Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi (10140 Views)

'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities / Herdsmen Attack: Enugu Students Reject Call For Reprisal, Laud [read More] / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Enugu people are not Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by Senorprinz(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Students of which school, i just dey see the students, the students.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by dragonking3: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2016
It's confirmed that these people are cowards. You can't fight and your governor is too afraid to sign the bill like Fayose. So expect more killings from the herdsmen and don't ever complain again.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by hiredkiller: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
modath:

OP,
God is watching you all!! No one is taking any laws into their hands... The PRICE.... lipsrsealed

Mynd44, lalasticlala. .. The real headline vanguardngr published;

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/herdsmen-attack-enugu-students-reject-call-reprisal-laud-ugwuanyi/

Pls do the needful to this fabrication from the depth of a soulless mind.... * i wouldn't have bothered but 90% of the folks here don't bother to read and some that do,do not have great ccomprehension skills...*
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping dullard
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by hiredkiller: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
modath:

Question!! cool

Why did you change vanguard's :

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/herdsmen-attack-enugu-students-reject-call-reprisal-laud-ugwuanyi/

To your mischievous narrative?

http://www.akelicious.com/2016/09/enugu-students-and-youths-to-take-laws.html?m=1

You wanted to pull a fast one but quickly backed off when your lie was exposed.
[/s]
we're not interested in this irrelevant jargons
head over to real bad news and defend the dullard grin
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by Ratuk: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Talking of your people in the north while those at home are not safe? Of what good will this consideration be if those northern Igbos return to see their homes overrun by cows and hoodlums?
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by hiredkiller: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2016
grin
chaii that's why i love aba boys cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by hiredkiller: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2016
people like ugwuanyi does not deserve to be governor in SE if not that they rode on PDP's popularity in SE

smh for my fellow Enugu igbos
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by kinibigdeal(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Enugu land belong to the Fulani's, no need of reprisal's attack. One head of cow came to channels some months ago, that the government in the 80s allocated a grazing land for them in Enugu state which some people are using for farm. So Enugu people you have done wisely, give them their birthright land. Since Fayose as done badly, simple follow due process and release that land or they kill you all. Anyway, your governor said you should keep fasting
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by makazona(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Shame on NANS chapters, all over the country for always allowing themselves to be bought.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by Handsomecole(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Well I'm not surprised it's NANS. Doing what they know how to do best. Collecting money to praise Government of the day. I hope they get paid fully.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by Osehnetworld(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2016
modath:

Question!! cool

Why did you change vanguard's :

To your mischievous narrative?

http://www.akelicious.com/2016/09/enugu-students-and-youths-to-take-laws.html?m=1

You wanted to pull a fast one but quickly backed off when your lie was exposed.
are u OK
Am I d op?
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Rubbish! This nonsensical nonsensetum was cooked by buhari's termites and passed to their stooge on the mantle of leadership in Enugu to serve his supposed subjects.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by Iprofit: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Then let them stop disturbing us with gory pictures online
I wonder what they want us to do with the graphic pictures they spread online when they can not do something themselves

Bury their dead and let peace continue reigning
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by smileyoo: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
either the governor is crying, or whatever. all we want is for the killings to stop. If the killings continue,then the people have no choice than to defend themselves.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi by nelsonjj: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
I Smell Pranks, This People Are Out To Make Ugwuanyi Bless Their Hustle With Cash. Who Is Fooling Who? NDI ARA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criticisms Surrounding Zakari’s Appointment, Unnecessary- IPAC / Anambra State Govt Debunks Media Report on Evil Spirit in Govt House Awka / Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.