Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283394 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
PROVERBZ:
church crusade in Nigeria

deeper life church

watch ur record go up in flames
Its a IAAF record, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

Its a IAAF record, grin grin
tongue tongue lol the one I posted is crusade record

any ways I don't really care about the iaaf way ever. I just hope same crowd will be there when we lift Chan 2018 on ur soil
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
PROVERBZ:

grin grin

You were supposed to be there btw. Someone "ate" your air fare lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin
You were supposed to be there btw. Someone "ate" your air fare lipsrsealed

no the competition was of little importance
is Nigeria the only country DAT withdrew??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
PROVERBZ:

I see, he he grin

The future of Nigerian athletics was being discussed by coaches as the IAAF World U-18 Championships began yesterday in Nairobi, Kenya with the Nigerian team still stranded in Abuja.

The junior athletes who have been camped for almost three months
are expected to head back to their respective homes today, as the Athletics Federation of Nigeria, still in a quagmire over the trip, has ruled out any participation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/iaaf-world-u-18-begins-kenya-without-nigeria/

Ha ha grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by crazyiguana: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
CHAN 2018 is in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
PROVERBZ:

any ways I don't really care about the iaaf way ever. I just hope same crowd will be there when we lift Chan 2018 on ur soil
OK naijas ya really need to rescan your brains an check whether its the hardware or software issues..seriously what the butt does IAAF has to do with crusades..I'll let it pass for now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

I see, he he grin

Ha ha grin
Hah grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
PROVERBZ:

Hah ! grin grin undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
mtis:

OK naijas ya really need to rescan your brains an check whether its the hardware or software issues..seriously what the butt does IAAF has to do with crusades..I'll let it pass for now
its u who needs to format ur brain

go back and read the convo lazy azz

ur compatriots was saying something about Nigerians being jealous abt the record breaking attendance so I showed him pictures of crusades here with even more people Dan dat
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
PROVERBZ:

ur compatriots was saying something about Nigerians being jealous abt the record breaking attendance so I showed him pictures of crusades here with even more people Dan dat

Every time in this thread we have demonstrated that we are ahead in some areas naijas always pull a quick one.we demonstrated that Kenya is ranked quite well in development index but naijas pulled the skirt show..started posting men an women in skirts an accusing us of having no culture...Now we just showed that Kenya hosted the best IAAF thingy but ya had to pull crusades in the discussion.what's wrong with you people..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2017
mtis:

Every time in this thread we have demonstrated that we are ahead in some areas naijas always pull a quick one.we demonstrated that Kenya is ranked quite well in development index but naijas pulled the skirt show..started posting men an women in skirts an accusing us of having no culture...Now we just showed that Kenya hosted the best IAAF thingy but ya had to pull crusades in the discussion.what's wrong with you people..
clown this is an u18 athletics what ever do u even know what u are saying u don't even come close to hosting a snr athletics competition not with that national stadium that has its seat shaped like a pooh for little kids to take a shit on

fact u can't even host the Chan that is coming up as only one stadium is ready and it still looks like crap cheap stuff u don't come any where close to making us jealous fact

we have great facilities with normal sits not poohs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2017
this is what I mean by poohs

so my Kenyan friends Nigeria could as well host an u18 IAAF

with little or no much effort so u can as well stop disturbing us

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
PROVERBZ:
clown this is an u18 athletics what ever do u even know what u are saying u don't even come close to hosting a snr athletics competition not with that national stadium that has its seat shaped like a pooh for little kids to take a shit on

fact u can't even host the Chan that is coming up as only one stadium is ready and it still looks like crap cheap stuff u don't come any where close to making us jealous fact

So why not host anything then...or forgot ya country is in fvking situation then..Kenya hosted the awesome IAAF thingy an you guys are just jealous than no one gives a shytty about you... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2017
PROVERBZ:
this is what I mean by poohs

so my Kenyan friends Nigeria could as well host an u18 IAAF

with little or no much effort so u can as well stop disturbing us
whats wrong with baby potty seat.. grin grin they look nice

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
mtis:

So why not host anything then...or forgot ya country is in fvking situation then..Kenya hosted the awesome IAAF thingy an you guys are just jealous than no one gives a shytty about you... grin
Nigeria once hosted the under20 world cup.We can't be jealous of you hosting an under 18 athletics event.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2017
naijalander:
give us a break. record ko, record ni.
But it is a record and we should be happy for a fellow African country.Hosting international events successfully no be moin moin.It takes a lot of prior planning and costs an arm and a leg.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ha ha grin grin

There are a lot of blogs dedicated to DNA research work. The best combine anthropology with genetic science Like this one -

http://dienekes..co.ke/?m=1

Also recommended,

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/#.WWtbLsuEbqA

Please share those results when you get them cheesy

No,no ,no! Dienekes is one of those racist websites misusing DNA 'science ' to pronce pet theories,i.e. Ancient Egyptians were white. Matildas anthropology blog is the same. Find a good site offering a tutorial on human genetics and take it from there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2017
PROVERBZ:

NIGGA,ain't nobody gives half a rat eff about your juju conman crusades! The number of Naijjans who swallow that bs is ofc overwhelming from what we've seen here. Too many of you are incapable of critical thinking and are easily impressed by emotionalism and childlike mind games.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
kikuyu1:

No,no ,no! Dienekes is one of those racist websites misusing DNA 'science ' to pronce pet theories,i.e. Ancient Egyptians were white. Matildas anthropology blog is the same. Find a good site offering a tutorial on human genetics and take it from there.
I've noticed that about the site, am assuming all white owned sites will have similar reasoning? Considering their knowledge about African people is very limited.

I'll search for those ones.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
PROVERBZ:

lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
obaaderemi:
Nigeria once hosted the under20 world cup.We can't be jealous of you hosting an under 18 athletics event.
don't forget u-17 world cup too,bro wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
One of the most expensive school in West Africa
what school is this ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
mtis:

whats wrong with baby potty seat.. grin grin they look nice
The body odour of the Kenyan in that picture actually won him the race, so na una secret be that? look other players on the floor, see him head grin grin

Anyway congrats, the picture just caught my attention.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
shervydman:

don't forget u-17 world cup too,bro wink
O to ni oo!I don even forget.Switzerland took the cup.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
obaaderemi:
O to ni oo!I don even forget.Switzerland took the cup.
wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bifwoli:
TayserM you're doing a fine job ...keep the photos coming .

And special thanks to the Polish team above for finding time to also plant some trees.Very nice of them.

cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

Hopefully,

They really worked for that position.

We were so close too undecided

Only one more gold would have propelled us to top position but as someone said, Ruto came grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Congrats, you guys are doing great.

Home ground advantage at play

Actually we did quite bad, that was the worst outing for the U18 event. Usually we are first or second. The home crowd seems to have put them under immense pressure, meanwhile SA was thriving under the pressure and weather. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mombasa-Nairobi Rail Service

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.