Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6191272 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
chrisooblog:
now chief no need for that. yes i don't mind the odd subtle dig at each other but lets reduce the insults one love bro

commmme on..

party popper...

okay..ceasefire!!!...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
lol nice one *oya bring that trailer load of alomo*

darknetcom:

commmme on..

party popper...

okay..ceasefire!!!...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
chrisooblog:
lol nice one *oya bring that trailer load of alomo*

okay o...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
mansions from various suburbs of South Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
kiss Beverly Hilling this ish the South African way....knowmsayin

This must be the work of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
chrisooblog:
now chief no need for that. yes i don't mind the odd subtle dig at each other but lets reduce the insults one love bro

Yes,let's do away with the insults,pls.it's childish.both countries are poor countries.i dont understand the paradox of having a slum as bad as kibera in kenya or why the per capita is not up to $2000.if u live in nigeria u will see how hard ordinary nigerians are working hard to improve the country despite poor governance.oil contributes just 11% of our gdp. And stop posting buildings,both countries have many.post factories and industrial complexes where real wealth is made.it's all about the economy,stupid!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Enjoy,just enjoy tongue tongue tongue the best of the good life

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hbuyosh:

Logistics

According to the WB
Logistics performance index-2016

Shipping
Africa’s biggest shipping ports

Bus Transport Kenya

Crown Bus Services

Kenya Bus Service

Easy Coach

Coast Bus Service

Dreamline Expres

Marangu Luxury Shuttle

Crown bus service operates within Kenya.

Kenya bus service operates within Kenya.

Easy coach?

Coast bus service is the only one that operates in more than 2 countries.

Dream line express operates in Uganda and Kenya.

Marangu Luxury bus operates up to Arusha, a border town in Tanzania.

I don't think this is enough to displace Nigeria from the Championship throne. grin

In logistics, I can only see one company with operations in Kenya and Uganda only. Common that's poor compared with Nigeria that has many plying Ghana, Togo, Benin etc

Nigeria won the Transportation sector.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
forgiveness:

Crown bus service operates within Kenya.

Kenya bus service operates within Kenya.

Easy coach?

Coast bus service is the only one that operates in more than 2 countries.

Dream line express operates in Uganda and Kenya.

Marangu Luxury bus operates up to Arusha, a border town in Tanzania.

I don't think this is enough to displace Nigeria from the Championship thrown. grin

In logistics, I can only see one company with operations in Kenya and Uganda only. Common that's poor compared with Nigeria that has many plying Ghana, Togo, Benin etc

Nigeria won the Transportation sector.

Yeah to be fair, the bigger population the bigger the transport sector. Your bus services are bigger, but I think Kenya Airways gives Kenya the edge here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
obaaderemi:
Yes,let's do away with the insults,pls.it's childish.both countries are poor countries.i dont understand the paradox of having a slum as bad as kibera in kenya or why the per capita is not up to $2000.if u live in nigeria u will see how hard ordinary nigerians are working hard to improve the country despite poor governance.oil contributes just 11% of our gdp. And stop posting buildings,both countries have many.post factories and industrial complexes where real wealth is made.it's all about the economy,stupid!
I posted pictures of Kibera and how they are improving it and its area, not as big as the western media potrays it. I will post pictures when I am free. Equitorial guinea has a gdp per capita of $20,000 but I read that more than 50% of the population there lives below the poverty line. I posted a link about how Nigeria government likes hiding the real figures, gdp may be high but more then 60% of Nigerians live below the poverty line, I know some sources like the wikipedia says 33%. So gdp per capita does not directly translate to the standards of living. Yes Kenya has poor people, same as Nigeria and no need to hide that because it exists. And how come Kenya has lower infant mortality rates than Nigeria. People live almost 10 years in Kenya more than in Nigeria on average. Simple statistics like this. Forbes stated that out of 180 million Nigerians, 15,400 were multi millionaires, Out of 44 million Kenyans there are 8,500. That shows the wealth distribution.(Some are corrupt and some hide their wealth and they are not included)
Buildings show the real isht on the ground, show affluence. See whats happening in Middle East and East Asia. The Europeans dont build tall buildings because they already have historic buildings. But look at at Moscow skyline right now
Kenya offers free primary education, I dont know about Nigeria. Free maternity services. Simple things like these
And civil servants are paid better in Kenya, I dared someone to post teachers salariess over there and I have seen nothing yet
Yes, and insults are not cool, we should argue like educated people

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/about_us/167.htm
That is some stats I found, I hope that is directly. Meaning indirect contribution contributes to some percentage as well. But probably govt provides data to hide the real stuff on the ground.
From my understanding Nigeria suffers from superiority complex
superiority complex: an attitude of superiority that conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
ABUJA STADIUM

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ibadan-4th most industrialized city in Nigeria

Random industries in Ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KenyaMan111: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jayceon:
I'm not competing with you so don't waste your energy

No offense,but the only thing you can beat SA in is corruption and human trafficking

OUCH.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
South African crips make MTV crips look like midgets grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
LightYagami:

Yeah to be fair, the bigger population the bigger the transport sector. Your bus services are bigger, but I think Kenya Airways gives Kenya the edge here

Hehehehe! Tbh Nigeria is ahead of Kenya in the transportation sector when we consider every sub sector Holistically. grin

I am really enjoying this thread because I am getting more informations. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jayceon:
South African crips make MTV crips look like midgets grin grin

Some of these mansions looks like one in my village.

;DNo offense intended grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
forgiveness:

Hehehehe! Tbh Nigeria is ahead of Kenya in the transportation sector when we consider every sub sector Holistically. grin

I really enjoying this thread because I am getting more informations. grin
Sorry to break your comfy, self created bubble about the transportation sector. In all honesty, you can't be sitting at your computer googling kenyan bus companies and coming up with the few you gave. That's a very straw man argument. There are several that travel across borders. Yours truly was once a regular traveller by bus from Nairobi to Kigali, with a defunct service called Akamba bus, but there were several others like kigali line.

If you want to have a succinct discussion on transportation, and indeed any other sector, we have to lay down accepted and valid parametrics. Am sorry, but it seems that our thread might go on forever, in lieu of convincing arguments. What would we be comparing? Urban transport systems? Aviation? Connectivity? .....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
forgiveness:

Some of these mansions looks like one in my village.

;DNo offense intended grin
you couldn't offend me even if you dedicated your entire existence to achieving thatgrin grin

So you live in a village grin lmao...well well

Maybe I'm blind,I looked through your villages and and all I saw was mud houses

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
MtuMsuper:

Sorry to break your comfy, self created bubble about the transportation sector. In all honesty, you can't be sitting at your computer googling kenyan bus companies and coming up with the few you gave. That's a very straw man argument. There are several that travel across borders. Yours truly was once a regular traveller by bus from Nairobi to Kigali, with a defunct service called Akamba bus, but there were several others like kigali line.

If you want to have a succinct discussion on transportation, and indeed any other sector, we have to lay down accepted and valid parametrics. Am sorry, but it seems that our thread might go on forever, in lieu of convincing arguments. What would we be comparing? Urban transport systems? Aviation? Connectivity? .....

List those several that travels across borders and indicate the routes they ply. grin

No need for to much stories. Make sure dey are MNCs. grin

The parameters are simply. It depends on the numbers of MNCs and their capacity.

If you have only one big MNCs and I have almost as big as that with more MNCs in that sector then I am the champion. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
cool more SA crips

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Robot made by students in a high school in Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Life in port-harcourt

Motor-cyclists in port harcourt

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Life in PH

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Kenyan culture.

National drama festival.
All kenyan schools compete yearly in traditional dance, choral verse, singing and play acting in what is known as drama festival. It is so good that other African countries have been making requests to join. Nigeria has made such a request. I think there were a few participants from Nigeria this year.

Sights ...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2016
More from the drama festivals ...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Kenyan culture:

Beadwork

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 07, 2016
More beautiful Kenyan traditional beadwork

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Does Kenya has ancient treasure,just asking

1.Ancient Rome ,Italy
2.Ancient Abeokuta ,Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Oxtonguy:
Does Kenya has ancient treasure,just asking

1.Ancient Rome ,Italy
2.Ancient Abeokuta ,Nigeria

There are many. Most are ruins. Lamu is a pre colonial settlement that still stands.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2016
How ancient is that abekuota city or ibandan.Mombasa, Malindi and Lamu have ancient cities that have lasted 10 centuries.
old City of Mombasa and Lamu are UNESCO world heritage sites.
Mombasa Old town

[img]http://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/2761774/highRes/1043271/-/maxw/600/-/nd3fshz/-/dn+mombasa+1905+b.JPG.jpg[/img]

Fort Jesus in Mombasa - was built in 15th century by portuguese - and it look nothing like a slum city of Abekuota
From Inside

From outside

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2016
some cribs in nigeria cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.