of human being.

Son of the Futa Jalon, May God Almighty run & programme your life the same way Buhari is running Nigeria.

May evil & misfortune dog your paths, those of your children & generations unborn, forever & ever, if you fail to type Amen/Amin in response to this prayer.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by YoungHustler: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2016
mashnino:

IDIO.T!!!
Did you read this part or you want me to explain it to you?
May God Almighty run your life the same way Buhari is running Nigeria.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by mokybb: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2016
midehi2:
for mini skirts; its okay but trousers, hell no!
Then you choose between wearing trousers and your job.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Chubhie: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2016
Rapture4real:

The biggest problem in the world today are these demon infested ladies. Watch every problem in the world it has a woman undertone. Men pursue money to impress their women. Some women influence the decision of their men. The lukewarmness in the Church today has women behind it. The most powerful anointed men of God has fallen flat courtesy of women. If you know an highrising ministers of God who suddenly phase out investigate thouroughly, they are behind it. They caused problem for Adam, Abraham, Samson, David, etc. No wonder Paul didn't marry. Why increase in rape cases? They are not evil but has a weakness Satan always explores. God help our women to help us.
Women as easy and willing tools in the hands of treacherous satan. Some are officially commissioned by the serpent while some are innocently used without them knowing.

There are still female vessels the Good Lord is using to execute his work.They are few,not visible to the worldly eyes.

You see a 16 year old girl rendering a man of destiny with anointing less than a he goat!

Men are under threat of obliteration through the weakness of their third legs if national and international emergency is not declared.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by toprealman: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Chubhie:

Nothing Islamic about this.You don't just dress anyhow in a professional environment.
Best professional outfit for ladies I've seen; nurses with white trousers, engineers on overalls with trousers..with reflective bits, bankers on their suits with trousers.
They look smarter and get on well with their job. This lady is just being in a hurry to please her paymaster....the man from Daura.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by enilowo(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2016
AVECDEO:
Northern Port Authority....from BBOG suddenly to BBOS (Bring back sharia).....who dem epp!

You are a fool. Didn't you see that the original memo was issued since 2008 and 2014? I disagree with some of the provision though. But it's got nothing to do with new MD
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by jozee8: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2016
jamesibor:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2014

Lalasticlala over to you.
did you see the dates that those circulars were first issued?
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by jozee8: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2016
so no body seems to see that rules were made in 2008, re echoed in 2014, but because of lack of will for implementation, everything went on as usual, now that the current government wants to be taken serious almost every body here is playing the religious card
God have mercy!!
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Bnladan(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Islamic agenda on course
if truly Islam is against indecent dressing, den Islam is a beautiful religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by ibr4reel(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Interesting
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Grundig: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Gradually we are getting there. The Gambia, a well known tourist destination in africa started out this way. Today, you dare not breathe when Ramadan or any other Islamic festivity is in full swing.

Bala Muhammed wasere iya mi
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Ijaya123: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2016
The statement read, “It has been observed that despite the issuance of a couple of circulars vide HQ/GMHR/CON/G.3/128 of 25th August, 2008 and HQ/CR/AD/G.1/3039 of 19th December, 2014 on corporate Dress Code, some employees still indulge in improper dressing to the office.

jamesibor:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

December 2014

I'm sure you ignored that part out of baseless hatred and senseless love for the IB.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by dfrost: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Chubhie:

Nothing Islamic about this.You don't just dress anyhow in a professional environment.

Thanks for your comment.

I asked my MD's PA that are there hairdos for professional settings. She replied in the negative because she knew my next question. The HR and Admin Manager were both wearing hairdos that resembles lunatics. In a professional environment?

Some will expose their mammary glands for all to see including married women and will be pulling their clothes up when having a conversation with you which is embarrassing.

Like someone said "women are really fast-tracking the end of this world". embarassed
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by masseratti: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Cromagnon:
free speech
if you can't stand the heat
get the Bleep out the kitchen
which heat? we masters /noble men don't stay in the kitchen, enjoy your heat abeg, enuf said, its because of tight jeans you're running your mouth like kaanji dam, sorry ooo, it is well.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Chubhie: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2016
dfrost:

Thanks for your comment.

I asked my MD's PA that are there hairdos for professional settings. She replied in the negative because she knew my next question. The HR and Admin Manager were both wearing hairdos that resembles lunatics. In a professional environment?

Some will expose their mammary glands for all to see including married women and will be pulling their clothes up when having a conversation with you which is embarrassing.

Like someone said "women are really fast-tracking the end of this world". embarassed
I see young girls with provocative sex appeal dressed and I ask where are the fathers and husbands of our married women who has elected to display their glory in the name of fashion and I realised that the fathers and husbands are chasing 16 year olds too.

I tend to look at them embarrassingly and watch them struggle with it. You would appreciate that the best things in this life are always hidden away.

We are doomed if nothing is done to re-educate our women to respect and dignify themselves while refusing to be objectified as only sex tools.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by SuperSupremo(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2016
YoungHustler:

May God run and programme your life the same way Buhari is running Nigeria.
not god of unclothedness though grin grin grin
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by mfm04622: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2016
jamesibor:

December 2014

So you mean those banned clothes are appropriate in a corporate environment?
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Teespice(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2016
o boy.

this thread has gone south.

what concerns religion and the implementation of a circular as regards appropriate dressing to the work place.

na so people dey take fail exam. posting off topic.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by jamesibor: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2016
Ijaya123:

I'm sure you ignored that part out of baseless hatred and senseless love for the IB.

How much did you buy fuel this morning? When was the last time you bought a bag of rice and how much?
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by mashnino(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2016
YoungHustler:

May God Almighty run your life the same way Buhari is running Nigeria.

well your prayer is pointless
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Ijaya123: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=jamesibor post=49004901]

[s]How much did you buy fuel this morning? When was the last time you bought a bag of rice and how much?[[/s]/quote]

Senseless.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by fxskye: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Haven't read most comments tailored towards supports of indecent dressing and thereby see NPA's circular as an islamic agenda, I can boldly concluded that Christianity welcomes and supports Indecent dressings.

If otherwise, xtians would have joined and welcome the proper moral dressing code being advocate for by management of NPA.

Least I forget, I saw a train yesterday night from Lagos to Ogun with lots of 20ft container (Haulage). That's a right step in the right development.

1 Like

Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by fxskye: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2016
Kgdavid:

Every institution has a dress code and this is perfectly normal. What i don't understand is why this is meant to be news in the first place.

Because the current NPA chairman is a Muslim Woman. And as such it's part of Islamization agenda.

I keep wondering if xtians actually understood and believe in Bible to details. Proper corporate dressing code being seen as islamic agenda belittles Christianity.

If Jesus did not marry then, his mother's appearance (Mary) should be a perfect example for all christian women. But Nay!!! It's all about Christianity is in Mind and not ACT! Wake up folks.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by jamesibor: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ijaya123:
I am senseless

Yea, right.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by AVECDEO: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
enilowo:

You are a fool. Didn't you see that the original memo was issued since 2008 and 2014? I disagree with some of the provision though. But it's got nothing to do with new MD
She implemented the policy...besides her sharia prodigies issued the said memo on the dates you mentioned in your comment....quick question....are you a one of them bigots too?
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by ArcToyin(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Raydos:
Ladies are fast tracking the coming back of jesus by showing off their curves, cleavage, thighs I Want NPA to ban ladies sef!
lolzz. present day Eve. d devil is really using them.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by ArcToyin(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
masseratti:
Missed placed priorities, whats the meaning of thight jeans btw, is baggie jeans now allowed?
if allowed, is a joyful thing.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by ArcToyin(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Only dos dat dress like chibok gals or deeper life

Or jehovah weakness will wrk at npa
Is better than having harlotry dressing.
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Badguytinz(m): 4:00am On Sep 06, 2016
tumababa:

Yeah right. Freedom to steal billions of naira.

Yeah right... What happened $1 = 1 naira? all of em, naija politicians, na useless dem be! Even small pikin now in naija don dabaru....
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by Cromagnon: 4:21am On Sep 06, 2016
masseratti:
which heat? we masters /noble men don't stay in the kitchen, enjoy your heat abeg, enuf said, its because of tight jeans you're running your mouth like kaanji dam, sorry ooo, it is well.
then you eat whatever scraps are served to you(no be onlly master,na monster)
Re: NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers by masseratti: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Cromagnon:
then you eat whatever scraps are served to you(no be onlly master,na monster)
lolzzzz masters don't eat scrap? if you serve us scrap we cut off your head or hang you, my brother, lol have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother's Company Takes Him To Court Because He Resigned / 20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / 9 Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.