Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) (1792 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Branded Bread Seen In Osun (Photo) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by Dawdy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
President Buhari leads the Dhuri prayer inside Osun government house.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Doggy praying for brain.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by harmeddyy: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
My Humble President..........I know you wil surely get out of this economic mess.....Haters Bleep off.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
I know you have good intentions for Nigeria and Nigerians, but I'm not happy with your ruling so far.
Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
the country needs Gods intervention especially @ this time of trouble in majorly every sector of the economy, pls Mr president pray well ooo.....
Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by madridguy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Allah Iskariba.

Adua Kamushe Kamugba.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Topestbilly:
I know you have good intentions for Nigeria and Nigerians, but I'm not happy with your ruling so far.

he has good heart and intention to take the country to the next level but unfortunately he will not be able to achieve that due to the bad eggs amoung his cabinate. tongue
Topestbilly:

he has good heart and intention to take the country to the next level but unfortunately he will not be able to achieve that due to the bad eggs amoung his cabinate.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by Clemzzz(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
I remember my pry schl moto...

Work & pray!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s]the country needs Gods intervention especially @ this time of trouble in majorly every sector of the economy, pls Mr president pray well ooo....[/s]
Trash. Prayers can't solve anything. grin
Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by MossadAgent: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
A Fulani man can never be led in prayer by an afonja.

When in Katsina or any where in the north, buhari does not lead prayers. It is the chief Qadri or Emir that leads the prayer session.

Buhari being led in prayer by the Chief Qadri, Katsina.

This pic has confirmed what we all know about how the Hausa Fulani consider their yoruba moslem brethren as semi kafirs. The Yoruba Moslem is lower than a Shiite or Yazidi in the sunni north.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

[s]he has good heart and intention to take the country to the next level but unfortunately he will not be able to achieve that due to the bad eggs amoung his cabinate. tongue

he has good heart and intention to take the country to the next level but unfortunately he will not be able to achieve that due to the bad eggs amoung his cabinate.[/s]
Shut up. You are not making any sense.

The gbagaun in your signature is stupid. Change the "intelligent" to INTELLIGENCE. Omo illiterate jatijati. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
MossadAgent:
A Fulani man can never be led in prayer by an afonja.

When in Katsina or any where in the north, buhari does not lead prayers. It is the chief Qadri or Emir that leads the prayer session.

This pic has confirmed what we all know about how the Hausa Fulani consider their yoruba moslem brethren as semi kafirs.
[/s]

This same way southern Christians will never allow a northern Christian to lead CAN? Please shutup with your hate ...any muslim who believes he is superior to another because of his tribe has a placed a huge burden on his back that he will answer on al qiyamayya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by MossadAgent: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

he has good heart and intention to take the country to the next level but unfortunately he will not be able to achieve that due to the bad eggs amoung his cabinate. tongue

he has good heart and intention to take the country to the next level but unfortunately he will not be able to achieve that due to the bad eggs amoung his cabinate.

Zombies now blaming APC politicians in Buhari's govt.

Chaii!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by MossadAgent: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

This same way southern Christians will never allow a northern Christian to lead CAN? Please shutup with your hate ...any muslim who believes he is superior to another because of his tribe has a placed a huge burden on his back that he will answer on al qiyamayya

Afonjas are considered as cowards and not true Muslims by their fulani conquerors.

After all, if not for don Fodio's boko campaign, you would have been worshipping ifa and not a stone in Arabia

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
MossadAgent:

Afonjas are considered as cowards and not true Muslims by their fulani conquerors.

After all, if not for don Fodio's boko campaign, you would have been worshipping ifa and not a stone in Arabia
[/s]

You lead a sad life ... every opinion seems to be from your Yoruba tormentors which obviously I am not. ..Who is real Muslim is left to God to determine not anyone. If not for the white men u would ended up being a drunken palm wine tapper or worst an altar boy in okija.

Einstein Hitler never lived up to 1989. ...dullard

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by MossadAgent: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You lead a sad life ... every opinion seems to be from your Yoruba tormentors which obviously I am not. ..Who is real Muslim is left to God to determine not anyone. If not for the white men u would

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
I was hopin 2 c my bu bu holdin bible ,shaplate,sakrament,holy water,jesus cross,candle, and other chc tins

Anyway bck 2 d mata,,,,,,,,,
Hw I which dis man is beggin 4 brain
But he is prayin 4 his sick cow

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leads Prayer In Osun (photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Don't deny your tribe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Sokoto Throwing Money Out The Car Window To Hapless People / Breaking: Buhari Joined By DSS, EFCC, Customs Bosses / Poisoning Reason For Pmb's Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.