Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:25 AM

Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) (23685 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Eats With Widows As His Wife Gives Them Money,Rice & Wrappers / Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 5:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Sir Emeka Offer, the founder and sole sponsor of SEOF in Oraifite yesterday gave out a bag of rice and a chicken each to over 2000 Widows to enable them have a smooth Christmas.

Guest of Honour was the First Lady of Imo State, Mrs. Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha. Widows were very elated for the Xmas gesture of their consistent benefactor, Sir Emeka Offor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/christmas-billionaire-emeka-offor-gives.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 5:45am On Dec 25, 2016

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by BeClever: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2016
Yes rice and chicken is good and thank you very much for remembering them, they really need nothing more in this chain era orchestrated single handedly by the most dull retard of the century with his gang of grass cutting and well 'spended spenders' criminals...

Please, lets think of ways out of perpetual poverty for Nigerian woman so she could always afford her own rice and chicken during festive periods, and most especially during election times...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by profhezekiah: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2016
He wan contest for govnor

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by BeClever: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Observation; all the women in that group picture non of them looked hungry..

Who can take care of their mothers/wives more than an Igbos man?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by Presidiotbuhari: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Thank u sir Emeka Ofor for remembering these widdows. May the almighty Chukwu Ikike abiama replenish u abundantly in million fold.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Nice
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by Nutase: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by Atiku2019: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by Presidiotbuhari: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2016
BeClever:

^^^
No one. The great igbo tribe is not like those ones that once they migrate to lagos or cities, they subsequently forget their loved ones in the villa and start claiming lagosian.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2016
omenka and his brothers gave us buhari and now them no they again to defend that old ani mal... sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Igbos are blessed. Recession or no Recession, Igbos must ball hard

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by Noblecx: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Igbo amaka...

At least no how no how, Christmas Don sure for them

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by Presidiotbuhari: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
omenka and his brothers gave us buhari and now them no they again to defend that old ani mal... sad
^^^
Who tell u omenka no dey?
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2016
This is great
Allahu akbar

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by realGURU(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2016
NICE
ONE
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Wait why Stallion Rice, I thought he is from my state, and we produce Rice, am not understanding this or is there something I don't know.
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by paschal47(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2016
some women would go there and be forming widow when their husband is still alive because of one bag of rice

diarisGod oooo

merry Xmas my good people of NL

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by opethom(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2016
I want to know the source of his money
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by africanusvu(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Sir Emeka Offer, the founder and sole sponsor of SEOF in Oraifite yesterday gave out a bag of rice and a chicken each to over 2000 Widows to enable them have a smooth Christmas.

Guest of Honour was the First Lady of Imo State, Mrs. Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha. Widows were very elated for the Xmas gesture of their consistent benefactor, Sir Emeka Offor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/christmas-billionaire-emeka-offor-gives.html?m=1
.Sombody here in an eastern vilage is giving ou 2000bags of rice and 2000fowls to widows only while the lagos state gvt is asking us to stand in the line to BUY lake rice at a slighly subsidised rate frm market price and some ar praising them for that

13 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by freshcvvs: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2016
BeClever:

Since they don't look hungry, he shouldn't have shared rice to them, maybe something inedible that can further provide food would have made more sense according to your theory?
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by africanusvu(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2016
2000 Young widows? in just one community isnt a good news at all
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by africanusvu(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2016
opethom:
.Then trace how ur father died.it may lead u to hw he made his cash

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by amazon14: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Op it's Ofor not offer. Back to topic, that's how we roll in Anambra. Every rich man in Anambra is a philanthropist. Thank you Sir Emeka Ofor.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by kingmekus(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2016
f
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by africanusvu(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2016
paschal47:
some women would go there and be forming widow when their husband is still alive because of one bag of rice

diarisGod oooo

merry Xmas my good people of NL
,IGBO WOMAN TO FORM THE DEATH OF HER HUSBAND?Bros.frankly u dnt know igbos.the last an igbo woman can do nomata d situation is to wish her husband dead,and let me tel u.a widow in igbo land dnt look hungry nor lack anytin.dnt mind home movies.guy.those guys ar fuckingly hardworking.i served in an igbovilage and got retained in igboland.

14 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by jospepper(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2016
2000 widows? Many look young and agile, death you bad o
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by paschal47(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2016
africanusvu:
,IGBO WOMAN TO FORM THE DEATH OF HER HUSBAND?Bros.frankly u dnt know igbos.the last an igbo woman can do nomata d situation is to wish her husband dead,and let me tel u.a widow in igbo land dnt look hungry nor lack anytin.dnt mind home movies.guy.those guys ar fuckingly hardworking.i served in an igbovilage and got retained in igboland.
brother I'm igbo, dat was a joke up there

still in the spirit of Xmas

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by veekid(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2016
opethom:
do you think that really matter? Just have the money, pple won't care care where you've gat it mehn
"Money outweighing problem on a triple beam"
Re: Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) by anny268(f): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2016
africanusvu:
.Then trace how ur father died.it may lead u to hw he made his cash
Epic reply cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi / 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.