Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal (1824 Views)

Eating Meat Last Or First In Meals, How Do I Train My Kids / Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last / Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by piperson(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
so this is no longer a habit but a life style with africans especially nigerians

in most homes, if you eat the meat at the beginning or in the middle of a meal you are termed as one who has little or no home training
Infact the eyes people will use and look at you,,"piss" will catch you

so i'd like to ask and know why the meat in a meal is always the last to be eaten in an african home wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by oglalasioux(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Africans are saving the best part of the meal for last.

Always save the best for last.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by Davash222(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
The meat is what keeps you eating.

Ever wondered why we loose appetite after eating the meat?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Only those that eat one meat per plate do that.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by ever811(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
if to say I see meat for table inside this your foto I for comment..
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by dannyben5: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
ever811:
seconded....
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by EpicMaurice(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nna eh op.... You just took the topic i was still planning to post.

Nawa for you oh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by piperson(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
oglalasioux:
Africans are saving the best part of the meal for last.

Always save the best for last.

who says the meat is the best part

other things deh na
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by piperson(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Davash222:

it's only when d food is not sweet that's when the meat would be what keeps u eating
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by piperson(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Only those that eat one meat per plate do that.

abi ooh
u might just have a point
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by piperson(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
ever811:
lol

check well
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by piperson(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Nna eh op....
You just took the topic i was still planning to post.

Nawa for you oh

are you serious?

lol
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by EpicMaurice(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
piperson:

are you serious?

lol
yes nah.

My cousin once told me that people who eat meat before finishing their food has the tendency to become thieves in future grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by Greatzeus(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
piperson:
so this is no longer a habit but a life style with africans especially nigerians

in most homes, if you eat the meat at the beginning or in the middle of a meal you are termed as one who has little or no home training
Infact the eyes people will use and look at you,,"piss" will catch you

so i'd like to ask and know why the meat in a meal is always the last to be eaten in an african home wink
Becos the presence of meat is a motivator grin finish the meat earlier and you won't have motivation to continue eating grin but seriously hunger never catch that person,for this economy now,meat or no meat,na to wack ohh grin
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by cliquevibes(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2016
ever811:
thirded
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by AK6464(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2016
This doesn't apply for a Tiv man
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by piperson(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

yes nah.

My cousin once told me that people who eat meat before finishing their food has the tendency to become thieves in future grin

you can imagine?

How can your cousin prove that
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by piperson(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2016
Greatzeus:

Becos the presence of meat is a motivator grin finish the meat earlier and you won't have motivation to continue eating grin but seriously hunger never catch that person,for this economy now,meat or no meat,na to wack ohh grin

lol

five lumps of meat for 5h or more

thanks2buhari
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by piperson(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2016
AK6464:
This doesn't apply for a Tiv man

they don't care bout meat I suppose?
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Davash222:
Exactly!
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Eating The Meat Last During Meal by AK6464(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

they don't care bout meat I suppose?

They are synonymous with meat o, it goes side by side with the food.

(1) (Reply)

See The Big Mammal My Friend Killed In Grand Kru County, Liberia / My 13200 Naira Plantain I Bought In Edo. / Abeg, How Do You Fix Oversalted Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.