Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" (6830 Views)

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
See my response to your other comment.
thats different..
A non christian cannot refresh his browsing history...
So he is ''impure''
m i wrong?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:
thats different.. A non christian cannot refresh his browsing history... So he is ''impure'' m i wrong?
I am not sure I understand.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am not sure I understand.
were talking about how jesus's name is supposed to work...
Ifa/ogun's name can work in like-manner..
Ok..let me rephrase...
Can a vile sinner who believes in jesus..just say something like this ''yahweh i beg you to remove this hiv in jesus name..amen''
and the hiv is gone?
Also..jesus aint his name sef..that's englando
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

were talking about how jesus's name is supposed to work...
Ifa/ogun's name can work in like-manner..
Ok..let me rephrase...
Can a vile sinner who believes in jesus..just say something like this ''yahweh i beg you to remove this hiv in jesus name..amen''
and the hiv is gone?
Also..jesus aint his name sef..that's englando
A 'Jesus-believer' cannot be a 'vile-sinner'. It oxymoronic. Lile 'pink' and 'invisible'.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
A 'Jesus-believer' cannot be a 'vile-sinner'. It oxymoronic. Lile 'pink' and 'invisible'.
lol..another kingsebukablo.g
IOW a person who sins is not a christian?
Then no one is a christian according to that bible verse...
Ion grab your position..
Christianity is .''the belief jesus died for our sins..his father is god the creator etc?
Or what?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..another kingsebukablo.g
IOW a person who sins is not a christian?
Then no one is a christian according to that bible verse...
Ion grab your position..
Christianity is .''the belief jesus died for our sins..his father is god the creator etc?
Or what?
You already have an idea of what you think Christianity is. It's no use trying to tell you anything.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by raphieMontella: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You already have an idea of what you think Christianity is. It's no use trying to tell you anything.
thats why i asked what it is..
No one is a cup full of knowledge...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temple Of Eckankar, Port Harcourt. / Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists / Why Are You Not In Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.