Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6197752 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
arinzeejikonye:

Nice,this is some of naija too cool
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=896536
cool
The Brits must have had a lot of interest in Naija then. They developed it abit more than they did other African colonies.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
arinzeejikonye:
coolnagari intergrated farm,one of the largest diary producer in africa,it is in nasarawa state,and shonga farms in ilorin kwara cool
Okay. Don't get me started with the photo thing, its sufficient that readers should know the lower photo is someplace called shonga farm in kwara state. The upper one is definitely not 9ja.
That being said, i keep 25 of my own in the village as i pursue my business in the city. Am very well versed in this regard, and i wish you could take my advice on this : 9ja has a bit of a way to go. And i also noticed most groups in 9ja do not rear cattle, the belief being that its the preseve of Fulanis.The complete opposite prevails in Kenya, with virtually all ethnic groups rearing cattle. In the milk producing regions, the dairy industry contributes as much as 1/3 of rural employment (erm, citation needed ). Products are also more numerous and diversified, with all dairy products being local 100%

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenya multi-cultural society

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ProudSAfrican(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
forgiveness:

In Nigeria. grin
On land I presume.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aerial View of Sandton complex

Enjoy the sneak preview,larger than life images are loading

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenyanstar:

MOBIUS CAR- Kenyan made vehicles

I know about this and I know it is not in mass production. Is it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
obaaderemi:
Clap 4 urself.it is clear u read my post from the back to the front.i never compared milk production in kenya with nigeria's.what i said is if nigeria gets its acts together it can produce enough milk.we have the wherewithal and the right factors,even if we have to crossbreed friesland with our local zebu like we do at vom.but ur battle ready aggresion got in the way of decorum.and i am not ur 'nigga'.THanks

The simplest definition of the nigga is a black man wearing a gold chain while renting. He is not a fool; often he's the sharpest in the room. His prob is he's misruled by emotions. For a variety of reasons, an inferiority complex,misplaced ego or feminine feelings the nigga misuses his time remaking the world the WAY HE WISHES IT TO BE.
With himself at the top and everyone else paying homage to the nigga's genius. This rarely happens and he normally reduces himself to an object of scorn.
Tell me,obaaderemi, why else would anyone present Korean and US shipbuilders as Naij? Classic nigga syndrome! After the tons of stats we've presented, isn't it obvious?
I could give global logistics performance index to see for yourself where we are GLOBALLY.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
MtuMsuper:

Okay. Don't get me started with the photo thing, its sufficient that readers should know the lower photo is someplace called shonga farm in kwara state. The upper one is definitely not 9ja.
That being said, i keep 25 of my own in the village as i pursue my business in the city. Am very well versed in this regard, and i wish you could take my advice on this : 9ja has a bit of a way to go. And i also noticed most groups in 9ja do not rear cattle, the belief being that its the preseve of Fulanis.The complete opposite prevails in Kenya, with virtually all ethnic groups rearing cattle. In the milk producing regions, the dairy industry contributes as much as 1/3 of rural employment (erm, citation needed ). Products are also more numerous and diversified, with all dairy products being local 100%

That is nagari intergrated farm nasarawa ,there are many ethnic groups in northern nigeria,you might say the fulanis are majorly into pastorial herding,but it is not only exclusive to them,we have others,like the shuwa arabs,the kanuris,the beroms,ngas,jarawa,jukuns,tarok,mandara,tula,kunatas etc,more over the core hausas have cultural intermix n duplicity with the fulanis,they are intertwinely inseperable. For instance,people confuse late sani abacha and his wife as fulanis,but that is wrong in reality, abacha is kanuri,while his wife maryam is a shuwa arab, cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Limuru- Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by HisExellency: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
kikuyu1:

The simplest definition of the nigga is a black man wearing a gold chain while renting. He is not a fool; often he's the sharpest in the room. His prob is he's misruled by emotions. For a variety of reasons, an inferiority complex,misplaced ego or feminine feelings the nigga misuses his time remaking the world the WAY HE WISHES IT TO BE.
With himself at the top and everyone else grin paying homage to the nigga's genius. This rarely happens and he normally reduces himself to an object of scorn.
Tell me,obaaderemi, why else would anyone present Korean and US shipbuilders as Naij? Classic nigga syndrome! After the tons of stats we've presented, isn't it obvious?
I could give global logistics performance index to see for yourself where we are GLOBALLY.

Hahaha grin Wow, boss usimwage damu. Be gentle with them bro lol. If you keep being this truthful you may damage their national esteem. On a side note, in which field are you formally trained?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Btw, does Dangote know of his army of tireless dyck riders here? You guys are a paid army! Dangote cement,milk, real estate...what next?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Port harcourt

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
I believe in

LAGOS grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by HisExellency: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
kikuyu1:
Btw, does Dangote know of his army of tireless dyck riders here? You guys are a paid army! Dangote cement,milk, real estate...what next?

Hahaha! Ati paid dk riders? Mazze aren't you the same one that said asinine assumptions and confidence of a comedian? Bruh, You are killing the game and you aren't even merciful enough to take the names. At least send the corpses to the bereaved. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
HisExellency:

Hahaha grin Wow, boss usimwage damu. Be gentle with them bro lol. If you keep being this truthful you may damage their national esteem. On a side note, in which field are you formally trained?

Journalism. Was a freelancer for a while quit when I realised two things:
most people believe the exact opposite of the truth
they won't thank you when told the truth.
That's why I find this thread so fascinating! We all believed Naij GDP per capita was wayyy above ours. I've followed this thread from the start and these guys are only slightly above us on the whole using the real exchange rate.
I think they know it deep down which explains the pathological delusion. I swear they sound like Somalis! You can practically see them frothing,waving their baby fists and flexing their chicken muscles.
Anyway I've tried many things since leaving journalism in 02 and am now in aquaculture. I still remain a truth seeker at heart ; a searcher after the actual - which explains my presence here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
kikuyu1:

With himself at the top and everyone else paying homage to the nigga's genius. This rarely happens and he normally reduces himself to an object of scorn.
U are entitled to ur opinion and i to mine.the n word is derogatory in its root but as time went on blacks like urself with 'low esteem' became comfortable with the whiteman's derogatory term and even adopted it.sorry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
south-africans are fagggs!..
Erm...how old are you guy? You come across as childish
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by HisExellency: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
kikuyu1:

Journalism. Was a freelancer for a while quit when I realised two things:
most people believe the exact opposite of the truth
they won't thank you when told the truth.
That's why I find this thread so fascinating! We all believed Naij GDP per capita was wayyy above ours. I've followed this thread from the start and these guys are only slightly above us on the whole using the real exchange rate.
I think they know it deep down which explains the pathological delusion. I swear they sound like Somalis! You can practically see them frothing,waving their baby fists and flexing their chicken muscles.
Anyway I've tried many things since leaving journalism in 02 and am now in aquaculture. I still remain a truth seeker at heart ; a searcher after the actual - which explains my presence here.

Well I think the journalist within is brilliant and clever. I might have guessed it considering how well written your comments are. We might all have to retreat to the bench and watch you take on the whole stumbling and mumbling bunch of nairalanders. These guys will never realize how silly they look from where we stand. No wonder we pay them to entertain us.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
EKO ATLANTIC RENDERING cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Henrydone:
EKO ATLANTIC RENDERING cheesy
EKO ATLANTIC REALITY cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Pavore9: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
arinzeejikonye:
coolnagari intergrated farm,one of the largest diary producer in africa,it is in nasarawa state,and shonga farms in ilorin kwara cool

Realistically, when it comes to dairy farming Kenya is so way ahead! Dangote has set his sights on processing Kenyan milk into powder (am yet to see a Kenyan who likes powdered milk) and export to Nigeria as it would be cheaper than exporting from Europe.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Hahaha!! You mean Naijas have become this desperate? I had started Wondering how 2500MW powers all those industries - just like their GDP, it's all fake. Thank you man!!

Every company in Nigeria have an alternative source if power. We haven't even posted major companies and you guys are already shaking.

Kenya is far away from Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Henrydone:
EKO PEARL IN EKO ATLANTIC RECENTLY COMPLETED cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by HisExellency: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Henrydone:

This looks like a nice development for Lagos and we Kenyans aren't too insecure to pay a complement. However, let me just say that I'm worried about the growing wealth inequality in both our counties.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
obaaderemi:
U are entitled to ur opinion and i to mine.the n word is derogatory in its root but as time went on blacks like urself with 'low esteem' became comfortable with the whiteman's derogatory term and even adopted it.sorry

The question remains. Who but a nigga would pass off fake pics for emotional satisfaction? They were so happy I swear they nutted a little!
Before throwing a hissy fit find out why they did that- and report back.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
MtuMsuper:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why not shut up if you have nothing to say. Go all over the Internet and you will see the pics were pics from Nigeria. We are talking about real technological advancement and you are boasting of milk production in kenya. Are Kenyans that dumb?

I don't blame you guys since your richest men own supermarkets and milk processing plant you must see it as a major advancement in life.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fastest inventor game Lagos version cheesy

Mini robot

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
kikuyu1:

The question remains. Who but a nigga would pass off fake pics for emotional satisfaction? They were so happy I swear they nutted a little!
Before throwing a hissy fit find out why they did that- and report back.

If you have a proof that the pics we posted were fake them prove it. Instead of spitting rubbish.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Port harcourt groves cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Henrydone:
EKO PEARL IN EKO ATLANTIC RECENTLY COMPLETED cheesy

I didn't even know any of the buildings have been completed. Although, am in Abuja not Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Henrydone:

Lagos is really a wealthy state.

Lagos just discovered oil and I wonder what the state will become soon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
iblawi:

Lagos is really a wealthy state.

Lagos just discovered oil and I wonder what the state will become soon.
Lagos is dynamic cheesy indeed only that Abuja and PH are challenging infrastructurally and Ogun industrially and I love it like this is making Lagos strong than ever

Lagos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.