Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,030 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28321 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by dejiariyo: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2009
@ radiant i guess u suck his pink dick as well, good for yu
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Kunbee: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2009
^^^ didnt u read the part that its a joke
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Fhemmmy: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2009
jokes, my black rear.
Sorry, i forgot to laugh
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Roflmao! Nice one. grin See as the men are crying blue murder. grin grin grin

wink grin
pc guru:

Jesus christ see controversy shows how insecure some dudes are.As for me incase you haven't noticed i don't give a f u c k.~thinking but if i didn't why am i saying i don't.~ sorry am bored.Good night also nice one radiant.Right now am thinking of a controversial topic.Hehe

You're on your own grin

dejiariyo:

@ radiant i guess u suck his pink privates as well, good for yu

D'u want to start a new topic? I'll help you. Try "Pink Privates". You may even end up on Larry King. Mumu grin grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by platinumnk(f): 1:17am On Oct 06, 2009
Spicyboy01:

PLTNUMK U HAVE NO CONTRIBUTION AT ALLLL

I HOPE I DONT READ ANYTHING THT COMES FROM YOUR RETARDED BRAIN, U WERE ABUSING ME WHEN U CANT WRITE WHTS ON YOUR MIND,

MEN LIKE YOU FALL AND LICK LADIES ASS EVEN WHEN THEY WERE WRONG, COWARD THT IS WHT U ARE, THANK GOD I HAVE NO FOOL LIKE U IN MY WONDERFUL FAMILY,

THEY WILL COME HERE INSULT U WITHOUT HAVING THE MIND OF THEIR OWN, NOW U HAVE READ FROM THE POSTER THT SHE WAS USING IT TO GET GUYS SPEAKING THEIR MIND, BUT ITS A PITY U HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER EVEN ON INTERNET WHERE IT IS INVISIBLE, USELESS HUMAN BEING,

why would i attack her?? all u said was foolish rants and gibberish, ranting like a deranged monkey grin grin grin grin

white men vs 9ja men? neither wins. In my experience its all in what you can groove with best.

simple-

thats why u see me laugh instead of shouting insults up and down like a psychotic slowpoke cool
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2009
and again.
another pointless meaningless topic made the front page.
just like the somalian one.

GOSH!
and people have come here to slander each other.
all of this belongs in the racism/tribalism section.
and we all know that threads in that section DONT and SHOULDNT make front page.

what the Bleep is wrong with this site?
SERIOUSLY?
SEUN SEUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just getting out of hand.
and then he wants to turn around and ban people over rubbish.
topics like this and posting them on front page is only egging it on.
you know words will be exchanged.

this site is now the site officially for MONKEYS!!
jungle ko civilization ni
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by TOPE20001(f): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2009
lmao grin cheesy grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:24am On Oct 06, 2009
^^^

If you don't like the thread, go and start your own, sometimes I seriously don't get you Amaka.

@ Radiant

I can't believe you going for a white bobo cry cry cry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chic2pimp(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2009
Make Una leave Radiant alone nah,Haba cheesy grin grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

Make Una leave Radiant alone nah,Haba cheesy grin grin grin

I'm not holding her oh shocked shocked Radiant na my towns girl and I was hoping to be the one to take her to the next level angry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 1:36am On Oct 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

SERIOUSLY?

Amaka, I'm not sure why you're yelling. What don't you agree with? Why don't you tell us something sensible instead of calling human beings monkeys? If you read my reason for starting this thread you wouldn't actually call it pointless. It's a very serious issue- Racial Inequality.

What kind of topics d'u like? "Why is my sperm yellow"?  grin

Girl, help your people or leave them but don't damage them.  wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'm not holding her oh shocked shocked Radiant na my towns girl and I was hoping to be the one to take her to the next level angry

Ogidi nwannem, you get eye problem? grin The story is false. Read the 7th page. smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:06am On Oct 06, 2009
Radiant:

Ogidi nwannem, you get eye problem? grin The story is false. Read the 7th page. smiley

Nne pls forgive me oh, I just went and read page 7 and  I'm totally impressed with your wisdom. Anyways can I still bring cola and hot drink to meet your people ?

Radiant:

Amaka, I'm not sure why you're yelling. What don't you agree with? Why don't you tell us something sensible instead of calling human beings monkeys? If you read my reason for starting this thread you wouldn't actually call it pointless. It's a very serious issue- Racial Inequality.

What kind of topics d'u like? "Why is my sperm yellow"? grin

Girl, help your people or leave them but don't damage them. wink

Sometime I don't know what gets in the small girl's head angry angry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Oct 06, 2009
my comment wasnt about you, IF YOU READ IT CLEARLY.
so Bleep off, loser.

eff your thread!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chiogo(f): 2:13am On Oct 06, 2009
LOL I knew this topic was a joke from the first post. Totally makes sense after the Somalian girls thread.

Way to rile up these dudes!!! cool
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:19am On Oct 06, 2009
WHAT DUDES angry angry tongue
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chiogo(f): 2:21am On Oct 06, 2009
^^ They know themselves. grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 2:27am On Oct 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

my comment wasnt about you, IF YOU READ IT CLEARLY.
so Bleep off, loser.

eff your thread!

Wow, what a classic. Where d'u live in America? grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:28am On Oct 06, 2009
^^^ the last time I checked she was in San Quentin correctional facility doing time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed j/k
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 2:34am On Oct 06, 2009
chiogo:

LOL I knew this topic was a joke from the first post. Totally makes sense after the Somalian girls thread.

Way to rile up these dudes!!!  cool

Lol. . . wink

OgidiBoy:

Nne pls forgive me oh, I just went and read page 7 and  I'm totally impressed with your wisdom. Anyways can I still bring cola and hot drink to meet your people ?

Grazie mio fratello  cheesy Ermm . . .let's leave the hot drink for later. I'll tell my people about you tho'  grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rave2u: 3:20am On Oct 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and again.

GOSH!
and people have come here to slander each other.
all of this belongs in the racism/tribalism section.

SERIOUSLY?

this is just getting out of hand.
and then he wants to turn around and ban people over rubbish.
topics like this and posting them on front page is only egging it on.
you know words will be exchanged.

jungle ko civilization ni

Ok what is really your problem? Must you run your mouth every time? This is solely owned by one guy and it is managed that way.

If you can't tolerate it, then stop visiting the site.

It's not like you are being forced to visit the site at gun point!

You peeps would just be drinking panadol over no headache!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Epi: 3:27am On Oct 06, 2009
poster

Attitude (not controlling/hitting) behavior, kind words, gentle, white men (not all) are better.  Great love making, a jaguar in bed, a big willy and knows how to use it, black men (not all) are better
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

^^^ the last time I checked she was in San Quentin correctional facility doing time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed j/k

When are you checking in again? tongue
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:24am On Oct 06, 2009
nuzo:

When are you checking in again? tongue

Meaning ? ?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by gasbi2: 4:33am On Oct 06, 2009
Go girl.i support you ,i mean lets be realistic white guys are great and more straight forward to deal.and for all the female talking crab,why not try and test run one,so that you can confirm,if not you guys should all go and hang.girl i wish you the very best.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:16am On Oct 06, 2009
The problem with girls like Radiant is plain old ignorance!

Having dated Nigerian men and failed to impress them, they then find a White guy who, for myriad reasons, is impressed by their mediocre personalities. This surprises them so much so that they start wondering "why didn't all those Nigerian men I dated in the past appreciate me like this White dude?"

The ignorance oozing from girls like these is made clear from simple sample statistics. Assuming she was dating 4 Nigerian guys per year, started dating at 15 and is now 39 (a good upper limit), then she has dated 100 Nigerian men. The number of Nigerian men within the age range of 21 and 45 is at least 10 million (extrapolating from a population estimate of 140 million Nigerians; no assumptions are being made of her moral character!).

Hence she has only sampled 0.001% of the Nigerian men. Let us even go further and assume that this girl has many friends and relatives (say 20 friends and relatives, with each having similar quantitative dating profile as her - giving us a total 2,100 failed relationships) who have dated Nigerian men and all of them had horrible experiences with those Nigerian men, then she has sampled 0.021% of the Nigerian available male population.

Any diligent JSS 3 pupil will tell you that her conclusion about Nigerian men is flawed on so many levels that she may need to take class in basic statistics to really grasp them:
1. Very small sample size
2. No evidence that the sample of men she dated was randomly selected - a very important characteristic of any credible formal study on this issue.
3. The test size on the White available male population is one!

In summary:
1. Radiant has made a conclusion on Nigerian men based on a non-random sample size of 0.021%
2. She has also made a conclusion on White men based on a sample size of one.

Incredible!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by moonraker(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2009
@ radiant

i think its not right to say that nigerian men are disrespectable etc

fine, you hv had some relationships with some naija guys and it didnt work out

doesnt make every guy bad. at least i knw that i aint wat you generalize.

its all boils down to the person in question,  heck these days asias, europeans and even american girls

would prefer a black guy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Sagamite(m): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2009
richcookie:

Wow! You all don't get it! The poster desires a white man for her own psychological reasons.

First, the poster view whites as superior in all aspects to blacks. She might deny it, but it is buried deep down inside her subconcious.

Second, the poster desires mixed babies, because in her mind just all black babies will not do.

And finally, the poster has a deep hatred of blacks in general.  I bet you something happened in her past to create these feelings.

While i know some good white people, rejecting your own race is an indictment of your sorry state of mind. Contrary to your believes, whites are not superior in any way.

slowpoke.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2009
RichyBlacK:

The problem with girls like Radiant is plain old ignorance!

Having dated Nigerian men and failed to impress them, they then find a White guy who, for myriad reasons, is impressed by their mediocre personalities. This surprises them so much so that they start wondering "why didn't all those Nigerian men I dated in the past appreciate me like this White dude?"

The ignorance oozing from girls like these is made clear from simple sample statistics. Assuming she was dating 4 Nigerian guys per year, started dating at 15 and is now 39 (a good upper limit), then she has dated 100 Nigerian men. The number of Nigerian men within the age range of 21 and 45 is at least 10 million (extrapolating from a population estimate of 140 million Nigerians; no assumptions are being made of her moral character!).

Hence she has only sampled 0.001% of the Nigerian men. Let us even go further and assume that this girl has many friends and relatives (say 20 friends and relatives, with each having similar quantitative dating profile as her - giving us a total 2,100 failed relationships) who have dated Nigerian men and all of them had horrible experiences with those Nigerian men, then she has sampled 0.021% of the Nigerian available male population.

Any diligent JSS 3 pupil will tell you that her conclusion about Nigerian men is flawed on so many levels that she may need to take class in basic statistics to really grasp them:
1. Very small sample size
2. No evidence that the sample of men she dated was randomly selected - a very important characteristic of any credible formal study on this issue.
3. The test size on the White available male population is one!

In summary:
1. Radiant has made a conclusion on Nigerian men based on a non-random sample size of 0.021%
2. She has also made a conclusion on White men based on a sample size of one.

Incredible!

DAMN! thats all i can say. . .
really good though, i liked it.

but that would be dumb for me to have dated 6 african/black men and i had bad experiences with them. then dated one white guy that i am actually compatable with, and then generalize that all black men are bad and that all white men are good.
its just dumb and doesnt make sense.
hmmmm, i dont blame her sha, but what can i blame?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rhymz(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2009
Joke or No Joke,Amaka was well on point with that except that she was aggressive which to me is Ok becoz i can be when the suituation calls for it.
@Seun
I think it's high time U took Ur job more seriously,fine U own the site but U need us,i am not entertained anytime I visit NL only to see very frivolous topics like this one pushed to the homepage.I thought the sections were for such,only serious-minded Topics should stay in front,the worst is even this craze for tribalistic threads,am not sure U understand the implication of pushing such threads in front,a lot of ppl,different ages visit Ur site to exchange knowledge but because U are giving bigots a chance to spread hate and insult ppl,well-meaning ppl are leaving the thread to avoid such.When I first visited NL,I was awed by the many intelligent contributors especially in Politics section but gradually these ppl are leaving the site because the site has lost decorum and respect that were it's characteristics,the moderators don't do anything,they are just nominal mods.
Seriously,look into these issues else some smart guy will capitalize on the loopholes and beat U at it,remember it used to be Hi5 now it's Facebook.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rhymz(m): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2009
Blame Seun for making dumb post porpular
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2009
rhymz:

Joke or No Joke,Amaka was well on point with that except that she was aggressive which to me is Ok becoz i can be when the suituation calls for it.
@Seun
I think it's high time U took your job more seriously,fine U own the site but U need us,i am not entertained anytime I visit NL only to see very frivolous topics like this one pushed to the homepage.I thought the sections were for such,only serious-minded Topics should stay in front,the worst is even this craze for tribalistic threads,am not sure U understand the implication of pushing such threads in front,a lot of ppl,different ages visit your site to exchange knowledge but because U are giving bigots a chance to spread hate and insult ppl,well-meaning ppl are leaving the thread to avoid such.When I first visited NL,I was awed by the many intelligent contributors especially in Politics section but gradually these ppl are leaving the site because the site has lost decorum and respect that were it's characteristics,the moderators don't do anything,they are just nominal mods.
Seriously,look into these issues else some smart guy will capitalize on the loopholes and beat U at it,remember it used to be Hi5 now it's Facebook.
beautiful!!! i applaud you!
you took the words right out of my mouth.
kiss kiss kiss
this is what ive been trying to say for SOOO LONG!!
he has just appointed some new mods, and it seems that a new guy named "TheMist" has been throwing topics (anything including rubbish meaningless topics) on the front page.
i can leave NL and come back at the end of the day see 20+ topics on the front page, 80% of them being stupid ones.
things that cause war and hate and insults all over the place.
like i said, this site is turning into a playground for idiots to roam.
REAL and MEANINGFUL threads are suppose to make front page, NOT THINGS LIKE THIS!
we all know racism/tribalism type threads dont and shouldnt make front page.
and then tomorrow Seun wants to ban someone because of what they did or said.
real issues need to be posted on the front page, REAL NEWS!!
a lot of news has been happening and the only thing i can see are "Somalians are the most beautiful in africa" "who flirts on NL" "pick your favorite NL husband"
I MEAN COME ON!!!!
i know this is your site and all, but please run it well.
the new people you have appointed are not doing their jobs well.
there are a lot of REAL issues that need to make front page. a lot of people may not visit the politics section to find out important things, but everyone goes past the first page and reads the topics posted there.
so when important things are put out, they get noticed.
not all this nonsense about "Nigerians are the most beautiful in africa" "how long does your laptop battery last"  or "why are NL ladies accused of flirting"
this site is turning into one big joke.

i love NL but lately, *HISSSSSSSSSSSS*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! / Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" / Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.