Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6212413 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
jln115:

Just to add on my previous comments, I don't mean to bash Kenya, I was simply responding to others.......I in fact love Kenya, I think besides for Namibia, only Kenya shares so much in common with SA culturally, our Sport, history, racial demographics.

Besides how kan you not love the Kenyan 7s rugby team.

Very true.. Kenya has so much in common with S.A. Actually 40,000k tourist vist Kenya from S.A and same from Kenya..

But we have much to learn from your infrastructure..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
jln115:

Kenya certainly has better conservation that most of Africa but banning hunting was a very very bad idea!!

I dont think so. I trust natural forces to control the population.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
jln115:

South Africa has the biggest hunting industry in Africa, yet we have more animals than the whole Africa combined ..... how's that,??

Can you verify this please?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

hahaa msee...wanaume ni kujaribu grin grin

Hahaha man wish me luck.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Exactly mtis. I was also mad at the activists campaigning against SGR passing right through. The train is passing over the damn park!!
i was also pissed off to tell you the truth..but at the end the design proved to be better that people thought..one of the cool parts of the SGR is the animal route design ..was watching a clip an the locals are loving it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
9jakool:

Don't be confused by those pictures. The people who are deemed one of the most lightest Igbos are from the Southeast. Hausas from the Northwest are deemed to be very dark in skin color. However, these are petty stereotypes. Among any ethnic group in Nigeria, you can find dark skin and light skin with dark skin being the most common. Even the Fulanis that are classed as having light skin in reality have more of a variety.
Yeah, it's also the same here.

What do you think is the reason for the lightness of some of the Nigerians in almost all ethnicities in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Can you verify this please?

Do they have more than 1,000,000 wild beast?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

With a bow and arrow
yep,I'm like Legolas in Lord Of The Rings with my arrow skills grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Very true.. Kenya has so much in common with S.A. Actually 40,000k tourist vist Kenya from S.A and same from Kenya..

But we have much to learn from your infrastructure..
please dont say that...Our crazy sista Nowenuse will start the hate thing again..You know of late she trying this east Africa and Hot vs Kenya an its not working..but man am loving it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Is that why they don't have a K9 unit in their police force ? .they ate all their German Sharpeds grin

grin
They have a canine unit, but wont last long with the Chinese building the railway

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Hahaha man wish me luck.
ya need all the luck you can get with a figure like hers..lakini mwanaume ni kujitetea.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

i was also pissed off to tell you the truth..but at the end the design proved to be better that people thought..one of the cool parts of the SGR is the animal route design ..was watching a clip an the locals are loving it...

whats the animal route design?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

please dont say that...Our crazy sista Nowenuse will start the hate thing again..You know of late she trying this east Africa and Hot vs Kenya an its not working..but man am loving it grin grin

This Sister of ours she is really funny, she loves to turn everything against Kenya to an extent of trying to fight us with our Neighbours..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Do they have more than 1,000,000 wild beast?

Perhaps our wildebeasts are more in number than the total of their big sized animals
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
yep,I'm like Legolas in Lord Of The Rings with my arrow skills grin

grin grin grin grin

Honestly if I was to hunt, I would want it like that too. Not something so boring like the below

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

ya need all the luck you can get with a figure like hers..lakini mwanaume ni kujitetea.. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Man withought brains
Brainless indeed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

Hii league ni Champions League but mimi kama CR7 lazima nifanye maneno
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Brainless indeed.

I wonder how this Ninja survives in a country of almost 200m ppl.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Brainless indeed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

whats the animal route design?
looked at my online dictionary dnt get the correct word for it grin ..haah dang it lem just post a pic..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

Hii league ni Champions League but mimi kama CR7 lazima nifanye maneno
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Perhaps our wildebeasts are more in number than the total of their big sized animals

I believe so too.. don't forget the zebras and Bufallos everywhere
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin grin

Honestly if I was to hunt, I would want it like that too. Not something so boring like the below
You hate snipers? It may look easy on the eye but in actuality it's not really easy to to use a sniper.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

We are in the 21st Century, you should be telling us what your universities are doing, not what people are wearing!

It's interesting how people can so be preoccupied with dressing in 2017, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I think its time we started an S.A vs KE thingy grin Whats this guy telling us really?

I'm a realist which means I chose my battles wisely! There's no way I can consider entering such an exchange til at least another ten years of solid 6%+ growth annually here in Kenya-also if RSA stays sluggish during that time. At this point it would be like a welter weight knowingly fighting a middleweight. No contest! But as someone said earlier I'll hold your wallets as you have fun and enjoy myself strictly from the sidelines!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

It's interesting how people can so be preoccupied with dressing in 2017, lol.
thats naija there..the land of the most educated black men in known and unknown Universe grin grin but do i say

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
jln115:

South Africa has the biggest hunting industry in Africa, yet we have more animals than the whole Africa combined..... how's that,??

Where did you get this? You're saying it for the umpteenth time now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

I'm a realist which means I chose my battles wisely! There's no way a I can consider such an exchange til at least another won years of solid 6%+ growth annually. At this point it would be like a welter weight knowingly fighting a middleweight. No contest! But as someone said earlier I'll hold your wallets as you have fun and enjoy myself strictly from the sidelines!!
heh dude ya scared now.. grin we can upgrade to gorilla warfare thingy like naijas have been doing to us by throwing skirts an looks as their main argument key points grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jay254:

I wonder how this Ninja survives in a country of almost 200m ppl.

He's barely moved out of his village. He's probably the genius in his locality.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

thats naija there..the land of the most educated black men in known and unknown Universe grin grin but do i say

My sister wears kitenge. I am therefore better than you because you have no culture. You were naked before the white man came thus irrespective of the fact that you have a better living standard and better access to amenities than me, I am better than you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
mtis:

looked at my online dictionary dnt get the correct word for it grin ..haah dang it lem just post a pic..

oh garrit now. They raise it where there are migration routes. Saw that too and its awesome!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.