Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6189475 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Henrydone:
ABEOKUTA cheesy
This city is fast growing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
lets make something very clear to kenyans..

it seems they dont know this fact:

mullatos always become whiter never blacker!!!..

that is a genetical-fact!..

and if the day comes somehow that they outnumber you and you are claiming your black ancestory soil,then it will create conflict..

we know about this fact between haiti and domican republic...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Outside [b]mining [/b]you don't all that power. Kenya doesn't do any serious minning or heavy industries. Only the cement companies in kenya consume a lot of power but rest of manufacturing that we excel in is light manufacturing of fast moving goods. Kenya 2000mw is more than enough. The power supply and demand is at 10% annually. What matters is to keep that power on all the time. We have 2000mw but we get 10 Gigawatts hours per annum. Nigeria with 4000mw get 1/3 of that. That tell you most of nigeria power station are not running 24-7 as they are supposed. most of the time they are broken down...2/3 of the time.

Typically a household using electricity to fire home appliance and lighting doesn't even need 1kw per day! but one gold mine or cement factory can gobble 1,000 mw of power.

iblawi:

Why are you deceiving yourself. 2000mw that is not enough for Ghana with just 22 million people is now enough for Kenyans that have 45 million people.

Shame.

Kenyans are Bushmen DE don't need electricity outside Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
rvp2017:
Outside [b]mining [/b]you don't all that power. Kenya doesn't do any serious minning or heavy industries. Kenya 2000mw is more than enough. The power supply and demand is at 10% annually. What matters is to keep that power on all the time. We have 2000mw but we get 10 Gigawatts hours per annum. Nigeria with 4000mw get 1/3 of that. That tell you most of nigeria power station are not running 24-7 as they are supposed.

Typically household using electricity to fire home appliance and lighting doesn't even need 1kw per day!

small populations is easier to manage..

you are blaiming us for wrong reasons..

we are in black-skin,have you forgoting??..

when did they rest of the world ever did well to black-skinned people all over the world...??..

check your history books again..

their is no such thing as one world..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
rvp2017:
grin grin grin grin all kenya towns and villages have 24-7s as long as they are connected to the grid. power is only cut during maintenance (soon to end as we trial live maitnance) - and maybe transformer vandalism.

kenya is at 60-70% connection (every slum or hut or village) and by 2020 - any structure in kenya will have 24-7 power.

Since you've seen a gullibles,an ignorant.I know ur shire than u do kenya has no 24/7 electricity anything.Can a sincere kenyan prove me right and stop this deceptive theory.just to let u know ghana produce more power than u do and has even smaller population still has power cut not to talk of kenya,we almost produce double power than kenya. I still hold on that fact nigeria has bonny a city that has no power outage,kenya has non
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
i find this thread ridiculous...

we should be concentrating on our unity as melanic peoples,not trying hard to find differencies..

am not even sure a nigerian or even a black-skinned person opened this thread.. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Nigerian are posting structures and infrastucture,kenyans are posing forest reserve and beaches.
We have been posting structures and infrastructures. You can check the previous pages. Now we are posting the beautiful part of Kenya. Like beaches, lemme post some road in the rift valley
Eldoret-Iten-Kabarnet Road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:
i find this thread ridiculous...

we should be concentrating on our unity as melanic peoples,not trying hard to find differencies..

am not even sure a nigerian or even a black-skinned person opened this thread.. undecided

Arent we supposed to be united with every human??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
rvp2017:
Outside [b]mining [/b]you don't all that power. Kenya doesn't do any serious minning or heavy industries. Only the cement companies in kenya consume a lot of power but rest of manufacturing that we excel in is light manufacturing of fast moving goods. Kenya 2000mw is more than enough. The power supply and demand is at 10% annually. What matters is to keep that power on all the time. We have 2000mw but we get 10 Gigawatts hours per annum. Nigeria with 4000mw get 1/3 of that. That tell you most of nigeria power station are not running 24-7 as they are supposed. most of the time they are broken down...2/3 of the time.

Typically a household using electricity to fire home appliance and lighting doesn't even need 1kw per day! but one gold mine or cement factory can gobble 1,000 mw of power.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You compare yourself with Nigeria and you don't have people and companies to use up 2000mw of electricity.

For your information, Nigeria have installed capacity of over 12000mw already but no gas to power them yet because of Militant activities. This is the reason we are running pipeline undersea from bonny to Lagos with the capacity to generate over 12000mw of power.

Still we are building mambilla hydro power plant (over 3000mw), several small hydro power station, solar power stations (500mw + another 300mw), coal power plant In kogi (1000+mw), nuclear power station in kogi state to generate over 6000mw and others.

You are backward.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Since you've seen a gullibles,an ignorant.I know ur shire than u do kenya has no 24/7 electricity anything.Can a sincere kenyan prove me right and stop this deceptive theory.just to let u know ghana produce more power than u do and has even smaller population still has power cut not to talk of kenya,we almost produce double power than kenya. I still hold on that fact nigeria has bonny a city that has no power outage,kenya has non

sometimes you have to ask if they are even black sef..

i was writing with many people on nairaland..

at the end it came out they were white!!!..

a new phänomenom called white-africans!!!!......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ohhh my...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
LightYagami:

Arent we supposed to be united with every human??

noppp...

a pidgeon doesnt unite with a eagle...
a donkey doesnt unite with a kangerou...

and so on...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
you will loose one day..

the others dont understand your fairness game..

white people take this survival game very serious...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

noppp...

a pidgeon doesnt unite with a eagle...
a donkey doesnt unite with a kangerou...

and so on...

Those are different species,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
LightYagami:

Those are different species,

and we are different species too in the level of human-beings..

ask yourself,the pidgeon and eagle can both fly,why dont they unite??...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dangote is worth kenya's National budget. I didn't say it o.
A KEnyan journalist said so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5XJz71-55o
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
iblawi:

i dont get it...

why didnt they just stayed away from such provokative thread...??..

my ex was kikuyu..that was the most romantic moment of my life..

i still remember her till today...but she fell into drugs..i had to abandon her...

sad story of my life too..

well...whatever...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

and we are different species too in the level of human-beings..

ask yourself,the pidgeon and eagle can both fly,why dont they unite??...

No wonder you rank sooo high
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/25-most-racist-countries-in-the-world-new-rankings-372881/?singlepage=1
12. Nigeria

Percent of respondents who don’t want people from a different race as neighbors: 21.0%
Racism ranking based on this criteria: 24
Percent of people who observed racist behavior in their neighborhood: 42.5%
Racism ranking based on this criteria: 10
Overall Rank: 12

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
LightYagami:

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/25-most-racist-countries-in-the-world-new-rankings-372881/?singlepage=1
12. Nigeria

Percent of respondents who don’t want people from a different race as neighbors: 21.0%

look..you dont understand racsm..

do you want to become white??...

we nigerians care about preserving our cultures....
thats not a crime.
the white peoples even practice it to a higher level....

i can not argue with you like this,when you dont realy understand what racsim means..

we both will only get pissed off..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
LightYagami:

12. Nigeria

The website link name alone denote stupidity insider monkey.com for goodness sake how can they come up with such stats.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
iblawi:

Dangote worth 2016, 11.5 billion dollars[/b]http://www.forbes.com/profile/aliko-dangote/
Kenyan budget..
https://plus.google.com/+CapitalFMKenya/posts/J1FQoXNAx1Q
[b]23billion us dollars
or 2.3 trillion ksh
How much is your budget? And how does his personal wealth help the common man in Nigeria??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

look..you dont understand racsm..

do you want to become white??...

we nigerians care about preserving our cultures....
thats not a crime.
the white peoples even practice it to a higher level....

i can not argue with you like this,when you dont realy understand what racsim means..

we both will only get pissed off..

You are very racist, you know that??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
LightYagami:

You are very racist, you know that??
Yup, he is. And obnoxious.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

i dont get it...

i still remember her till today...but she fell into drugs..i had to abandon her...

well...whatever...

She fell into drugs? I guess you were with her in Campus
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oxtonguy:
The website link name alone denote stupidity insider monkey.com for goodness sake how can they come up with such stats.

bros..calm down..

we know now that the western world is against us...

it seems kenya and south-africa is already colonized..

ghadaffi is gone....

the entire north africa is confused..no direction a tall..

even battling their own moslem brethrens..

we are the last fortress of the black race..

we are not going down without a fight...

sai...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
LightYagami:

She fell into drugs? I guess you were with her in Campus

please,let me be about that..its too painful...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

please,let me be about that..its too painful...
No problem man, if you loved her I understand
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
LightYagami:

No problem man, if you loved her I understand

thanks..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

i dont get it...

well...whatever...
You do know how suspicious this sounds? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
cool coolwhat you see in your place ,can be seen elsewhere cool

winknaija cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.