Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) (12195 Views)

Are There Still Ladies Like This / Are There Still Ladies Who Are Wife Materials Here On Nairaland???? / LMAO!!! Are There Still Ladies Like This Especially In Nigeria??? (see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
IamNawty:
wats for your girl nah wink
igbaju cheesy
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
it is me!!!! cheesy
••••••
Nothin' happened I just wanted 2 make more trouble.

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Fidelismaria: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Goodluck Finding One
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by AsoRockz01(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
They are either in Chosen or Deeperlife.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Lovelynature(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
IamNawty:
so Wat r u even saying now grin iam not understanding
undecided

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Lovelynature(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Have you done it before? When?
undecided

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
undecided
so you lied abi? grin
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Lovelynature(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
so you lied abi? grin
Don't shout it out cheesy cheesy

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
Don't shout it out cheesy cheesy
grin....shame on you angry
you really tried 2 tell me 2 do what you don't do for women.Bye.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Babzilla:
you have been quoting me without words all day.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by IamNawty(f): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
MissHatey:
igbaju cheesy
lmaooo.. Igbaju plus the one dat is in my body? grin if I deactivate u deactivate o.. grin ajoh lepo ni o.. So start packing ur bags too grin grin
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Lovelynature(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Shame ke? Not possible na. Shame can't come around me.

I always blush and complement ladies, after being complemented by them

Everybody is beautiful/handsome in their own way
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
Shame ke? Not possible na. Shame can't come around me.

I always blush and complement ladies, after being complemented by them

Everybody is beautiful/handsome in their own way
yeah right undecided.
•••••
I bet you don't compliment the 1's you ain't attracted 2 like you tried ta tell me 2 because
I just asked when you did it and you couldn't answer.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Lovelynature(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
yeah right undecided.
•••••
I bet you don't compliment the 1's you ain't attracted 2 like you tried ta tell me 2 because
I just asked when you did it and you couldn't answer.
Just can't remember when last

You know women don't always compliment men. They bottle up their feelings and rather discuss it with their friends than complimenting the guy.

I'm even the one complimenting them and usual, get "Thank you'' in return
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
Just can't remember when last

You know women don't always compliment men. They bottle up their feelings and rather discuss it with their friends than complimenting the guy.

I'm even the one complimenting them and usual, get "Thank you'' in return
That's all you should get
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Lovelynature(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
That's all you should get
No, a date undecided undecided
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
No, a date undecided undecided
All you gave was 1 compliment and you think yer entitled 2 a date undecided
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Lovelynature(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
All you gave was 1 compliment and you think yer entitled 2 a date undecided
That's why I complimented in the first place. After asking her for a date, starts playing hard to get
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
That's why I complimented in the first place. After asking her for a date, starts playing hard to get
you need 2 do more than give 1 compliment you want a date undecided
•••••
Like talk 2 her for a bit ask for her number and continue 2 talk
Then ask her out after a few days
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by AfricanApple(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lots and lots. not every day people get to make up.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Stressed up as usual sitting in judgement over Nairaland.

What happened with KingCheezy...
Nothin',just had an idea.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by LordOfNaira: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Nothin',just had an idea.

grin I just like everything about you.

Now, the Lord must retire to his chambers for the night. Enjoy, my Queen.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

grin I just like everything about you.

Now, the Lord must retire to his chambers for the night. Enjoy, my Queen.
Thanks embarassed .
••••••
Kay .Night.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Qualer: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2016
IamNawty:
op we r just naturally biuriful.. Team no makeup

Hatey tongue

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by IamNawty(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=49056657][/quote]

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
you have been quoting me without words all day.
A picture is worth a thousand words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) / Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). / Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.