Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC (823 Views)

Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Obaseki, APC / Edo Decides: Obaseki (APC) Won The Debates-Channels tv polls & nations Newspaper / Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by AllTheWayUp: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin grin

Mr Philip Shuaibu, the APC running mate yesterday affirmed that Godwin Obaseki as governor would reconstruct the state to look like Dubai saying that the APC’s candidate’s expertise in turning around the fortunes of many Nigerian companies has been well documented.

Speaking after receiving the endorsement of the leadership of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) in Benin City yesterday, Shuaibu who expressed joy over the endorsement of the students, asserted that the PDP intends to further destroy the economy of the state but that the people of the state will vote against them come September 10, 2016. Describing Obaseki as one man who will turn Edo State to Dubai, he said that “Obaseki is a man that when you talk about the story of transformation in our banks, you must mention his name. If you talk about those industries making waves today in Nigeria, the story will not be complete without calling the name of Obaseki. If you want to talk about Nigeria as far as economic issues are concerned, you must mention Obaseki. “Everybody wants to tap from his experience; it is a gift from God that at this time APC decided that it is time to look for a technocrat to head the government here. It became possible to pay salaries in Edo State because we have a team working tirelessly to make things work in Edo state. PDP has record of waste; they have no vision for the state and Edo people will further punish them next week Saturday” he stated.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/obaseki-will-turn-edo-dubai/

1 Share

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by MzPecs(f): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Yeah, you can say that to your zombie supporters grin grin grin

Dafuq! This is hilarious cheesy

They had better turn Nigeria first to heaven and then I can take them serious angry

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by CHOPUP411(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Dubai ko Harare ni

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by ademega(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2016
They have started again undecidedThey have started again

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by ShootToKill: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Dem don come with their usual promises again. I kukuma trust Edo people to flog them commot except the yorubamudeens and muslims living in Edo who are in minority.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by jmoore(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2016
It is in their blood
[img]http://media./media/ZMlYuBGEdrVpm/giphy.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by kingsman66(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
APC never seems to amaze me........ turning Edo like Dubai even in 39yrs to come this promise will never mature, abeg lalaca permits me to laugh in Greek hhahhasjahbahhabakshruehdbdnscgvsbabahhahhhahaahhhabababbbbhhhahajeowbd

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
This people always promising imposible things. I think these APC people should be tested for drugs(cocain intake)

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by ozome15(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2016
APC with their lies

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by AllTheWayUp: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by Paperwhite(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2016
I laugh in my native dialect.Chai! grin.Chineke! grin grin.APC no go kill person! That is another Lai-Lying-Liar Muhammed in the making or already made.Edo people should never make the mistake of voting in APC again except they don't feel the current pain & hardship in the land.I suggest they vote KOWA or any other unknown party with realizable manifestos.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by Paperwhite(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Guy make I follow you laugh also. grin grin cheesy.Kikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by possibilita(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2016
EDO !!!! RUN 4 UR LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by colosa: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2016
Vbo ke de, Dubai? Go to Aso rock and tell PMB
Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by Abeymills(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Evil party apc just like bubuhari n zombies turn nigeria in 2 a mess

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by Emycord: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2016
So in effect Adams and apc actually failed. But that's a similar promise made by Adams. Before u turn it to gold or dubai first turn it to bronze and a. Ibom

1 Like

Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
If pdp 16 years misrule Nigeria did not experience recession but apc 1 year in pow,there is recession,that is a signal that pdp is more manageable than apc.
Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by ages2020: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
.........were oshomo - OLE. ....stopped right
Re: Obaseki APC Candidate Will Turn Edo State To Dubai If Elected -APC by pode(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Una don start again oh, if I may ask with which money?

(1) (Reply)

A Word For The Northern Minorities: We Are With You! - FFK / Daura People Hail Buhari As He Attends Prayer In His Hometown(photos) / In Jigawa, Flood Kills 18, Destroys 6,637 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.