Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot (30207 Views)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by todayboy: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
I doubt if their will be elections 2019

Buhari just bring deep hatred and lawlessness because of power

1 Like

Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by generalbush(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
ritababe:

don't you think your pet deserve better?
The pet is becoming stupid, and I am about killing it...
So that's why I opted for Bullhari...

2 Likes

Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by DonCortino: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
TheSociopath:

Oga, I'm talking in general terms. Since his second term, things have not been the same.
What has that got to do with apc shooting each other?
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by kinibigdeal(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
And Aregbesola moving forward Zombies everywhere
TheSociopath:
Since the beginning of Mimiko's second term, Ondo State has been going backwards

1 Like

Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by mikkypel(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
TheSociopath:
Since the beginning of Mimiko's second term, Ondo State has been going backwards

What are they saying, what are you saying.. Were you sleeping when God was distributing sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by Montaque(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Samtob90:

When you killed hundreds in Rivers election, under whose election was that? How old are you to comment on nigeria election?

He said 'since buhari took over' not 'under whose election'.
Read first before comment.

1 Like

Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by kayowalemi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Am sure pdp caused it....lol.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Samtob90:

When you killed hundreds in Rivers election, under whose election was that? How old are you to comment on nigeria election?
which hundred?, will you stop exaggerating things. cool
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by TheSociopath(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
mikkypel:

What are they saying, what are you saying.. Were you sleeping when God was distributing sense

If you don't understand why I've written that, please shut up. Behave civilised for once and argue like someone educated. You don't have to abuse me, okay?
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by maestroz: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Samtob90:

Another inconclusive election in the making.

everything in Nigeria is just "inconclusive" from exchange rate to economy.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by Chimannadimele: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Government of lies
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by Chimannadimele: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
sadgovernment of lies
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by tibaonnet: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
where dem shoot gun? False report
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by able20(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Aprilivangie:
All dis people killing theirself for nothing
No mind Zombies, tinubu Piken dey enjoy him Honeymoon for Europa una dey fight untop of politicians mater.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
gistme1759:
Hmmmm, oga naijapopular.com u can lie o, no one was injured, a police officer deliberately collected a gun from a civil defends officer, which caused misunderstanding.

Photo of a police officer deliberately collected a gun from a civil defends officer. Is there their training ground
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by dapiluv: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tomorrow they will tell us that they are fighting for the masses.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by tinsel: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sahara is reporting that Olusegun Abraham is leading followed by Oke and Aketi third. Only seven boxes left to be counted.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by Jorseen(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
Sporadic gunshots engulfs Ondo APC primary election as people scamper to safety.
Security officers shot, casualty figure yet unknown. Several delegate trapped as cause remain unknown.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/gunshot-at-apc-governorship-primary-in.html?m=1
. I don't think these buhari can conduct free and fair election
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by tinsel: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Olusegun Abraham still leading. Akeredolu bounced to second and Oke third.Source(Sahara reporters).
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by tinsel: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Akeredolu won.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by idealtailor(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
generalbush:
Hope they killed Buhari....

I just named my pet Alligator Buhari...

Stupid government...
with degree of hate you have in your heart, you might not live to see 2019 not to think of 2023.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by nkemdi89(f): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Icecomrade:

Nigerian politics and violence is as good as APC and lies.

Sadly the brain dead masses who these politicians use as a tool for achieving their selfish desires pay with their blood..

Ru^bb^I sh
You got it wrong, the incident was between security agencies fighting over supremacy.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by generalbush(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
idealtailor:
with degree of hate you have in your heart, you might not live to see 2019 not to think of 2023.

Keep kwayet my friend...

Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by daniel94(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Those people that use to comment on this website are not competent enough. I was at the venue throughout today. The reason for gun shoot was power tussle between civil defence and policemen. Dere is nothing concerns APC delegates nor any aspirants. Let be sure of our fact before we post it out.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by soular01: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2016
Hmm sef! TVC news n APC news re like......weh dat picture abegi?
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by larry2chat(f): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
gistme1759:
Hmmmm, oga naijapopular.com u can lie o, no one was injured, a police officer deliberately collected a gun from a civil defends officer, which caused misunderstanding.

The only part you got it wrong was you when you said caused misunderstanding. What the police did was wrong in all ramification how will you ask the NSCDC and DSS COMMANDANT convoy to reverse for a civilian car. And before you know it the police cocKed their riffle for what na!

I was in the middle of the whole thing so please stop polishing information here.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by larry2chat(f): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
hopsydboi:

Na u no understand? Let the riot just go down and the reports comes up, u will never hear the name of a prominent politician but na commoner u go hear. Wailers and zombies wasting there life.

It was not a political fight it ended up turning into a fight when the police asked the NSCDC and DSS COMMANDANT convoy to reverse for a civilian car to pass and the NSCDC guys said NO that, that is not the standard and before you know it the one of the police guys cocKed his riffle and NSCDC responded adequately.

I was in the middle of the whole story.
Re: Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot by ArcToyin(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Okinima:
@ OP may Aiyelala burst your bottom for dis ur rumor.
Pls disregard 4rm news. The venue is peaceful and adequate security dey gidigba
ko ti ha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) / You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message / 40 Soldiers Killed, 65 Missing In Boko-Haram Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.