Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" (6825 Views)

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

true..
Except when he said what goes inside the body cant make u sick.

can u prove this?
Where i said with authority that the man didnt walk the face of earth? Or men rada..

how did they even know words he said?
if they werent there?
Oral tradition and hearsay...

no i dont

dont know taoism much but no!

pro'ly...i hold the same esteem for he and jesus..his doctrine of hell became christian

christianity was designed to spread..
Most biblical contradictions are intentional..

true....though when i see it happens to other religious sects...i know its not exclusively christian...
Which other sects make the supernatural occur at the invocation of a name?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Learn to comprehend before commenting, we are talking about His existence and not His divinity. Could a fictional character have spoken those words, words that have guided billions for millenia.
The human mind if infinitely capable, so yes, a fictional character could have written it By a fictional character.
The inventions of the world are done by human minds it's just an example of what the mind can do.

I am just here seeking knowledge and your answer pattern is annoying.
Are you a Christian self answering me like I came to fight?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
optimusmind:

The human mind if infinitely capable, so yes, a fictional character could have written it By a fictional character.
The inventions of the world are done by human minds it's just an example of what the mind can do.

I am just here seeking knowledge and your answer pattern is annoying.
Are you a Christian self answering me like I came to fight?
Tell me another fictional character that has made half the impact Jesus has made made. You attempt to ''fictionalize'' the greatest figure in history and you expect not to ridiculed? You are a Joker.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Tell me another fictional character that has made half the impact Jesus has made made. You attempt to ''fictionalize'' the greatest figure in history and you expect not to ridiculed? You are a Joker.
Nelson Mandela, Freed the black race from slavery.
Malcom X, Human rights activist that also fought for equality.
The freedom you joy today trust me, because of those people who fought.
Here's the thing, no one has EVER KILLED in their name.
But in the names of "Christianity" Adolf Hitler Murdered over 6 million jews.
Read about the Great Purge in the ancient world where millions were killed in the name of Christianity and refusal to follow.
More like what the Islamic Jihadist are doing today.
Well, if you want to ridicule me, bring facts, if you quote bible, i can show you where children and women were raped in the name of religion.
Where slavery was promoted like it was ordained by God(Thanks to Nelson Mandela, we've found out it is not).
So bring facts.
And just so you know, your display of tempter while typing just show your fear, you Christians and Muslims can't stand being contradicted.

Question for you:I am still wondering why a God so loving must see blood to forgive, yes, why must Jesus die before we are forgiven, why must God kill his son to forgive, why can't he just forgive since he is all merciful, but instead blood must flow.
Explain this!!!
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2016
optimusmind:

Nelson Mandela, Freed the black race from slavery.
Malcom X, Human rights activist that also fought for equality.
The freedom you joy today trust me, because of those people who fought.
Here's the thing, no one has EVER KILLED in their name.
But in the names of "Christianity" Adolf Hitler Murdered over 6 million jews.
Read about the Great Purge in the ancient world where millions were killed in the name of Christianity and refusal to follow.
More like what the Islamic Jihadist are doing today.
Well, if you want to ridicule me, bring facts, if you quote bible, i can show you where children and women were raped in the name of religion.
Where slavery was promoted like it was ordained by God(Thanks to Nelson Mandela, we've found out it is not).
So bring facts.
And just so you know, your display of tempter while typing just show your fear, you Christians and Muslims can't stand being contradicted.

Question for you:I am still wondering why a God so loving must see blood to forgive, yes, why must Jesus die before we are forgiven, why must God kill his son to forgive, why can't he just forgive since he is all merciful, but instead blood must flow.
Explain this!!!
Shifting goalposts as usual. None of these guys are fictional. Or do you now agree that Jesus once lived? The other parts of your drivel are not in any way related to what the point of the thread is; that is whether the character Jesus lived or not. You are clearly unintelligent.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
budhists meditate etc to attain a certain level where they can be able to manipulate and use the supposed ''chi energy'' to heal persons....this was taught by budha....
Shouting a god or a dead jew's name is not a standard for alledged miracles or supernatural events to occur..each religion has its style
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

budhists meditate etc to attain a certain level where they can be able to manipulate and use the supposed ''chi energy'' to heal persons....this was taught by budha....
Shouting a god or a dead jew's name is not a standard for alledged miracles or supernatural events to occur..each religion has its style
Is this what I asked you? Which other sects 'manipulate energy' to heal at the mere invocation of a name. Goalpost shifting is not allowed.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by dueal(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
@Drew0 and @EyeHateGod(ironic name).

Assume nothing about me. One question, what has all these knowledge been used for?

I mean, What levels of power have you attained?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
traditionalists?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Shifting goalposts as usual. None of these guys are fictional. Or do you now agree that Jesus once lived? The other parts of your drivel are not in any way related to what the point of the thread is; that is whether the character Jesus lived or not. You are clearly unintelligent.
LOL, intelligent man, answer the question na....
you want to use "you are unintelligent to escape?"
If you can't answer it, then you and your entire generation are unintelligent, even your daddy.
LOL
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

traditionalists?
Are you asking me or telling me? Which name do they use?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
dueal:
@Drew0 and @EyeHateGod(ironic name).

Assume nothing about me. One question, what has all these knowledge been used for?

I mean, What levels of power have you attained?

With power meditation you can empower yourself strengthen your child energy, work with witchcraft (powers of the mind) and magick you awaken your kundalini which is the last stah of Satanism.

What you can do is endless.
As a God.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
optimusmind:

LOL, intelligent man, answer the question na....
you want to use "you are unintelligent to escape?"
If you can't answer it, then you and your entire generation are unintelligent, even your daddy.
LOL
You introduced red herrings and you expect an answer. You sure say you get sense at all?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You introduced red herrings and you expect an answer. You sure say you get sense at all?
Ask your mother that question, she didn't give you anything.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Are you asking me or telling me? Which name do they use?
ifa/ogun etc for yoruba etc
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by dueal(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
@optimusmind

There are alot of "WHYs" in this existence of ours. Like why do I need to breath oxygen? You might say to live. Well, then a "dead" body pumped with a regular supply of oxygen is not dead.

Or why does fire need oxygen to burn? Well, I know blowing on a lit match in a certain way doesn't keep it burning.

Alot of WHYs.
Why does a God need blood to forgive sin? If God is loving Why no just sign a waver, why must blood flow?

Hmmmmn, How about we look at it differently. You dont need to accept this but, what if it isn't blood but death?

Why death? Why not death? What if I told you every action has an opposite reaction...well, you know that already as Newtons first law or Universal Karma.

The Whys and Why nots of the Universe isn't within our reach, we mostly take what we have and play it to our advantage.

What goes up, comes down. Do we now say it's changed cause a plane can stay in the air?

Lastly, like you I ask alot of Whys, which is healthy, we can ask it all our lives and get no answer. You receive whatever you are willing to hear.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by dueal(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Drew0:

With power meditation you can empower yourself strengthen your child energy, work with witchcraft (powers of the mind) and magick you awaken your kundalini which is the last stah of Satanism.

What you can do is endless.
As a God.

I am asking what have you attained from this knowledge? Being gods isn't a new concept, neither is it against the Christian books. You limit yourself because you choose to limit knowledge.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

ifa/ogun etc for yoruba etc
I have never seen nor heard anyone do such things at the mere mention of these name. BTW, are Ifa and Ogun real people, people who once lived? Remember that is the point of all these.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
optimusmind:
Ask your mother that question, she didn't give you anything.
Mtcheww.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I have never seen nor heard anyone do such things at the mere mention of these name.
how then does your alledged juju work?? Sire?

BTW, are Ifa and Ogun real people, people who once lived? Remember that is the point of all these.
thats what you implied...that for something to work at the name of a being..it must have existed or is existing etc
so
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

how then does your alledged juju work?? Sire?

thats what you implied...that for something to work at the name of a being..it must have existed or is existing etc
so
Where did I talk about juju? The only Being I talked about was the Jewish Teacher Jesus Christ. We are talking about whether He existed or not remember? It is you who is talking about juju and making things up. Ifa as far I know is consulted by diviners for future-telling while Ogun is the god of iron who strikes people down when they err. I don't think that these were real people. Even if they were, how does it disprove the existence of Christ?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
dueal:
@optimusmind

There are alot of "WHYs" in this existence of ours. Like why do I need to breath oxygen? You might say to live. Well, then a "dead" body pumped with a regular supply of oxygen is not dead.

Or why does fire need oxygen to burn? Well, I know blowing on a lit match in a certain way doesn't keep it burning.

Alot of WHYs.
Why does a God need blood to forgive sin? If God is loving Why no just sign a waver, why must blood flow?

Hmmmmn, How about we look at it differently. You dont need to accept this but, what if it isn't blood but death?

Why death? Why not death? What if I told you every action has an opposite reaction...well, you know that already as Newtons first law or Universal Karma.

The Whys and Why nots of the Universe isn't within our reach, we mostly take what we have and play it to our advantage.

What goes up, comes down. Do we now say it's changed cause a plane can stay in the air?

Lastly, like you I ask alot of Whys, which is healthy, we can ask it all our lives and get no answer. You receive whatever you are willing to hear.
Most "why" lead to truth, but the dogma in Christianity prohibits them from rational reasoning.
I appreciate your response it was open minded.
Good to know I'm not the only one asking questions...
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by LordNislaz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
If I ask you which year you were born you will say 19XX AD.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by dueal(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
optimusmind:

Most "why" lead to truth, but the dogma in Christianity prohibits them from rational reasoning.
I appreciate your response it was open minded.
Good to know I'm not the only one asking questions...

I'll glad i'm able to reason with you. One thing about "truth" as we know it on matters we have "knocked on" is that it's all based on perspective.

Today we hear that gravity is no longer assumed a force, but an effect of something else, this idea I have know as not being exact and always took it as an effect for as long as I remember, but still yet truth isn't "fixed".

The problem with "general Christianity" isn't in the books, it's mostly in the people who carry it and say; Hear my own and nothing else.

You will find the answers.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Where did I talk about juju? The only Being I talked about was the Jewish Teacher Jesus Christ. We are talking about whether He existed or not remember? It is you who is talking about juju and making things up. Ifa as far I know is consulted by diviners for future-telling while Ogun is the god of iron who strikes people down when they err.
I don't think that these were real people.
same reason to believe jesus is not necessarily existing as a being

Even if they were, how does it disprove the existence of Christ?
see..i said the fact that the claimed supernatural events at the invocation of a name is not restricted to christianity is enough for me to be skeptical...and i gave other religion(s) that do so...
Also like i said...the fact that supernatural events is not restricted to christianity..but claims are found in various religions attributed are also attributed to their fictional gods also...
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
dueal:
@optimusmind

Why death? Why not death? What if I told you every action has an opposite reaction
i doubt so...#for ''every''
A lot of persons walkaway ''scot free''
e.g a runs girl may in the course of her business defraud a lot of men...
At some point in time ...she eventually gets married to a good financially sound nice guy(poisoned and bewitched her opponents on the man)..gives birth to loving kids...train them in church and she herself becomes religious..and at the end of her life...she dies peacefully
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
dueal:

I am asking what have you attained from this knowledge? Being gods isn't a new concept, neither is it against the Christian books. You limit yourself because you choose to limit knowledge.

It's no use.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

same reason to believe jesus is not necessarily existing as a being

see..i said the fact that the claimed supernatural events at the invocation of a name is not restricted to christianity is enough for me to be skeptical...and i gave other religion(s) that do so...
Also like i said...the fact that supernatural events is not restricted to christianity..but claims are found in various religions attributed are also attributed to their fictional gods also...
Do you have words that you can attribute to Ifa or Ogun. Have you seen anyone do something supernatural by MERELY invoking Ifa or Ogun before or are you just making thingd? BTW how does one use ''supernatural'' and ''fictitious'' in the same sentence?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by dueal(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

i doubt so...#for ''every''
A lot of persons walkaway ''scot free''
e.g a runs girl may in the course of her business defraud a lot of men...
At some point in time ...she eventually gets married to a good financially sound nice guy(poisoned and bewitched her opponents on the man)..gives birth to loving kids...train them in church and she herself becomes religious..and at the end of her life...she dies peacefully

Pull a weed from the ground and place it on a table. Look at it, it's still green and healthy; or is it?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Do you have words that you can attribute to Ifa or Ogun.
its followers have

Have you seen anyone do something supernatural by MERELY invoking Ifa or Ogun before or are you just making thingd?
the name of jesus is included here...
The same way pastors etc claim/say via jesus...ifa worshipper etc do so too...

BTW how does one use ''supernatural'' and ''fictitious'' in the same sentence?
i tried to use ''claimed'' a lot because i do not believe in such...
U wanna say ifa worshippers do not acknowledge supernatural events and attribute it to ifa?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
dueal:

Pull a weed from the ground and place it on a table. Look at it, it's still green and healthy; or is it?
im lost here..
After a while..the weed would dry up and become brown..its no longer in connection with the soil to keep it ''green''
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by dueal(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

im lost here..
After a while..the weed would dry up and become brown..its no longer in connection with the soil to keep it ''green''

Good, away from the source it is dead. Man away from his source is also dead.

When the biblical Adam was told he will die when he eats of knowledge of good and evil, he did not die the physical bodily death, but the death of the mind.

Look at religion today, have you noticed it's all about good vs evil, right vs wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God / Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani: Messiah Spoke Bantu Language / Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.