Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Kante: I Spoke To Mourinho About Manchester United Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kante: I Spoke To Mourinho About Manchester United Move (631 Views)

Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style / N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Arsene Wenger Suggests Liverpool Spoke To Chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kante: I Spoke To Mourinho About Manchester United Move by jerupil: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2016
The French midfielder swapped Premier League champions Leicester City for the Blues in the transfer window but has revealed he could have been playing at Old Trafford

Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante revealed Jose Mourinho tried his utmost to lure him to Manchester United, but he could not turn down Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge.

Kante, 25, swapped Premier League champions Leicester City for Chelsea during the transfer window, the only major player to leave the Foxes... <<< read more >>> www.sportblitznews.com

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Two Players Jose Mourinho Wants To Sign In January... See Photos / Sexist Sparta Prague Players Told To Train With Women’s Team / SEVEN Super KIDS Likely To Be SUCCESSFUL Like Their Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.