Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles (1581 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles by Risky005: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
According to the report, Prophet Bushiri sells Blood of Jesus in bottles with 500ml bottle selling at R20 000 and 750ml at R30 000…
An unconfirmed report by Mzansi Live has revealed that a prophet in Malawi sells what he calls the ‘blood of jesus’ in plastic bottles.
The man whose name was given as Prophet Shepherd ‘Major 1’ Bushiri is the founder and leader of the Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG).
The report has it that the ECG ministries has launched the “blood of Jesus”. According to the report, Prophet Bushiri sells Blood of Jesus in bottles with 500ml bottle selling at R20 000 and 750ml at R30 000.
Someone who professed to be a loyal member of ECG ministries revealed that the blood heals every calamity and problems. Hear him:

“We have been using anointing oil which is called “The Lion of Judah” before and we have been using anointed mantles, bracelets and DVDs but this time the power is released. Major 1 introduced “The Blood of Jesus” which is real blood of Jesus which was extracted at Calvary when the Son of God was crucified.”
“As sons and daughters of Major 1 we don’t really care what people will say, we understand this revelation as a ministry (ECG family), people are on the move to drag our fathers name into disrepute but God elevated him to address our problems.”
“The blood of Jesus is being sold at our worship center the smallest bottles 500ml costs R20 000 and the 750ml bottle costs R30 000. We don’t care about the price but the results, as we are speaking the Blood of Jesus has resurrected reported five people and healed hundreds since launch.”
For now, the reports remain unfounded as efforts to get a comment from ECG spokesperson were fruitless, since he is reportedly in Mauritius on holiday.
However, the prophet and shepherd Bushiri has been on the news in Malawi for questionable behaviours and controversial miracles. A video of him allegedly walking on air also went viral not long ago.

Re: Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles by dauntless15(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
I smell stupid stupid everywhere grin
Re: Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles by EpicMaurice(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op you left the most important question unanswered........

WTF is the contents of the 'blood of Jesus'.....is it real blood or what ?
Re: Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles by gabrielniy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Shaking my head in disdain
Re: Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 03, 2016
dauntless15:
I smell stupid stupid everywhere grin

What then do we call TB Joshua who sells anointing water for 5k? I'm sure he must have increased it to 10k now grin

Religion is really fvcking Afrika without condom - I swear!

1 Like

Re: Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles by granados: 3:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Even God self don tire.
Re: Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles by dauntless15(m): 3:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Zoharariel:

What then do we call TB Joshua who sells anointing water for 5k? I'm sure he must have increased it to 10k now grin

Religion is really fvcking Afrika without condom - I swear!
Hahahaha guy its thier stress not mine, fraudsters under the guise of religion, did he pay Jesus to make the water holy? Then why selling it.
Re: Incredible! See Prophet Who Sells ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles by Ken4Christ: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
I understand some notable Churches in Nigeria are now selling it. Can someone please confirm.

(1) (Reply)

Unmarried, Pregnant Pastor Justifies Her Act / Deeper Life Co-Builder Of Lagos Mega City / Marine Spirits. What Are They...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.