Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? (46810 Views)

Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Whatsapp Fix For Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by nacozee: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
missiamme:
has there been any other alternative for Facebook app
Why wud anyone want to even hv dat battery draining shity fb app? i only visit from web browser.
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by bidey: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
The watsapp on my phone suddenly disappeared all effort to reinstall av not yielded any positive result. I downloaded on playstore but failed to install meanwhile oda apps are installing successfully. Someone should pls help me out, am using techno M5
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by yinkarh187(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
jahstech:
Solution is pretty simple, I have 2 WhatsApp running on my BlackBerry Q10, I actually bought a Bb10 device to carry out the experiment first hand, my findings; no need to panic for BlackBerry 10 users, just upgrade to blackberry to the more stable 10.3.2.2836 to run apk more freely, install playstore and Google play services and you are good to go!! See screen shots.
Observe that am currently using 2 WhatsApp, I have Google play store installed, I have Xender and a host of other apk stuffs I need.. BlackBerry is so awesome cheesy
Typed this post from my UC Browser, android version
Bros abeg my uc browser always crash anytime I tried using it. any suggestions?
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by jahstech: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
yinkarh187:
Bros abeg my uc browser always crash anytime I tried using it. any suggestions?
Download version 10.10.8
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by missiamme: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2016
nacozee:
Why wud anyone want to even hv dat battery draining shity fb app? i only visit from web browser.
well, I like it for the instant notification I get
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by missiamme: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2016
bbfanboy01:
Y are pple even bordered bout dis. Its very simple. If u using a BlackBerry 10 os fone. ( z10 z30 z3, q10, q5, leap, classic & passport) u dnt need worry. Jst upgrade yur operating system and den download facebook for andriod ( which is actually beta dan fb for BlackBerry) also download watsapp for andriod. U can do dis via a quiet num of ways e.g tru d 1mobile market app. Amazon app ( comes preinstaled wit d latest operating system of BlackBerry 10 fones as a substitute for BlackBerry app world) u can also do dis by downloading and installing d apk of d app u want to download ( in dis case Facebook n watsapp) but for d BlackBerry 7 n co os. Am Afraid dis is d end for dem exept john chen ( BlackBerry ceo) succeeds in convincing dis app developers to change dia minds
can it be done directly on the phone or through laptop? I use a BB10
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by DrinkWater10: 1:48am On Sep 08, 2016
jahstech:
Solution is pretty simple, I have 2 WhatsApp running on my BlackBerry Q10, I actually bought a Bb10 device to carry out the experiment first hand, my findings; no need to panic for BlackBerry 10 users, just upgrade to blackberry to the more stable 10.3.2.2836 to run apk more freely, install playstore and G
how can I take screenhots with my blackberry Q10 please?
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by geolabious(m): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Holding the up and down button together
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by jahstech: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
DrinkWater10:

by pressing the volume up and down key simultaneously
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by jahstech: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
There is a new application to enable you ddownload apk files, Snap, was among those who tested the new version, here are some screen shots
Is pretty much same as the previous app I talked about just that this is much easier to use /install, would post a download link later

Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by mathefaro(m): 4:47am On Sep 09, 2016
fuckpoverty:
abeg they should please rectify d issue oooo....cuz I can't do witout blackberry phones am using d latest of blackberry ooo.....i fucking hate a phone witout buttons to type fast...dat y I so much hate pure android phone
That shouldn't be a reason to hate android. With the Swype and gesture typing feature on android keyboards, trust me, you can't type faster than a person using an android. I was also one skeptical about this once. So unless there are other reasons not stated here for you to port, Android is the easiest solution to this issue
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by emmanuel4758(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
MrMarvelous:

Uhmmm download/get the app, install it, register your account, and voila...all you need to do is import any android app (games, applications etc) and install it on the bluestacks. And that's it. grin smiley
were to download the bluestack pls dropbox
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by missKiffy(f): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Hello jahstech I tried what u mentioned here on my Q10, downloaded play store and Google settings but both are not opening, it will open for some seconds and close itself
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by jahstech: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2016
missKiffy:
Hello jahstech I tried what u mentioned here on my Q10, downloaded play store and Google settings but both are not opening, it will open for some seconds and close itself
Follow this link: http://red-light-of-love.myshopify.com/a/downloads/-/483e0e8b4e475ade/0633a825ad9c7589
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by nacozee: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2016
missiamme:

well, I like it for the instant notification I get
With all those both useful and useless notifications emamating from fb? not me! its bugging
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by austinepetro: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Hello every one do you know it is possible for you to have two different whatsapp account on your cell phone yah it is very possible all you need is to click here and follow the steps [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/04/03/how-to-download-and-use-two-diff-whatsapp-in-your-phone/

Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by Nick4life: 10:25am On May 03, 2017
Any solution on sending media in bb10 android whatsapp?
Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by pope5(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2017
Try this

fix Whatsapp “sending failed, try again later” error

1. To Fix, sending failed error in Whatsapp, simply backup your Gallery folder from smartphone to computer or elsewhere on your SD card.

2.Now delete DCIM/Gallery/ Folder from your smartphone.

3.Now you have to open Gallery app from your app drawer of your device. It would now re-create Gallery folder under DCIM folder.

4. Now copy-paste your backup photo from your backup location to this re-created folder & restart your smartphone.

Now try sending photos from your gallery or capture new photo and send it through WhatsApp. I have also observed, on few of smartphone, by deleting few of Photos from Gallery, it would resolve the sending failed error on WhatsApp on temporarily base. But this solution would permanently resolve your problem.
Feel free to share your views below in the comment, if this method for whatsapp photo sharing failed worked for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Blackberry Data Plan In Nigeria: Which Network? / MTN #YelloEleven Promo: Text 11 To 400 / How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.