Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" (6841 Views)

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

its followers have

the name of jesus is included here...
The same way pastors etc claim/say via jesus...ifa worshipper etc do so too...

i tried to use ''claimed'' a lot because i do not believe in such...
U wanna say ifa worshippers do not acknowledge supernatural events and attribute it to ifa?
They do not do not do anything by just mentioning their names. You are just assuming. There is a diiference between Jesus and those other guys. Denial changes nothing.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
They do not do not do anything by just mentioning their names. You are just assuming. There is a diiference between Jesus and those other guys. Denial changes nothing.
smhw..
Traditional worshippers ask what they want from their wahever and it happens...
An ogun worshipper will call on ogun and ogun will send a bolt of lightning or stroke or wahever to who he wants...
Unless youre planning to say juju doesnt work../the people claiming so are just making up claims etc..
Like i said...the fact that such happens/is claimed by other sects is enough for me to be skeptical...
Nd i just used juju#nigeria which is where we are and such claims are bountiful and not scarce
...its plausible hindu's invoke names of their pantheon of gods and miracles happen or evil circumstances are averted..because they too still have their kinda ''rituals''...but im not in india and havent gone deep there so i cant be sure such claims are made or not...
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

Replied.

James how are you?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

smhw..
Traditional worshippers ask what they want from their wahever and it happens...
An ogun worshipper will call on ogun and ogun will send a bolt of lightning or stroke or wahever to who he wants...
Unless youre planning to say juju doesnt work../the people claiming so are just making up claims etc..
Like i said...the fact that such happens/is claimed by other sects is enough for me to be skeptical...
Nd i just used juju#nigeria which is where we are and such claims are bountiful and not scarce
...its plausible hindu's invoke names of their pantheon of gods and miracles happen or evil circumstances are averted..because they too still have their kinda ''rituals''...but im not in india and havent gone deep there so i cant be sure such claims are made or not...
Uninformed assumptions. Traditional worshippers usually go through a series of proceesses to get desired results. Christians merely invoke Christ. That's the difference.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2016
deltaprincess:

James how are you?

I'm not James.

You got the wrong person.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

I'm not James.

James okoro, Delta state university Abraka
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2016
deltaprincess:

James okoro, Delta state university Abraka

Lol.

grin grin

So funny.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

I'm not James.

Watch you back kid. They are coming for you when you least expect
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2016
deltaprincess:

Hahaha.

Riddle.

Trying so hard.

I knew your profile was fake.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

Hahaha.

Riddle.

Trying so hard.

I knew your profile was fake.

You and your accomplice Agbasi Tejiri Samantha...... Laugh all you can now. But Trust me..... I am a very patient.... And I will definitely strike when you least expect.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2016
deltaprincess:

BTW riddle I saved your picture.

Test me smiley

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2016
deltaprincess:

You and your accomplice Agbasi Tejiri Samantha...... Laugh all you can now. But Trust me..... I am a very patient.... And I will definitely strike when you least expect.

Hahahahaah

This is so funny grin grin grin

Now listen.

You can test me.

But don't provoke me. I try to be the most friendly and fair at all cost.

But if you pose as a threat to me.

U will leave me no choice.

After all u established a link between us and I can do as I want thru it. If u wanna be saying hello from the other side no problem. grin grin grin
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

BTW riddle I saved your picture.

Test me smiley

We both creative people.... But let's just see how it goes. I leave you in Suspense........ you will surely live to pay the consequences. And trust me, it's going to happen. Vengeance is the sweetest tonic you can drink......

I was nice, in fact very nice and you took me for granted. You will pay dearly, no matter how much it cost me. Now I will take law into my hands.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

Hahahahaah

Now listen.

You can test me.

After all u established a link between us and I can do as I want thru it. If u wanna be saying hello from the other side no problem. grin grin grin

Let's see who gets the last laugh. You in Nigeria or Me in UAE. You steal from me and still have the effrontery to laugh at me. I can do what I want with just a phone call.... What can you do? Hide? How long can you hide James?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2016
deltaprincess:

We both creative people.... But let's just see how it goes. I leave you in Suspense........ you will surely live to pay the consequences. And trust me, it's going to happen. Vengeance is the sweetest tonic you can drink......

I was nice, in fact very nice and you took me for granted. You will pay dearly, no matter how much it cost me. Now I will take law into my hands.

OK no matter.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

Hahahahaah

Now listen.

You can test me.

Delta is my second home. My Mom is from Sapele.... I once told you right? You just messed with the wrong dude.... The money isnt the problem. But the fact that you think you smarter than me.... Guys like you should be taught a very big lesson. So you dont go on scamming people..... WHo worked hard for their cash.... You will reap what you sowed kid.... You and your chic.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Uninformed assumptions. Traditional worshippers usually go through a series of proceesses to get desired results. Christians merely invoke Christ. That's the difference.
comon bro'
abstaining from ''sin''
fasting
praises
faith
belief
acquiring of the ''holy spirit''
even prayer is a form of a process
or are u saying that i as an agnostic now if i simply say jesus should raise my dead dog...he will?
Like i said...the style of christianity is not a standard for religion/ making of supernatural events...
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2016
deltaprincess:

Let's see who gets the last laugh. You in Nigeria or Me in UAE. You steal from me and still have the effrontery to laugh at me. I can do what I want with just a phone call.... What can you do? Hide? How long can you hide James?

Why na

Why you wan push me to do weiten I no wan do?

Guy listen and this is the final time I will reflect on this issue.

U hired me to do a job, I did it at first u liked it and decided to pay me for it, then suddenly u said u could do it better than me and that you want to hire a foreigner.

Oya how is it my fault u liked my work at first and played me on your own accord

Did I force u?

I said I will do a refund but I changed my mind because u were sounding as if its ur right

We didn't discuss refund wen u paid.

I wanted to do it at free will but I refuse

Haba

Haba
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

Why na

Why you wan push me to do weiten I no wan do?

Guy listen and this is the final time I will reflect on this issue.

U hired me to do a job, I did it at first u liked it and decided to pay me for it, then suddenly u said u could do it better than me and that you want to hire a foreigner.

Oya how is it my fault u liked my work at first and played me on your own accord

Did I force u?

I said I will do a refund but I changed my mind because u were sounding as if its ur right

We didn't discuss refund wen u paid.

I wanted to do it at free will but I refuse

Haba

Haba

No need for talk. You will face the consequences when it is due for taking me for a fool, after being nice to you and trying to encourage you as a prodigy.... You went ahead to block me on whatsapp, and disposing your line... Thinking going incognito will wash away the stain. I dont need the money... I just want you to pay for taking me for a fool and that is what is going to happen to you....
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2016
deltaprincess:

No need for talk. You will face the consequences when it is due for taking me for a fool, after being nice to you and trying to encourage you as a prodigy.... You went ahead to block me on whatsapp, and disposing your line... Thinking going incognito will wash away the stain. I dont need the money... I just want you to pay for taking me for a fool and that is what is going to happen to you....

Lol, me dispose line because of u.

Because of u small boy wen I go squash back to soil from the other side come psychical??

Oya no problem. We go see as be.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

comon bro'
abstaining from ''sin''
fasting
praises
faith
belief
acquiring of the ''holy spirit''
even prayer is a form of a process
or are u saying that i as an agnostic now if i simply say jesus should raise my dead dog...he will?
Like i said...the style of christianity is not a standard for religion/ making of supernatural events...
It's for Christians; are you a Christian?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

Because of u small boy wen I go squash back to soil from the other side come psychical??

You still get mouth abi.... No wahala. When you least expect James
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by deltaprincess(f): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

Na just phone call I go make treat your Bleep up..... So enjoy urself why it lasts my friend. pikin wey no learn from house na outside.......
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
deltaprincess:

Na just phone call I go make treat your Bleep up..... So enjoy urself why it lasts my friend. pikin wey no learn from house na outside.......

angry angry Alright then.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's for Christians; are you a Christian?
and those are for traditionalists..

even christians..if they don't do those stuffs well...it is less likely to work...one can believe in jesus but be a vile sinner..and also not have the supposed ''level of faith''..
Or do u mean the 2billion christians can all raise my dead dog irrespective of state of the supposed''purity'' or ''grace''..?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

and those are for traditionalists..

even christians..if they don't do those stuffs well...it is less likely to work...one can believe in jesus but be a vile sinner..and also not have the supposed ''level of faith''..
Or do u mean the 2billion christians can all raise my dead dog irrespective of state of the supposed''purity'' or ''grace''..?
At least you agree that some Christians can make it happen at the mention of His name. This is enough for me. Bottomline: There is power in that Name and a rabbi called Jesus once lived.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
At least you agree that some Christians can make it happen at the mention of His name. This is enough for me. Bottomline: There is power in that Name and a rabbi called Jesus once lived.
na i dont agree..they have to be in the ''spirit'' for it to happen etc..
For them to ''heal'' or something
or unless u mean trival events like survival of accidents..which a christian might shout jesus at the point of impact but it doesnt mean thats what saved the person...
IOW ogun etc once lived?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

na i dont agree..they have to be in the ''spirit'' for it to happen etc..
For them to ''heal'' or something
or unless u mean trival events like survival of accidents..which a christian might shout jesus at the point of impact but it doesnt mean thats what saved the person...
IOW ogun etc once lived?
You see. You already have a preconceived notion of how you think Christianity works, a very notion I must say. What the hell is ''have to be in the Spirit''? Assumptions as usual.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You see. You already have a preconceived notion of how you think Christianity works, a very notion I must say. What the hell is ''have to be in the Spirit''? Assumptions as usual.
be pure and not in sin..and to have faith..
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

be pure and not in sin..and to have faith..
This is wrong. Non-Christians can be pure and without sin.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is wrong. Non-Christians can be pure and without sin.
uve forgotten that verse?
all have sinned and fall short of the glory..
So christians refresh their browsing history by citing some words...
Comprende?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:
uve forgotten that verse? all have sinned and fall short of the glory.. So christians refresh their browsing history by citing some words... Comprende?
See my response to your other comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Question To My Friends Who Are Believers / What Experiences Strengthened Your Faith In God? / How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.