Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6181099 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
seguno2:

80% World Bank estimate of youths unemployed.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/education/54647-the-challenge-of-unemployment-among-youth

Corroborated by our CBN in 2014. Do you think that youth unemployment has worsened or improved since 2014 with two years of recession?

https://www.nigeria-news-world.com/2014/06/80-nigerian-youths-unemployed-cbn.html?m=1
stop using articles and news as a source, u should know better.

unemployment rate in Nigeria is currently at 14%, prior to recession, our unemployment rate was about than 7%.
https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/unemployment-rate

our highest ever recorded unemployment rate was just about 19% in 2009 or so.we've never gone past that.
we've not even had an unemployment rate of 20% ever!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
shervydman:
where are the Kenyans??.??.??.......awon werey.
dem don take cover grin grin
This thread would have died at infancy stage had I joined the party early, I discovered it when it has less than 10 comments but downgrade it's survival since the content and parameters used in comparing both countries by the op lack credibility and highlighting this facts will in one way or the other denigrate Kenya.
To my Kenya brothers we adore you, we care about you, we pray for your progress, we might be faced with so many challenges and difficulties but this doesn't change the fact we are not in the same league, we are far and wide from you in comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Ola my Southey Kinders howzat julle cool cool cool cool
CHEESE BOYZ SHOWIN OFF THEIR CHEESE grin grin grin grin grin Pump the cheese up ...sh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
realjoker:
This thread would have died at infancy stage had I joined the party early, I discovered it when it has less than 10 comments but downgrade it's survival since the content and parameters used in comparing both countries by the op lack credibility and highlighting this facts will in one way or the other denigrate Kenya.
To my Kenya brothers we adore you, we care about you, we pray for your progress, we might be faced with so many challenges and difficulties but this doesn't change the fact we are not in the same league, we are far and wide from you in comparison.
sincerely speaking, I admire their country, they tried.....a country that has to cater for almost 50m people with less mineral resources but horticultural products and tourism and of course human resources and they're still doing good. they're to be applauded. their country made me proud to be an African.

it'll just be better if we don't engage in dick-measurement with ourselves but to Foster an all-round development with all African countries and d world will be a better place.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin

we are busy building from DURBAN TO MAPUTO where the ZULU KINGDOM ENDS grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
kwametut:
cool
Amenhotep or what ever u call urself, is this really u? u look better than ur posts.u write like someone suffering from paralysis but u really look good. change ur character and be a man that are.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2017

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
samsobo24:
Clean lagos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Marcelo290:
cheesy grin grin I never get time for them Kenyans, their case na Akamu case cos e get many things to use tongue lash them, the only country were you find primitive beings still living in the prehistoric era, little wonder Animals roam the city centre while humans are relegated to the slums.. with their shapeless bald skulls they call head and tiny legs.
let me say this one time one time only ...these people who keep posting pics of Kenya in this thread are not Kenyans but Nigerians living in Kenya ....why would a Kenyan be bugging Nigerians about Kenya?try talking swahili to tasermahiri or mtis ...you will be shocked to hear Igbo or Yoruba words in the mix!dont attack us for nothing..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
shervydman:

sincerely speaking, I admire their country, they tried.....a country that has to cater for almost 50m people with less mineral resources but horticultural products and tourism and of course human resources and they're still doing good. they're to be applauded. their country made me proud to be an African.

it'll just be better if we don't engage in dick-measurement with ourselves but to Foster an all-round development with all African countries and d world will be a better place.
at the bolded, the reason why I desist from contributing to this thread earlier, is because I shares from your convictions but their persistent dick-measurement with us makes me relent on my earlier promise of not contributing to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
alexxo11:
let me say this one time one time only ...these people who keep posting pics of Kenya in this thread are not Kenyans but Nigerians living in Kenya ....why would a Kenyan be bugging Nigerians about Kenya?try talking swahili to tasermahiri or mtis ...you will be shocked to hear Igbo or Yoruba words in the mix!dont attack us for nothing..
Lol, so you mean we've been debating with lgbo men all these while?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
samsobo24:
[url=www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/05/international-imperial-business-city-to-have-independent-electricity/ ]Imperial business city[/url]
international imperial business city.. cool. that's the next big thing in Lagos after EAC. followed by

oworonshoki tourism and entertainment hub(ongoing)
lekki and badagry deep sea ports(ongoing)
lekki free trade zone (ongoing)
the new Lagos airport (to be in the free trade zone ).
3,000mw of electricity production (ongoing)
all in Lagos!!!

Lagos vision of being the economic capital of Africa by 2030 is coming to fruition.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
freshest4live:

try and engage them in a little swahili....same way u can tell I not nigerian if I speak pidgin with you ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
shervydman:

Amenhotep or what ever u call urself, is this really u? u look better than ur posts.u write like someone suffering from paralysis but u really look good. change ur character and be a man that are.

I'm sure he has been banned already. Shall I call the mods to do justice to him again? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
alexxo11:
I'm I in a trance? Marcelo290, no vex, I go use ur meme for this one o;the thing weak me.

taysermahiri and mtis..... I'm hearing something else o.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Danielnino00:

I'm sure he has been banned already. Shall I call the mods to do justice to him again? grin grin
hehehe.....leave him, we want to control his destiny from nigger area. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
realjoker:
I think it is unfair and wicked to compare a behemoth like Nigeria to kenya.Nigeria will always have that 'unfair' advantage.The op is a man known here for his instability who hasn't gotten over Jonathan's loss in the last election.Kenya is faaaar behind Nigeria with an economy smaller than Lagos.But they tried a little bit sha.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
shocked shocked
Marcelo290, Shervydman,Obaaderemi,realjoker,shaytun. Tell me this is a lie shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
shervydman:

I feel sorry for them.But not having mineral resources is an excuse African countries should stop using.40% of all Samsung phones used worldwide are made in Vietnam.Look at what Taiwan has been doing with Foxconn for years.Kenya,Nigeria and South Africa should be doing same.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Danielnino00:
shocked shocked
Marcelo290, Shervydman,Obaaderemi,realjoker,shaytun. Tell me this is a lie shocked shocked
no be lie o.

tell me it's a lie that u didn't open 40 sites on ur browser....what are u looking for?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Danielnino00:
shocked shocked
Marcelo290, Shervydman,Obaaderemi,realjoker,shaytun,Danielnino00 . Tell me this is a lie shocked shocked

Marcelo290, Shervydman,Obaaderemi,realjoker,shaytun,Danielnino00 . Tell me this is a lie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
freshest4live:

Serious man am not really sure whether am an igbo or yoruba or hausa..i just take my life slow an just call myself a Kenyan...could be a Masai but not really sure...but thats just me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
realjoker:
have just watched ya metamorphism from a nice guy to not soo nice dude...Anyway i don't wanna burst your bubble
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Danielnino00:
shocked shocked
We have known this for long.Kenyans should try growing their economy instead of fighting an e_war with Nigeria.You see,Dan,many of us do not appreciate Nigeria until we move around.Our large GDP is due to the creativity,resilience and indomitable spirit of the average Nigerian in spite of bad governance and a dearth of infrastructure.That large GDP creates opportunities for Nigerians unlike kenya with its small economy and $1000 per capita.Opportunity doesn't abound in such places.Don't worry,we'll soon get our politics right and this will take our economy to where it should be.Then maybe people will stop comparing us to nonentities like kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Facts dont lie cheesy

Despite its strong fundamentals, oil-rich Nigeria has been hobbled by inadequate power supply, lack of infrastructure, delays in the passage of legislative reforms, an inefficient property registration system, restrictive trade policies, an inconsistent regulatory environment, a slow and ineffective judicial system, unreliable dispute resolution mechanisms, insecurity, and pervasive corruption. Regulatory constraints and security risks have limited new investment in oil and natural gas, and Nigeria's oil production has contracted every year since 2012.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
obaaderemi:
We have known this for long.Kenyans should try growing their economy instead of fighting an e_war with Nigeria.You see,Dan,many of us do not appreciate Nigeria until we move around.Our large GDP is due to the creativity,resilience and indomitable spirit of the average Nigerian in spite of bad governance and a dearth of infrastructure.That large GDP creates opportunities for Nigerians unlike kenya with its small economy and $1000 per capita.Opportunity doesn't abound in such places.Don't worry,we'll soon get our politics right and this will take our economy to where it should be.Then maybe people will stop comparing us to nonentities like kenya.

You have said it all bro. This country shall be better maybe not today or tomorrow but very soon... I believe .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
obaaderemi:
would you want to comment on why ya next to Haiti on poverty level

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
realjoker:
the worth of your economy is the value of Your gross domestic products (GDP) and last time I checked your GDP is slightly below $70b while Mark Zuckerberg worth more than $70b

Net worth and GDP are two different things dude. Stop talking about things you don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
alexxo11:
Dafuk you saying dude?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
mtis:

would you want to comment on why ya next to Haiti on poverty level
Could you please explain why kenya's economy is way smaller than Lagos' economy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.