Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28276 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Hauwa1: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
just ask naija man to do the right thing, they will be fussy like bunch of babies!

Radiant, ride on girl wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by kellorah: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
Don't know why people have to seek attention (?) by lying through their teeth. Yes, it's a forum but do u have to lie 24/7?? Can anyone ever take u seriously, even when ur being serious? KMT!!

What's wrong in making it clear it was just hypothetical? ?

Lawd knows how some of you lot are in real life.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
Lmao

Radiant are you trying to cause a war on this board.

Lol you leave me here for months and you come back looking for wahala. grin grin grin

I hope the wedding is in Naija, I will attend wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao

Lol you leave me here for months and you come back looking for wahala. grin grin grin

I can't afford the ticket. Better in Italy. I have a Catholic church right next to my house.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao

Rofl. . . grin

Read page 7 wink How've u been? kiss
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
michelin89:

I can't afford the ticket. Better in Italy. I have a Catholic church right next to my house.

hehehe. . .where in Italy are u?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2009
Radiant:

hehehe. . .where in Italy are u?

Uhmm North. Too far?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rhymz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
Whiteroses or wateva d Bleep U call Urself,i did't direct that post to U,fool!
Besidz,d person that i referred to,knows i was only being sarcastic and did't mean any insult.
U seem to fink this is some Gender fight between boyz & gurls,U better not get carried away with Ur gutter mouth else U will be counting Ur dirty teeth in Ur hands by the time I re-arrange Ur scattered dentition.Atura Hausa!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
michelin89:

Uhmm North. Too far?

Lol. . .no plans u know wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Rooneyboy(m): 2:32am On Oct 08, 2009
Thats ur take go ahead and marry him , but dont come back 4 advice after 5months of marriage , dat ur loving husband is about filing for a divorce. U know say e no dey take time 4 them to divorce ?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Fhemmmy: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2009
te lady has already said, she is just kidding, even though, i doubt it.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by MoeFx(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2009
you are the white man slave, i can imagine the things he call you behind your back lipsrsealed
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by odereghi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
This is a complex issue. It is an interwoven issue in the sense that uncivilize black people will always think that the whites are better than the blacks and some uncivilize whites will always think that the blacks are better than whites and vice versa. RADIANT, let me tell you, the way you feel about yourself will always become your reality.
You are the captain of your ship. If you think you can do it- you are right and if you think you cannot do it- you are also right- the key is in your hands. commit this to memory: EVERY HUMAN BEING YOU SEE ON THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH IS AS IMPORTANT AS IMPORTANT ITSELF- you cannot do without them whether you like it or not.
The earth is like a football pitch where every single person has a path to play.
I got your story, one thing that gladdens my heart is that: YOUR OPPINION ABOUT OTHERS WOULD NOT BECOME THEIR REALITIES BUT YOUR OPPINION ABOUT YOUR WILL ALWAYS BECOME YOUR REALITIES for instance, YOU CAN ALWAYS SUCCEED WHEN NO ONE BELIEVES IN YOU, BUT YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IF YOU DO NO BELIEVE IN YOU EVEN WHEN EVERY BELIEVES IN YOU.
What am i trying to say, i am saying that had it been you said that the whites are better than you, you are 100% correct.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

te lady has already said, she is just kidding, even though, i doubt it.

Don't stress yourself. There's a better life beyond NL. smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hey Radiant what part of the states are you in ?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
I'm in South London, UK. smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by whiteroses(f): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2009
ouch ive got a bad bad cramp just now on my lower tummy sad soz i'm off topic but i'm hurting

Radiant:

Don't stress yourself. There's a better life beyond NL.  smiley
lmao grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2009
Radiant:

I'm in South London, UK. smiley

My bad for some reason I thought you was in the State.

whiteroses:

ouch ive got a bad bad cramp just now on my lower tummy sad soz i'm off topic but i'm hurting
lmao grin

Maybe you pregnant. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by whiteroses(f): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Maybe you pregnant. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yeah cos you drip on me init o serious lol
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2009
whiteroses:

yeah cos you drip on me init o serious lol

How can I drip on you, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are my sister. angry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by whiteroses(f): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

How can I drip on you, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are my sister. angry

lol
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by samnaija: 1:43am On Oct 09, 2009
@radiant you come of, like every nigerian woman just confused!!!. do it and marry the oyinbo. u no get liver, i trust naija guys, if they wan marry oyinbo na one time, no bull shit. u re not sure of ur self, i pity u. u think interracial marriage is simple, wait and see how life is after marriage, gooodluk. dont
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by manny4life(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
I 110 % disagree with the @OP at most to all extent, well I believe that its not the color of your skin, but who you are. I am talking becos I have a friend who is married to white man, and just less than 4years in to the marriage with a small baby boy, they are talkng of seperation. White men as people would think that they are angels are even worse in their actions compared to black men. @Radiant, honey if I were you I look before I leap, every is not as they seem like, when they wanna act, they will treat you like you ain't shit, trust and believe. A black would consider certain consequences before acting but the white guys I've come across, ain't it.

At least make sure that you have your own income and everything and plz do not depend on your white hubby, I don't wish you luck but plz don't come back to this same thread three years from and saying you want a brother. I'm a young brother and if I'm responsible enough to take care of the women in my life (two most important; my mom and my gf) then a black man like me can offer you anything.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
samnaija:

@radiant you come of, like every nigerian woman just confused!!!. do it and marry the oyinbo. u no get liver, i trust naija guys, if they wan marry oyinbo na one time, no bull shit. u re not sure of your self, i pity u. u think interracial marriage is simple, wait and see how life is after marriage, gooodluk. dont

Stop being a jerk u silly 'wise man'. Pity ur ignorance instead.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Gamine(f): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
@Topic.

ok, thanks for letting us know.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^^ lol grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nijasingh: 5:10am On Oct 10, 2009
Radiant I beg make u marry who u want!! I know what u mean!! My nijabrothers go vex but the truth is that GENERALLY Naija men are POLYGAMIST by nature!! Them too like women!! till marriage only tho!!LOL

BUT whose fault?? No be fellow naija women dey follow married men for material gains?? No be all women sha!! U get all sorts though everywhere!!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:36am On Oct 10, 2009
Nijasingh:

Radiant I beg make u marry who u want!! I know what u mean!! My nijabrothers go vex but the truth is that GENERALLY Naija men are POLYGAMIST by nature!! Them too like women!! till marriage only tho!!LOL

BUT whose fault?? No be fellow naija women dey follow married men for material gains?? No be all women sha!! U get all sorts though everywhere!!

and again, a way to blame it on women.
but anyway, sha.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
Nijasingh:

You sound just as confused grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by amid: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
like to know u .am amid 08052248709
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nijasingh: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and again, a way to blame it on women.
but anyway, sha.

I no dey blame women alone!! All I am saying --as oyinbo dey talk am " it takes two to TANGO"

BUT make women take the lead and unite against us men and show us the way---we men are weak by Nature!! make una stop to folow us married men and we will be forced to change!!LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals / Her Husband Wants A Separate Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.