Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria (1247 Views)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / The Church Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Recession - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Religion is the main cause of recession in the country asides Niger Delta crises and falling oil prices because all people do nowadays is go to church and pray for people to die! they forget that Jewish religion is nothing but Jewish legislation! I hate people like David Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Obby Okeke, and others who prey on the masses! Evangelising every day. what goes on here is cross evangelization and is really stupid! Hence, I don't go to church! to the extent that a pastor is now contesting for governorship in edo state! I don't go to church and won't marry a lady that spends her time in church! Nigerians need to wake up! loud speakers everywhere and people shouting Amen Amen Amen! Fire!. Barbaric idiots! illiterates and unthinking and foolish people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by chukagora(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Notruthatall:
Religion is the main cause of recession in the country asides Niger Delta crises and falling oil prices because all people do nowadays is go to church and pray for people to die! they forget that Jewish religion is nothing but Jewish legislation! I hate people like David Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Obby Okeke, and others who prey on the masses! Evangelising every day. what goes on here is cross evangelization and is really stupid! Hence, I don't go to church! to the extent that a pastor is now contesting for governorship in edo state! I don't go to church and won't marry a lady that spends her time in church! Nigerians need to wake up! loud speakers everywhere and people shouting Amen Amen Amen! Fire!. Barbaric idiots! illiterates and unthinking and foolish people!
are u thinking straight ?
Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by cliquevibes(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
D fact dat u lack intellect and d ability to reason really bewilds me, am guessing u must be more dan 20 and yet ur spewing such trash...

Religion in no way contributed to the economic recession, if so, den wat ave U personally contributed as ur own Quota towards turning bck d fortunes of nigeria out of depression bcus as d saying goes "It begins with u"...

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
cliquevibes:
D fact dat u lack intellect and d ability to reason really bewilds me, am guessing u must be more dan 20 and yet ur spewing such trash...

Religion in no way contributed to the economic recession, if so, den wat ave U personally contributed as ur own Quota towards turning bck d fortunes of nigeria out of depression bcus as d saying goes "It begins with u"...

oh! I'm thinking a lot, and one of them is first overcoming religious indoctrination because it has been so inherent that it takestime to wipe out! somebody comes and shout halleluyah and everybody follows! for your information, people are colonising mars already and experimenting how to growplants there. Keep thinking religion. . .have you never thought what other thing you could be doing with your time?

1 Like

Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by cliquevibes(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Notruthatall:

oh! I'm thinking a lot, and one of them is first overcoming religious indoctrination because it has been so inherent that it takestime to wipe out! somebody comes and shout halleluyah and everybody follows! for your information, people are colonising mars already and experimenting how to growplants there. Keep thinking religion. . .have you never thought what other thing you could be doing with your time?
. Ehm, First of all, No nation on earth can colonise mars or any other planet for dat matter, Y, because It is against d international treaty that all d world powers signed!!! Get ur facts straight

D way u make it look lyk, As if christianity is to be blamed, wat bout islam We see everyday some individuals who ave no need of their lives anymre blowing demselve up all in d name of aving 7 virgins in the after life

So tell me, which one is at fault taking Nigeria as a case study, Boko haram to be precise...

Killings by fulani herdsmen...

So dnt make it sound one sided because Islam has brought Nigeria great loss and loss of human life!!!

1 Like

Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by ever811(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
your nanni must be stupid, for allowing you crow to naira land to play..common!! emabong"...come and carry this child to his mother..let her give him "bewerst""so he can suck an sleep..when ever he is making such sound thinking he is making sense,that's when he will" poo"..you see this idiot don' shit already.. wash his bombom pls
Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Notruthatall:
Na fight? grin who be this one again ohh

Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by ifenes(m): 2:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Notruthatall:

Ingnore the fools who will come at you. I am glad someone can see what is going on. Too bad you live in the land of the blind.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by otemanuduno: 5:18am On Sep 03, 2016
Use your brain and worship no god. God is in the brain, therefore use your brain.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE HIDDEN MYSTERIES IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG MADE BY GOD ALMIGHTY(the father of Yahweh) EVEN TILL THE PRESENT TIMES AND TO THE TIME OF THE FUTURE.

Here is the Doctrine of Truth: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2016
cliquevibes:
. Ehm, First of all, No nation on earth can colonise mars or any other planet for dat matter, Y, because It is against d international treaty that all d world powers signed!!! Get ur facts straight

D way u make it look lyk, As if christianity is to be blamed, wat bout islam We see everyday some individuals who ave no need of their lives anymre blowing demselve up all in d name of aving 7 virgins in the after life

So tell me, which one is at fault taking Nigeria as a case study, Boko haram to be precise...

Killings by fulani herdsmen...

So dnt make it sound one sided because Islam has brought Nigeria great loss and loss of human life!!!

When I said religion,I didn't specify christianity, but because christianity is more pronounced. . .they have more sects than solomon had wives! Yet none of them know what they are even talking about!
Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2016
The hypocrisy and futility of religion is widely evident in Nigeria, where pastors are celebrities and have billions of naira through tithes and offerings, yet the congregation lives in abject poverty, and to reward them for their donations and faith the so called men of God pray for their well being and open schools and universities their children cannot attend because of higher tuition, they offer their churches to reprobate politicians as platforms to be elected as long as they pay, they donate shillings to orphans and the unfortunate and receive praise and media coverage that further engorges their pockets, the church doesn't pay any tax in Nigeria, but its run like an industry. The pastors live in luxury and comfort and tell their members to wait for heaven. This sickens me to the core, and is my major qualm with religion.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by seankay(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Although I believe Religion has its good sides; God instilled all Religions in other to create Moral.However,i believe it has done more harm than good in Nigeria. We've been praying for about 60 years yet things get exacerbating. I believe in colossal and meticulous planning ahead of prayer!
Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by cliquevibes(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Notruthatall:

When I said religion,I didn't specify christianity, but because christianity is more pronounced. . .they have more sects than solomon had wives! Yet none of them know what they are even talking about!
Yet Islam has only one main sect(Isis) but dey ave caused mayhem everywhere dey stepped in killing both women and little children all in d name of Islam..
Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by lilmax(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
so because you cannot buy 1 bag of rice you say na religion you go face? grin
Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by DeSepiero(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is the case in Nigeria.

Re: Religion Is The Main Cause Of Recession In Nigeria by EyeHateGod: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
seankay:
Although I believe Religion has its good sides; God instilled all Religions in other to create Moral.However,i believe it has done more harm than good in Nigeria. We've been praying for about 60 years yet things get exacerbating. I believe in colossal and meticulous planning ahead of prayer!
Religion wasn't created by god to instil moral if it was it wouldn't contradict Ur next statement @bolded

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture / My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) / Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.