Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo (1239 Views)

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / "Bail Is Free" Spotted In Nigeria Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by Topam: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday said that the Nigeria Police Force is among the best globally.
He made the remark while laying the foundation for the construction of the Crime and Incident Data Base Centre at the Force Headquarters in Abuja.
According to him, the Nigerian Police personnel, from many instances worldwide, are better trained and equipped than their counterparts in other countries. But he promised that the government will continue to support it achieve more successes, nationally and globally.
He said: “The Nigeria Police is one of the very best that we have anywhere in the world and I say so because I have worked with law enforcement agents for many years. I have served in the United Nations special operations in the justice sector like the UN Mission in Somalia for about a year and I saw Police Forces from everywhere across the world.
“The Nigeria Police was there too and everybody admitted that they were possibly the most effective on ground there in Somalia. They were effective because they were better trained, better educated than every other Police Force that was there, besides, they were well equipped by the UN,” he added.
The Vice President commended the establishment of a Crime and Incident Data Base Centre for the Police, adding that Nigeria was ready for smart policing.
The Centre, he said, will go a long way in helping the Police address crime using technology.
“The direction that we should be going is smart policing. Policing that is technology serving and based more on common sense and technology than just manually doing everything.
“I think one of the most important things that this Crime Data Base Centre will do is to equip the Police, to be able to do the kind of investigation that is required to cope with crime today,” he said.
He urged the Police to collaborate with other data processing agencies in the country in order to fully utilize the Centre.
Speaking earlier, the Acting Inspector General of Police, Mr Ibrahim Idris said the data base centre will further equip the police in its quest to rid the country of criminals.
According to him, the project is estimated to cost over N16 billion.
“This project is costing about N16 billion but this is the first phase. The federal government has been supporting us to modernise the Police Force, to ensure that we move in tandem with modern strategies in policing. For us, it’s very important to move ahead of the criminals, who always want to be a step ahead of us, so that we will be able to arrest and prosecute them,” he stated
mynd44,lalasticlala
http://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-police-amongst-world-best-osinbajo/.
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by emamos: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pastor,what a blatant lie!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by KahlDrogo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lies. Pants on fire!!
Cc: Ivory2009.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by Udmaster(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hahahahahaha APC wanna add comedy to their flop administration.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by abokibuhari: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
I no blame you, na adeboye I blame

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by Prince081: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
These guys do not even know the boundaries for propaganda. I weep for Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by emamos: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Best at accidental discharge

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by cstr15: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is the level of self-delusion that has made them lose control of the economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by soberdrunk(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
HABA DADDY!!! DADDY!!! DAD! FATHER!!!! PAPA!!!! EPPPAAA!!!! WHY?? WHY HABA!!!? NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!! BABA!!! BABA!!! YOU CANNOT SAY THIS TYPE OF THING NAH!!! NO NAAAAHHHH!!!! WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR "YOU ARE VERY WRONG" WALAHI SIR YOU ARE WRONG.........!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by naijaGhandi: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
They're really the best. No wonder they kill people because of 100 naira bribe

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by Bravemargai(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Where did he even get the ratings from. Or its just an assertion
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by 989900: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
He is right, street training stuffs, you can hardly out smart them, but professionally, they are the worst. I've visited over 20 countries, lived in 8 of them . . . I know right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by generalbush(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pastor undecided undecided

You are not lying, but keep saying all thses.

God will know best angry
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by PMPhoenix(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Compared to other sub Saharan countries, I'd have to side with the VP on that argument, but that doesn't mask the fact that they have a very loose grip on the basic values of poilcing and law enforcement, and by extension they have a long way to go in truly fulfilling their core professional duties of 'serving and protecting', not to mention their use of dated equipment and weapons that look like tools I'd use to plant yams in my backyard...
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by decomaniaboss(f): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hahahhhahahhahh is a joke right Apc and comedy are like B&B grin[color=][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
White lie on coloured television.

Sambo seems better oh grin

Compared to Somalia angry then it should be between both countries.

Does police involve themselves with peacekeeping operations managed by UN. undecided

This government sef

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by youngeagle(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
These evil men are out for something
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by anibi9674: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
did man cab lie o.
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by gabng(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Try to be knowledgeable on an issue before you respond. It only takes a few seconds to ask questions.

Keneking:
White lie on coloured television.

Sambo seems better oh grin

Compared to Somalia angry then it should be between both countries.

Does police involve themselves with peacekeeping operations managed by UN. undecided

This government sef
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by Abeymills(m): 12:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Nigerian police best in d world at collection 50# bribe
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by MossadAgent: 1:01am On Sep 02, 2016
This manservant

Osinbanjo being VP is on an infinitely exponentially level more of a disgrace than having that boko as President in the 21st century.

Is this what the afonja muslimi slaves and kwara Rats have as the last hope of Odua?

Yoruba race is now officially in recession and decline

God punish Tinubu for making this Butler tier idiot as VP

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by 989900: 5:18am On Sep 02, 2016
MossadAgent:
[s]This manservant

Osinbanjo being VP is on an infinitely exponentially level more of a disgrace than having that boko as President in the 21st century.

Is this what the afonja muslimi slaves and kwara Rats have as the last hope of Odua?

Yoruba race is now officially in recession and decline

God punish Tinubu for making this Butler tier idiot as VP[/s]
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Did he mean the worst in the world? WtF...like seriously one of the best? Please when has a police officer been polite while talking to you?

The best in the world that arrest people at night only for them to part with their hard earned money abi?This one is synonymous with those Anti kidnapping squad around imo state Government house. Even students who go to watch football @night ain't spared from their money hunger crazz
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by evilapc: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2016
This lying pastor need to go to Ghana, then he will understand what is called police service.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by attackgat: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2016
I wonder if this Osibanjo grew up in the same Nigeria as me?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by yorhmienerd(m): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Lie
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by hiredkiller: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Osibanjo is a vagabond - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2016
What did Osibanjo smoke?
Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by Ratello: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2016
What kind of VP is this laughing man undecided

Re: Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo by MossadAgent: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2016
989900:

Zombie, next time you quote me either state your latest foolishness or inform us of the China currency deal you were prancing about with here like a nymph on heat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real, Says Prof. Ben Nwabueze / Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode / Check This And Tell Me If Buhari & APC Have Not Done Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.