Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Have You Heard Of The Newly Invented Religion???? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Have You Heard Of The Newly Invented Religion???? (543 Views)

The Relationship Between Religion And Science / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of The Newly Invented Religion???? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
I heard there is a new religion called la' jammah, I didn't really believe not until I listened to one of their tapes and everything there is so pathetic....pls what's your view on this and for my side I think they are misleading the public...... they are common around saki west, kwara state and so on
Re: Have You Heard Of The Newly Invented Religion???? by balash(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Don't talk about them at all so you don't give them publicity
Re: Have You Heard Of The Newly Invented Religion???? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
balash:
Don't talk about them at all so you don't give them publicity
I got u
Re: Have You Heard Of The Newly Invented Religion???? by Newnas(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
I heard there is a new religion called la' jammah, I didn't really believe not until I listened to one of their tapes and everything there is so pathetic....pls what's your view on this and for my side I think they are misleading the public...... they are common around saki west, kwara state and so on

I never heard anyone ascribe the title to himself, maybe it hasn't gotten here. Please describe their methodology to us and examples of their scholars.

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Enter The Islam Fold: My Observation / How To Get Rid Of Backbiting Once And For All / As-salamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh Brother And Sisters Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.