Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (911 Views)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval / Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: . by donTbone(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2016
#noted.
Re: . by generalbush(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nonsense...
Who is kyle Jenner??
Is she the richest woman or what??..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:
Nonsense...

Who is kyle Jenner??

Is she the richest woman or what??..

No she isn't but I use her as a good example. She's influential as her sister KIM.

People dress well for a reason, So if you don't want to dress well, thats your business.

It doesn't mean we are stupid.
Re: . by generalbush(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
truthsayer007:

No she isn't but I use her as a good example. She's influential as her sister KIM.

People dress well for a reason, So if you don't want to dress well, thats your business.

What is Kim... and what reasonable thing has she added to the world...

I doubt if your IQ can bury a corpse(if you know what I mean).

We talk Mark, you talk whores... mtcheewww
Re: . by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

What is Kim... and what reasonable thing has she added to the world...

I doubt if your IQ can bury a corpse(if you know what I mean).

We talk Mark, you talk whores... mtcheewww

You are a BIG Mumu, Let me enlighten you.

Me using Kylie as an example of a celebrity that shows off on those platform owned by Facebook which is Facebook itself and Instagram.

Am not comparing her to zuckerberg, NO. I could have used Denzel Washington in this post as an example too !

The point is we always look down at ourselves for no reason. applauding Mark because of the way he dresses. that's he's personal decision, you don't have to imitate it.

You are clearly affected by inferior complex.

According to a post by someone:

''Don't be fooled. The culture in Silicon Valley is to not be showy in public, but to be crazy flashy in private. All these humble looking guys turn into wild party animals within the confines of their California suburbs. The Google guys, Facebook guys, Oracle guys, Microsoft guys etc, are all your typical yacht owning, Ferrari spinning, bottle popping, womanizing big boys outside the public eye. Just search for "Eric Schmidt orgies" or "Sergei Brin cheating" or "Paul Allen parties" or "Larry Ellison douche" and things of the sort, you will be shocked. Just recently, your hero Zuckerberg bought a house, then somehow bought the public beach next to it and built a wall round the beach, Donald Trump style.

Moral of the story: respect people for the work they've done and leave it at that. If you try and lionize them into some sort of perfect cult of personality, you will be sorely disappointed to discover that they are just flawed human beings like everyone else.
''

1 Like

Re: . by generalbush(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
truthsayer007:

You are a BIG Mumu, Let me enlighten you.

Me using Kylie as an example of a celebrity that shows off on those platform owned by Facebook which is Facebook itself and Instagram.

Am not comparing her to zuckerberg, NO. I could have used Denzel Washington in this post as an example too !

The point is we always look down at ourselves for no reason. applauding Mark because of the way he dresses. that's he's personal decision, you don't have to imitate it.

You are clearly affected by inferior complex.

According to a post by someone:

''Don't be fooled. The culture in Silicon Valley is to not be showy in public, but to be crazy flashy in private. All these humble looking guys turn into wild party animals within the confines of their California suburbs. The Google guys, Facebook guys, Oracle guys, Microsoft guys etc, are all your typical yacht owning, Ferrari spinning, bottle popping, womanizing big boys outside the public eye. Just search for "Eric Schmidt orgies" or "Sergei Brin cheating" or "Paul Allen parties" or "Larry Ellison douche" and things of the sort, you will be shocked. Just recently, your hero Zuckerberg bought a house, then somehow bought the public beach next to it and built a wall round the beach, Donald Trump style.

Moral of the story: respect people for the work they've done and leave it at that. If you try and lionize them into some sort of perfect cult of personality, you will be sorely disappointed to discover that they are just flawed human beings like everyone else.
''

Are you sure you are alright??

I doubt so... don't mention me again..
Re: . by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

Are you sure you are alright??

I doubt so... don't mention me again..

Thats what happens when you Rush just to bash a post, when you can't even understand what was written in the Post in the first place. Chaiii
Re: . by davidif: 1:28am On Nov 18, 2016
truthsayer007:
There’s been a lot of people recently saying shit about Nigerian and how we flaunt ourselves in the public and show off when we have little money.

Many of our people underrate themselves and their lifestyle in Nigeria out of inferiority complex, and don't know how awesome their they are taken out there.

The reason why he wears same clothes everyday is because he's busy and it makes for one less thing to think about in the morning. Mark Zuckerberg does not want to spend valuable time choosing clothes. Nothing special about that.

The reason why Instagram exist is because people take great pictures and show off on it, So people lets use our head.

Kylie Jenner has the highest followers on SNAPCHAT.
Why do you think Kylie Jenner walks into SNAPCHAT office like a Queen, because without her and other celebrities sense of style and dressing.

SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM IS NOTHING WITHOUT PEOPLE THAT SHOW OFF LIKE KYLIE, KIM, JUSTIN AND OTHER CELEBS.
IF MARK WANTS TO WEAR ONLY ONE SHIRT, NA EM BUSINESS.

Lalasticlala Seun

Dude! You shouldn't be using a Kardashian of all people or a Justin Bieber as someone people should look up to.
Besides, when did Instagram likes become a virtue that people should aspire to?
Re: . by davidif: 1:30am On Nov 18, 2016
donTbone:
#noted.

Don't listen to him abeg.
If you know how much people despise the Kardashians and the Justin Bieber's over here ehn, I am not sure he would be talking like this. Let us learn to emulate what I'd good like humility and modesty as opposed to vanity and shallowness.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 18, 2016
truthsayer007:

Using a Kardashian/Jenner as an influential figure? Sorry I cannot take you seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Girls! What's Your Opinion On Torn Boxers. / Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? / Can Someone Tell This Nairaland Advert That 1doller Is 420 Naira(funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.