Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,010 members, 7,859,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions (1562 Views)

Pls I Need Matured Answers With These Questions From My Ex- Girlfriend / Please I Need Matured Advice / I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin he's free to desire whatever he wants grin it's funny tho
donbenedict:
What sort of fuckery is this? angry
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
illuminated93:
I've been seeing lots of abuses,if you don't like my topic and you have nothing reasonable to write,please stay away. You mus'nt comment,if I irritate you,just stay clear. I created this thread for those with charisma and understanding who see a need to contribute to the subject matter.
Op don't mind all these people here grin follow your heart and do what will give you peace and make you happy grin cheesy so that you don't regret later wink kiss
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Noted, I really do appreciate the time you took in educating me. Thanks
frenchwine:

Your fiancee doesn't have a pointed nose, means that she is either double recessive for that trait or has a dominant triat for small nose and recessive for pointed nose.
If you break up with her for her small nose, ur pointed nosed future wife may still not bear you pointed nosed offsprings if she has one dominant gene for pointed nose and one recessive gene for small nose. That is especially if you ,being a small nosed guy has double recessive genes for small nose or a dominant gene for small nose. When you meet, the probability of giving birth to a pointed nose child is 1 in 4 . A quick way to predict if she has double dominant (ideal) gene for pointed nose is to take a look at her parents. Do both of them have pointed nose?
If yes, then in all likelihood, ur kids would have pointed nose.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
ButterFrost212:
grin grin this is by far the most hilarious thread I've read today.. Who pointed nose don epp abeg angry angry
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Jay542(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
donbenedict:
What sort of fuckery is this? angry
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
I know marrying a girl should be more aboit what's on d inside. But then, you can't fault a man for wanting gorgeous kids,but she's very pretty,its just d nose.
If you were me,what would you do?
CrazyQuinn:
Op don't mind all these people here grin follow your heart and do what will give you peace and make you happy grin cheesy so that you don't regret later wink kiss
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
illuminated93:
I know marrying a girl should be more aboit what's on d inside. But then, you can't fault a man for wanting gorgeous kids,but she's very pretty,its just d nose.
If you were me,what would you do?
I would stick with my fiancee wink
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
some posters sha..
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thanks
CrazyQuinn:
I would stick with my fiancee wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by CaraJewel(f): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
illuminated93:
I understand your point,I will edit that post. Your writings made me empathetic in a way. Thanks anyways.
Your most welcome
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Matured Opinions by Lastking147(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmm
OsoGbo weed at work grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Raped A Chicken To Death Because He Couldn’t Get A Girlfriend / 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover / Ladies How Often Do You Call Your Boyfriend/fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.