Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6193801 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
kwametut:
@Uzok
BELIEVE WHAT THOSE WHO LOOTED FROM NIGGER AREA TOLD U. Everyone around the world knows RUSSIA AND CUBA, CHINA AND INDIA fought apartheid openly. This is the reason RSA, RUSSIA,CHINA,BRAZIL are part of BRICS and Mexico and Turkey wanna join us as well.

http://russia-insider.com/en/2014/12/21/2100
the reason SA is among BRICS is because Russia, Cuba,China and India fought apartheid openly?.....
why can't seun test some people before they open a NL account?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Our neighbour Maputo part of the ZULU EMPIRE is building bridges and will soon start building WATERFRONTS like Eko after dealing with BIG THINGS. kiss kiss kiss kiss DURBAN UNITY BRIDGE IS LOADING shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
TRUTH HURTS!!!!! You were lied to by your ogas!!!!!
Russia fought apartheid and their contribution is PRICELESS while nigger areans claim to have given the ANC, PAC $40 Bn. Thats NOTHING!!!!!! RICK ROSS AND NEYMAR ENJOYING THE BEATY OF SA kiss kiss kiss cry cry

shervydman:

the reason SA is among BRICS is because Russia, Cuba,China and India fought apartheid openly?.....
why can't seun test some people before they open a NL account?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
kwametut:
TRUTH HURTS!!!!! You were lied to by your ogas!!!!!
Russia fought apartheid and their contribuition is PRICELESS while nigger areans claim to have given the ANC, PAC $40 Bn. Thats NOTHING!!!!!!

u need a dose of ketamine.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
mtis:

i dont wanna sound bad but if the southerners dont want to acknowledge what you did then its OK..you dont need to keep on begging to be recognized for Pete's sake.. undecided
They haven't gotten over the fact that their president was ignored at Nelson Mandela's memorial

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
uzzolik:

Boy!!! if you don't know history,then at least have a look at this and stop insulting your father.
13 ways nigeria helped to liberate South Africa from Apathied.
Below are 13 ways Nigeria helped South Africa in their struggle against Aparthied in case they seem to have forgotten;

1.) Nigeria set up the National Committee Against Apartheid (NACAP) in 1960.

2.) The late Sunny Okosun composed a song called “Fire in Soweto” in 1977 to show support for the fight against apartheid

3.) From 1966, Nigeria gave material and financial support to the freedom fighters in South Africa

4.) Then Nigeria’s Prime Minister, Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa sent letter to South Africa’s ANC militants on April 4, 1961 showing support for their cause.
5.) Nigeria provided $5 million to the ANC and the Pan Africanist Congress (PAC) annually.

6.) In 1976, Nigeria set up the Southern Africa Relief Fund (SAFR) for the purpose of bringing relief materials to the victims of the apartheid

7.) The military administration of General Obasanjo contributed $3.7 million to the fund and Obasanjo personally donated $3,000 to the fund.

8.) All Nigeria’s civil servants and public officers made a 2% donation from their monthly salary to the SAFR.

9.) Nigerian students skipped their lunch to make donations, and by June 1977, the total contribution to the fund had reached $10.5 million. The donations to the SAFR were widely known in Nigeria as the “Mandela tax”

10.) Between 1973 and 1978, Nigeria contributed $39,040 to the UN Educational and Training Programme for South Africa

11.) Nigeria boycotted the 1976 Olympics and Commonwealth games in 1979 as part of our protest against apartheid in South Africa

12.) From 1960 to 1995, Nigeria spent over $61 billion to support the end of apartheid, more than any other country in the world.

13.) Nigeria refused to sell oil to South Africa in protest against the white minority rule. Nigeria lost approximately $41 billion then. $41billion dollars. Remember this was our oil boom moment. As long as we fought apartheid, the money meant nothing.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/13-ways-nigeria-helped-south-africa-during-the-aparthiedxenophobia-in-south-africa/
419 scam grin

They 419 university degrees
They 419 GDP figures
And now they are trying to 419 themselves all the way into SA's history books

YOU ARE NOT RECOGNISED

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
uzzolik:
that your colonial masters or white supremest decided to build a country of their taste in SOUTH Africa does not stop Nigeria from playing its role as the big brother in AFRICA!. Nigeria still remains the only true black african country. Others are still ruled by proxy by their colonial masters.
iberrylee:

I told those scallywags on BBC Africa and they couldn't say anything tangible, Can one south African explain to me wat Johannesburg, Capetown, Durban,port Elizabeth mean in local SA language even their currency has no meaning, ALL THOSE BUILDINGS WERE BUILT BY THE WHITES FOR THE WHITES, blacks were not allowed in some town up till now even some church, Blacks built SOWETO which is a fucking SLUM
The pot calling kettle black....or even worse LOL

You two jobless trolls haven't forgotten that Nigeria is a giant British scam that was set up to keep you trapped while they looted your minerals right??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
In other news Museveni (M7) is visiting Buhari to give him advice on how to run the ___topia grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
iberrylee:

RDINARY 3D LOL DO U EKO ATLANTIC DREDGING CAN BUILD 3 OF THAT 3D IMAGERY? THE PLOTS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT ALREADY AND THE EKO PEARL TOWER APARTMENT RENTED OUT TO NIGERIANS, HOW MANY KENYANS CAN AFFORD THAT BUILDING WITH YOUR 39% UNEMPLOYMENT

Yep keep on fantasizing about it.Kenya is light years ahead of you guys..I told you what you call employment in naija is ajoke (like selling yams ).
Lol about Eko pearl tower...dude did ya check what i posted...the tallest building in Africa...Eko is just a thing which would excite naijas but not Kenyans please

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
mtis:

Yep keep on fantasizing about it.Kenya is light years ahead of you guys..I told you what you call employment in naija is ajoke (like selling yams ).
Lol about Eko pearl tower...dude did ya check what i posted...the tallest building in Africa...Eko is just a thing which would excite naijas but not Kenyans please
we have heard u.....go and sell yam and get d fucck off.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
uzzolik:

12.) From 1960 to 1995, Nigeria spent over $61 billion to support the end of apartheid, more than any other country in the world.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/13-ways-nigeria-helped-south-africa-during-the-aparthiedxenophobia-in-south-africa/

An I thought it was just crazy nairalands who believed in some of this stuff..$60 billion...that number is a little big my friend grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
shervydman:

we have heard u.....go and sell yam and get d fucck off.
We don't have yams in our place shervy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dang it shervy ya like a virus..every time I visit this page ya there..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation -shervy what the bleep is happening in ztopia?? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where are the Ghanaians. There's a Ghana gal in love with Kenya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0xxIm0SRo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
One of their fools made noise about Lagos the PORTUGESE,BRITISH,SPANISH etc. SLAVE PORT gdp. Joburg rules AFRICA IN MONEY, hence Joburg managed to develop her own cities like WATERFALL CITY. STEYN CITY, MODDERFONTEIN CITY (partnership with Chinese), VAAL CITY etc...surrounding and feeding this one MONEY PIG CALLED JOZI. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lagos is a BABY Lagos can't even beat Cairo....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
mtis:
In other news Museveni (M7) is visiting Buhari to give him advice on how to run the ___topia grin grin

Or maybe Museveni is here to beg for money...

We know how dem dy do
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
mtis:

Are you angry that upon the completion of the Eko Atlantic city and Dangote refinery, the economy of Lagos will be more than twice that of Kenya?? grin grin

Oya no vex
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
IN BRIDGE ENGINEERING WE LOOK DOWN ON CHINKOS AND THEY ADMIRE US. Other way round nigger boyz and girls' The past and under construction bridges....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
ADMIN ENLARGE THIS SHITTY SITE I WANNA LOAD CAPE TOWN FORESHORE, DURBAN, UMHLANGA, MODDERFONETIN CITY SKYSCRAPERS YOUR CHEAP SITE CAN'T CARRY MY IMAGES. They're BIG grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
kwametut:
Our neighbour Maputo part of the ZULU EMPIRE is building bridges and will soon start building WATERFRONTS like Eko after dealing with BIG THINGS. kiss kiss kiss kiss DURBAN UNITY BRIDGE IS LOADING shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And you think these your "neighbour" likes you guys ? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
NIGGERS I will post these tomorrow, let me compress em. PACK OF NIGGERS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin towns outside Cape Town and the likes of Durbs, PTA, EL,PE etc... can bully your socalled cities the like of Onitsha, Nnewi,Asaba,Umuahia,Nkpor etc...flat head cities cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PLATKPFE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Danielnino00:

Or maybe Museveni is here to beg for money...

We know how dem dy do

Don't be so happy M7 is visiting at this point in time..He is a warlord an good at it..watch out Biafra dudes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Danielnino00:

Are you angry that upon the completion of the Eko Atlantic city and Dangote refinery, the economy of Lagos will be more than twice that of Kenya?? grin grin

Oya no vex
Blah blah blah ..dude what's this about refineries an stuff..do you think we drink oil..We run a clean economy an all indexes show that Kenyans enjoy better quality of life than the Ztopians aka naijas
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Read about the SHANGAAN PEOPLE they originate from ZULUS the southern Zimbabwe and Mozambique (Mpauto capital) are originally from SA left SA after wars with SHAKA. Same can be said about Ndebeles of Zim.

68816419:

And you think these your "neighbour" likes you guys ? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
@Jay
LAGOS will be placed DEEP IN A COFFIN by 3rd placed CAPE TOWN FOR GOOD SOON. Richest cities in AFRICA 1. JOBURG 2. CAIRO 3. CAPE TOWN 4. Logos/Lagos 5. LUANDA grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
By 2035 half of SA citizens will be middle class the black middle class will BALOON from current 10m to 33m of 65m SA citizens.
I will post an article on this our DOLLAR MILLIONAIRES ARE GROWING FASTER than them, we have UNTAPPED OIL AND GAS. Mozambique has more UNTAPPED NATURAL GAS than them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hence Chinese are looking at EAST AFRICA than DRYING OUT WEST.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
mtis:

Blah blah blah ..dude what's this about refineries an stuff..do you think we drink oil..We run a clean economy an all indexes show that Kenyans enjoy better quality of life than the Ztopians aka naijas

OK.....where are d indices? bring it out,let's see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Any city in Africa that wants to outshine all these mega hyper projects and future innovations,will really have to work very hard
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
EKO Atlantic city
Lekki smart city project
Imperial international business city
Lekki free trade Zone (largest in west Afrrica)
Badagry deep sea port
Lekki international Airport
Orange Island
4th Mainland Bridge
Lagos Light rail Project
Lagos Water transport with marine police
Construction of the Largest single refinery in Africa and not Only Africa.
Independent power project (4,000mw)
Plans and innovative projects to further make Lagos the smartest city in Africa:
Distribution of E-waste bin and compactors
Replacement of Danfo buses with World class air condition buses.
Introducing more free WIFI services in BRT buses and parks.
Decoration of more bridges and bus stops
Introduction of more bus terminals
Mechanised sweeping of Major roads
Emergency Helipad service
World class smart security vehicles
Swift Emergency service and disaster management.
Ensuring of water metering in Lagos

More:
World class Oshodi transport interchange
Creating more BRT lanes and decongestion of Lagos traffic
More Health care service delivery with primary health centres scattered across the local governments of the state.
There many projects I sm even oblivious about that I know some would know.

well,if u think I am framing up anything here or just forming anything,Google is your friend.
I love Lagos
I Love Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.