Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions (60202 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions by mrgafari(m): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Icon79:

My brother, you've said it all. No need to add anything else. When I read most of the comments I actually thought that the man was kissing his fully grown daughter until I saw the photo...only to realize that he was kissing his little baby. And some people found that offensive? Unbelievable! Well, I am not surprised because some folks have such rotten minds that everything is sexual in their minds. Hence, the scripture says:

To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. Titus 1:15.

that girl in the picture is no longer a baby. if a boy in her grade at school does that to her at school, I doubt she would feel the need to tell her mum or dad. since its normal. dad does it.
its not about the dad's intention or dirty minds or hearts or conscience. its about the girl herself. protecting her innocence
Re: Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions by Prymestrr(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
And how about mine?
So showing love to innocent child is now a crime?
Mumu borrow some sense abeg. Dtz not love dtz stupidity.
Re: Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions by powerfulsettingz: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Prymestrr:

Mumu borrow some sense abeg. Dtz not love dtz stupidity.
all ur family are mumu not me........ F00l

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions by SenatorJames(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Depending on his intention, though the girl is still small that cannot understand anything different from brotherly care
Re: Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions by kachi19: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
And how about mine? So showing love to innocent child is now a crime?

Awwwww smiley #Sweet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.