Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun (967 Views)

I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari / I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode / Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by jamesibor: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Close

I don’t have a twitter account –Adeosun

Ifeanyi Onuba, Abuja
The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, on Thursday said she had no Twitter account, stating that the one being used to post comments about the economy within the last 24 hours does not belong to her.
She noted this in a statement issued by her Media Adviser, Mr. Festus Akanbi.
The statement reads in part, “The attention of the Honourable Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has been drawn to a fake Twitter handle in her name, saying that ‘recession is just a word.”
“For the avoidance of doubt, the Honourable Minister does not own a twitter account. The Twitter handle currently trending, and any other twitter handle presently in existence is not, and cannot be that of the Honourable Minister, as a twitter account has not yet been set up for her.
“It is obviously fake and does not represent the views and opinions of the Honourable Minister.‎
“Also, at no time did the Honourable Minister, who addressed the media immediately after Wednesday’s Federal Executive Council, make such a statement.”
The statement added that the finance minister has consistently demonstrated empathy for the plight of Nigerians hard hit by the dwindling oil prices and the impact on the economy.

http://m.punchng.com/dont-twitter-account-adeosun/
Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by jamesibor: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by nnachukz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
After the mess with elementary arithmetic, who expects you to agree that the twitter handle actually belongs to you? You are not the first APC person to have shamelessly lied to us. So carry on.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by Chubhie: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
This settles it.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by Montaque(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wow. She can't stand the attack since this week. Resignation would have been better. Nigerians got no cool now.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by Tolexander: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Abeg, please don't try to have any Twitter account this time o. Cos I can't guarantee if you will be able to survive the attack!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by Fedayeen02: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
She has joined the bandwagon of Liars

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by socialmediaman: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by hiredkiller: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hehehehehehe the useless bastard nonentity primary school home economics teacher managing the economy called kemi adeosun can't stand the heat any longer.

useless brainless woman just like her bastard burukutu sipping gorilla boss bullharry

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by Funlordjnr: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
undecided
hiredkiller:
Hehehehehehe the useless bastard nonentity primary school home economics teacher managing the economy called kemi adeosun can't stand the heat any longer.

useless brainless woman just like her bastard burukutu sipping gorilla boss bullharry

Everyday? The same hopeless ranting on every thread?

Dear god bless this one with plenty food or employment soon so that this your child can quit senseless wailing! AMEN!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by hiredkiller: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
Funlordjnr:
undecided

Dear god bless this one with plenty food or employment soon so that this your child can quit senseless wailing! AMEN!
[/s]
dear God please bless this one with plenty sense and some anti-zombie supplements so that he can quit senseless zombiesm!! all this i pray Insha'Allah amin
ezi ofia

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by tawa89(f): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
So all these people were following a parody account all these while? Even Digicoms handle tweeted at her. These people think we are fools. Kemi Adeosun is liar with cockney accent

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by hiredkiller: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
tawa89:
So all these people were following a parody account all these while? Even Digicoms handle tweeted at her. These people think we are fools. Kemi Adeosun is liar with cockney accent
lol the vagabond Useless primary school home economics teacher can't stand the heat any longer hence even denying herself grin

this woman is not even fit to be NOI's cook cheesy

useless worthless illiterate woman she may even forge certificate who knows.

ubulu eke (dullard)

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by hiredkiller: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
tawa89:
she don change am to parody account

fayemi must be a vagabond for following a parody account grin

ikemi adeosusu should go for 1yr IT in lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard firm to acquire the knowledge of laying cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by sevenhundred(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
hiredkiller:

AH SORRY, SORRY, I PITY YOU, SORRY.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by policy12: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dey Don catch her o

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by inme: 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
tawa89:
Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by hiredkiller: 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
sevenhundred:
AH SORRY, SORRY, I PITY YOU, SORRY.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by Greenback: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Funlordjnr:
undecided

hiredkiller,dont mind this zombieous afonja,he is the banned FUNLORD and he will soon join his "better half" in beans forum..

Op,nobody cares if she doesnt have a twitter account,nigerians care about her caring for the nose diving-economy. Period

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by mrvitalis(m): 2:48am On Sep 02, 2016
hiredkiller:

And u educated person were u not thought logic??
Do u have any evidence she has a tweeter account??

U sound like far less educated then a primary school economics teacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by Dagaya(m): 3:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Even the devil is humbled by the lie this apc people are telling everyday.

Since i was born and now i am getting old, i have never seen a more clueless and directionless government than this administration.
Brothers have you seen?
Sisters have you seen?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by Standing5(m): 4:01am On Sep 02, 2016
nnachukz:
After the mess with elementary arithmetic, who expects you to agree that the twitter handle actually belongs to you? You are not the first APC person to have shamelessly lied to us. So carry on.
The same approach that couldn't deliver the 2015 target is being deployed by these 400-laptop crew. Madness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by hiredkiller: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
mrvitalis:

And u educated person were u not thought logic??
Do u have any evidence she has a tweeter account??

U sound like far less educated then a primary school economics teacher
[/s]
Nonsense trash
what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by Obipat(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2016
I swear this woman na pure runs girl. She doesn't know what she is doing. Illiteracy is bad. Who knows whether she forged certificate like baba oluwale aka dullard

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2016
hiredkiller:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
what's this one saying?
What is too high for ur low IQ to comprehend
Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by hiredkiller: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
mrvitalis:

What is too high for ur low IQ to comprehend
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: I Don’t Have A Twitter Account –adeosun by vedaxcool(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Funlordjnr:
undecided

In olamide's voice Oh lord this can't be meeeee

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not A Mistake, He Is God's Choice - CAN Chairman / Obama Blames Buhari / Dasuki, Tompolo, Just Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.