Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,490 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

You Wont Believe Why Huddah Monroe Enlarged Her Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Believe Why Huddah Monroe Enlarged Her Boobs (1269 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe / You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wont Believe Why Huddah Monroe Enlarged Her Boobs by Hbee1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
In an emotional post on Thursday on her Instagram page, the socialite regretted her decision to get a boob job, saying that she succumbed to societal pressure, and recalled how she was under depression after being ridiculed for her small breastduring her participation in the Big Brother Africareality show.

Recall that the sexy star’s videos of her breasts in a shower scene at the show went viral, and she admitted that she ended up going under the knife to transfer fat from her behind to her boobs so as to increase them in size.

See Full Post Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/e-gist/you-wont-believe-why-huddah-monroe-enlarged-her-boobs/

Re: You Wont Believe Why Huddah Monroe Enlarged Her Boobs by Muvacci(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
What a woman! cheesy
Re: You Wont Believe Why Huddah Monroe Enlarged Her Boobs by Cool23(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
They are still small anyways
Re: You Wont Believe Why Huddah Monroe Enlarged Her Boobs by dannyben5: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok i hear....

(1) (Reply)

What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day Will Totally Piss You Off / 5 Types Of Girls To Avoid During This Recession Period / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.