Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? (9043 Views)

What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:
Your post doesn't address or justify the specific verses I posted here.
But it's ok if you have no morally justifiable response.

There's no need to wow anyone; these are basic moral arguments for which a doctorate degree is unnecessary.

Bro , I said these arguments were brought up on that thread , its no use going over what has been dealt with before . You can read the OP of the thread and then the comments that followed, and if you have new questions let me know on that thread .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You need not move...Your brain left your body a long time ago so you can sit right where you are and enjoy your blissfully benighted self

Oh yeah B, I will kiss
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
theoneJabulani:
I can bet my balls that religion took away ur sense and made u into a foolish troll

Wrong .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
winner01:
Exactly!!! because atheism is not a thing or better still its is a thing too absurd to talk about. So lets just talk about religion dishonestly and get people to embrace atheism.
This is the same dude who blamed religion for africans underperforming in the olympics.
I think its a waste of time to address the nonsense in the oP, especially in this thread. When you begin to be the change you preach and not just mock people who have been changing and are changing their world positively. Then you will be taken seriously.

word!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Oh yeah B, I will kiss

I hope its to the romance section undecided . That section was created just for you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Antiparticle(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok, the issue is that your thread didn't address it head on. The same justifications you gave for why it is ok for Yahweh to command the Israelites to mass murder people is the analogous to the justification that ISIS gives for its mass murder of innocent people in Syria and Iraq.

But if you feel you already sufficiently addressed the topic, then it makes sense we don't go over it again (no matter how unsatisfied I am with your position).
KingEbukasBlog:
Bro , I said these arguments were brought up on that thread , its no use going over what has been dealt with before . You can read the OP of the thread and then the comments that followed, and if you have new questions let me know on that thread .

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You need not move...Your brain left your body a long time ago so you can sit right where you are and enjoy your blissfully benighted self

grin You have no comeback so run along
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
winner01:
Exactly!!! because atheism is not a thing or better still its is a thing too absurd to talk about. .
I agree. So why bring it up? Does atheism give you sleepless night? If you agree this thread isn't about atheism, you also agree you were silly to even bring it up. See your stupidity staring at you like Jackie Chan.

You obviously have a beef with atheism. Probably butthurt because this section is slowly turning a graveyard do Sunday school graduates and Bible defenders. Don't kill yourself biko.. Jesus didnt die on the cross for you to create atheism threads. Let your little light shine, it will attract the right people. grin he that is in you.... Shall soon come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

grin You have no comeback so run along

comeback for what or whom? you? And waste my blessed intelligence? Sorry sis. Somewhere out there in the world is a guy who would appreciate you in the state you are...Banter words and let him have comebacks with you. I do not want to be dragged down to your level...its dirty and inarticulate down there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
theoneJabulani:
I can bet my balls that religion took away ur sense and made u into a foolish troll
Don't blame religion, blame a lack of proper education. That one spent his school fees on nairabet and offering in Sunday School. grin
Trolling is his ultimate weapon. wink Jesus died that he may troll.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by winner01(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly !!! I dey your back bro as usual . I had so many things to say but I had to let it go . The only way to shut him up was to ask him the achievements he made as an atheist that separate him from the religious people .

I am yet to his inputs here -> https://www.nairaland.com/3009541/negro-atheists-show-me-works

You dig right ? wink
You'll begin to hear, I love more, i work better, i understand the world better. Like seriously undecided.
Atheism is a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

word!!

This boy cheesy you are still preaching the gospel, cheesy that's goot, that is very very goot grin.

Continue telling the people that Jesus Christ is Lord, that he died and rose, and he is coming back, that is the work of a good evangelist.

Tell them also that Christ is risen from the dead and he has become the firstfruits of them that died, the first to wake up grin. Also, do not forget to tell them that when he arose from the dead, after spoiling principalities and powers, he made a very open show of them grin

Good job! You are doing the work of an evangelist and I urge you like Paul, to continue to be instant in season and out of season grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

comeback for what or whom? you? And waste my blessed intelligence? Sorry sis. Somewhere out there in the world is a guy who would appreciate you in the state you are...Banter words and let him have comebacks with you. I do not want to be dragged down to your level...its dirty and inarticulate down there.

Nice to know. Now take ur dickk and go home.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
winner01:
You'll begin to hear, I love more, i work better, i understand the world better. Like seriously undecided.
Atheism is a pity.

lwtmb !!!!! cheesy cheesy

Atheism is a complete joke
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

You are one concupiscent girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

This boy cheesy you are still preaching the gospel, cheesy that's goot, that is very very goot grin.

Continue telling the people that Jesus Christ is Lord, that he died and rose, and he is coming back, that is the work of a good evangelist.

Tell them also that Christ is risen from the dead and he has become the firstfruits of them that died, the first to wake up grin. Also, do not forget to tell them that when he arose from the dead, after spoiling principalities and powers, he made a very open show of them grin

Good job! You are doing the work of an evangelist and I urge you like Paul, to continue to be instant in season and out of season grin wink

Actually i am! So you can help me give praises to God! Your words do not matter. grin grin
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Actually i am! So you can help me give praises to God! Your words do not matter. grin grin

Preach it!!! cheesy

Be instant in season and out of season!!! cheesy

Do they work of an evangelist!!! cheesy

Receive your crown of glory at the end, alleluia!!!! cheesy
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Relax lepa. You're bigger than this. Most of these fools were among.the pigs whom.Jesus cast the legion of demons into. Don't fight with them. Ignoring them is the only way to treat scum like these. wink It's their modus operandi on every thread way above their intellectual level..wail ignorance.without showing how amongst other distractions. Na lack of proper education cause am. They're modern man trapped in cave man's mentality. You wouldn't expect better from.those who take David and Moses as heroes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Every race undergoes times like this. Dark times. Perilous times. It is times like these that weed out the weak. The flawed.

It is in times of trouble and pain that leaders emerge. People with vision and intellect. People who will not be stopped.

A new generation of blacks is emerging. I can see it, even if you can't. I see them all the time: unaware of the potential in them. Waiting for a time of hardship to awaken it.

It only gets better for the black race from here. I can see it.

-----
That sounded crazier than I hoped. But seriously, the indomie generation could be the Savior generation. I'm seeing the signs already.

BTW, the black race is totally fine. You should see the whites. They almost wiped themselves out due to their legendary dirtiness. Leaving rats to spread the bubonic plague that killed 100 million+ Europeans.

And the Asians? They smoked their economy away once with opium. Imagine an entire country full of opium addicts.

Even blacks have never been that stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Relax lepa. You're bigger than this. Most of these fools were among.the pigs whom.Jesus casted the legion of demons into. Don't fight with them. Ignoring them is the only way to treat scum like these. wink

Lol am actually having fun. Is this the old son of Lucifer or is this someone else
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thunder fire you for this useless meme.

Thunder scatter you there!!!

Wolf is sheep clothing, thunder tear you to pieces angry
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol am actually having fun. Is this the old son of Lucifer or is this someone else
One and the same. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Relax lepa. You're bigger than this. Most of these fools were among.the pigs whom.Jesus casted the legion of demons into. Don't fight with them. Ignorance is the best cure for scum like these. wink

Actually a persons words show their dwelling and depravity rating. A rich man speaks from a rich place while a poor man speaks from a poor place and the only way a poor man can speak from a rich place is if his mind has been liberated of physical poverty but until that is done...you can take a person from the ghetto but not the ghetto from the person.....Let her express her true self...no matter how hard we try to hide it, it always sneaks out eventually. You can only be as big as your words and her words show she has not outgrown certain things and thoughts.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Now take ur dickk and go home.

sonofluc1fer:

Relax lepa. You're bigger than this.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

They're representing Jesus perfectly. To win arguments, they're willing to lose themselves. I haven't seen a sadder bunch of supposed Christians.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Actually a persons words show their dwelling and depravity rating.
I agree.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

They're representing Jesus perfectly. To win arguments, they're willing to lose themselves. I haven't seen a sadder bunch of supposed Christians.

Are you per chance showing some signs of pity for Christianity? grin grin If you feel you can show forth the truth better than we can then please i pray you...be a Christian and show us the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Ranchhoddas: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmaoooo . I thought I was the only one that noticed that blatant lie !!!!
What is special about meeting Israelis? I am starting to question your sanity bro.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are you per chance showing some signs of pity for Christianity?
Na, only showing pity for p what little piece of humanity is left in you, if any. There are ways to treat people. If calling a lady slut is how you show true Chrisitanity, that's your own cup of tea. I have my limits. It seems you have none.

Your life. Your business. I'm no angel. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

I suppose you meant to say Lightening and not thunder. Thunder is a sound...Lightening is actually the one that strikes. MrCommissioner grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / [dp] Muharram 2015 Profile Pics - Ya Hussain Dp Photos For Whatsapp / Islamic Angels Are Wiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.