Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6202407 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Breaking news: Jacob zuma is now a chief In Nigeria grin grin grin amazing country lol. Zuma can't get such in his own Zululand but can achieve this in Naija grin this says a lot about that entity grin. O.m.g , he even has a street named after him and a huge statue to " honour" him grin damn! I have respect for zuma , the man's good cheesy. What's next ? Are they going to name lagos zuma city grin grin Abuja, pres zuma city ? grin grin. This country never ceases to amaze, naija I hail thee grin. Maybe I should visit naija , I'm sure I will come back a queen grin grin grin

I have always been suspicious of Zuma's head shape grin and the corruption allegations always following him around, now i know we have been scammed grin . They used their juju to blind us , we elected a flat head grin. He is actually their chief and not a south african grin . Damn ! grin.

Thatha msholozi grin soon bazokwenza I president grin

There are two rocks in Nigeria

Zuma rock and Aso Rock. The former can inhabit the latter as there is no tenant grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Coming Up in Nairobi, Kenya

Cytonn Towers.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Breaking news: Jacob zuma is now a chief In Nigeria grin grin grin amazing country lol. Zuma can't get such in his own Zululand but can achieve this in Naija grin this says a lot about that entity grin. O.m.g , he even has a street named after him and a huge statue to " honour" him grin damn! I have respect for zuma , the man's good cheesy. What's next ? Are they going to name lagos zuma city grin grin Abuja, pres zuma city ? grin grin. This country never ceases to amaze, naija I hail thee grin. Maybe I should visit naija , I'm sure I will come back a queen grin grin grin

I have always been suspicious of Zuma's head shape grin and the corruption allegations always following him around, now i know we have been scammed grin . They used their juju to blind us , we elected a flat head grin. He is actually their chief and not a south african grin . Damn ! grin.

Thatha msholozi grin soon bazokwenza I president grin
lol you are just too funny Leoness grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
O M G !!!

The Pea Brained Naija leaders angry

Just what the FUK?

Nigeria is a slave country.

ZUma

I mean Zumaaaa

Anyway, Big Ups to our our Mzantsi bros, these Nigerian IDIOTS just proved that all the vitriol was closet inferiority complex.

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why they honored Zuma with a USD 1.4 Million statue in Zoogeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
I swear Zuma left Nigeria thinking DUDE AM AWESOME by the standards of these fellow scammers

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

There are two rocks in Nigeria

Zuma rock and Aso Rock. The former can inhabit the latter as there is no tenant grin

LMFAO, exactly soon enough the major opposition party will be lead by zuma since the lazy south africans are rejecting this great man grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:
I swear Zuma left Nigeria thinking DUDE AM AWESOME by the standards of these fellow scammers
grin grin ...

but serious naijas seriously...ya had to do that then you come here yapping how S.A is led by whites an other stuff.mon ya stupid...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, exactly soon enough the major opposition party will be lead by zuma since the lazy south africans are rejecting this great man grin.
So its official..the naijas think SAs are awesome..guys just forget their online bragging ..deeply they fantasize about SA an also i might add Kenya (i think a statue of Uhuru is in progress grin)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:
O M G !!!

Just what the FUK?

ZUma

I mean Zumaaaa

Anyway, Big Ups to our our Mzantsi bros, these Nigerian IDIOTS just proved that all the vitriol was closet inferiority complex.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by francisbarrack(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:
O M G !!!

Just what the FUK?

ZUma

I mean Zumaaaa

I so much agree with u coz they (Nigerians leader) can't honour one of there own. They r so wasteful n d leaders r senseless too. D so call governor is owning workers salaries n pensioners arrear.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Jayceon:
lol you are just too funny Leoness grin

Lol. No, naija leaders are the funniest set of people alive grin. They hate their own with a passion and love foreigners and treat them like gods grin . Can you imagine what would happen if any minister erected a statue of a Nigerian on our streets with all the problems we have? cheesy fck the country would burn down angry. The dude can't even pay his employees lipsrsealed and I hear it's not only his state others too and these are public servants for fcks sake , why are Nigerians accepting this shyt ? These are people that walk around calling others docile and yet are treated like this by the people they put in power grin. Imagine if one of our departments wasn't paid for months , God! Not even one company , department or shop would be open in that region.

Lazy slave south africans would never accept this but brave free Nigerians see it as normal grin. Maybe we should give back that " 60 billion " grin. Oh wait, they also clothed and fed us too grin this brings it to maybe 300 billion cry. Oh ..wait . Let's add the blood of their soldiers, remember it was that brave army with their world class weaponry that invaded SA and killed millions of boeres just to save our cowardly asses grin. We were sitting under trees waiting for our naija heroes to come and save us.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, hey, you seem to know a lot about Nigeria, more than I do. How come?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2017
mtis:

So its official..the naijas think SAs are awesome..guys just forget their online bragging ..deeply they fantasize about SA an also i might add Kenya (i think a statue of Uhuru is in progress grin)

Lol,I have been saying this for a long time. These people are obsessed with our country grin we are forever rejecting and demonstrating our digust for them but they constantly flood our streets grin. Remember years ago they "overpowered" the Afrikaaner army who had nukes mind you grin . They risked their lives to save us lol, but can't invade sambisa forest to save their own grin SA lives are worth a lot more I guess grin. These heroes of ours have now graduated to to giving titles to our criminals while we treat theirs with contempt . We should send all of our criminals there, I'm sure they will come back chiefs grin. The only country where a criminal is treated like a hero by the community. A country where a well known drug dealer and love-vendor can build a church grin. These people are cursed I'm telling you. If you want a statue of Uhuru tell your police officers to start shutting their criminal loud mouths with bullets , I swear you will get your man honored cheesy grin . Their leaders love foreigners who discipline their children for them grin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, hey, you seem to know a lot about Nigeria, more than I do. How come?

Lol, trust me I know a lot about many things . Nigeria is just one of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol. No, naija leaders are the funniest set of people alive grin. They hate their own with a passion and love foreigners and treat them like gods grin . Can you imagine what would happen if any minister erected a statue of a Nigerian on our streets with all the problems we have? cheesy fck the country would burn down angry. The dude can't even pay his employees lipsrsealed and I hear it's not only his state others too and these are public servants for fcks sake , why are Nigerians accepting this shyt ? These are people that walk around calling others docile and yet are treated like this by the people they put in power grin. Imagine if one of our departments wasn't paid for months , God! Not even one company , department or shop would be open in that region.

Lazy slave south africans would never accept this but brave free Nigerians see it as normal grin. Maybe we should give back that " 60 billion " grin. Oh wait, they also clothed and fed us too grin this brings it to maybe 300 billion cry. Oh ..wait . Let's add the blood of their soldiers, remember it was that brave army with their world class weaponry that invaded SA and killed millions of boeres just to save our cowardly asses grin. We were sitting under trees waiting for our naija heroes to come and save us.
LOL...and they call other people slaves.Very soon they are going to wake up every morning to kneel in front of that Zuma statue and praise it like some kind of god grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

The pea-brained Nigerian leaders with their equally pea-brained citizenry. Seems like international News never reaches nigeria they would know who exactly is being honored. Btw, Zuma would make a GREAT president of that hellhole
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2017
mtis:

grin grin ...

but serious naijas seriously...ya had to do that then you come here yapping how S.A is led by whites an other stuff.mon ya stupid...

Do these idiots know that we dont even have Obama statue in Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2017
francisbarrack:

I so much agree with u coz they (Nigerians leader) can't honour one of there own. They r so wasteful n d leaders r senseless too. D so call governor is owning workers salaries n pensioners arrear.

Unbelievable. Were they anticipating Zuma's visit because that statue must have been in the works for weeks! The unpaid workers should pull that statue down. In kenya it would be so. Just a question, why would Zuma be honored or was it a gift? I have been saying Nigeria is embarrassing but this here is too much. Barrack Obama visited Kenya and only a pea-brained leader would dare erect a statue for him. He's a foreign leader for Pete's sake! Statues are built to commemorate influential people or for major historical events. You dont build a statue for a visiting leader simply because they visited! unless you are being overly submissive.

The thing goes to show that Nigerian citizens are better taken care off abroad than they are by Nigerian leaders and so Nigerian nationals should never complain about being maltreated abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL...and they call other people slaves. Very soon they are going to wake up every morning to kneel in front of that Zuma statue and praise it like some kind of god grin

This one already looks like a worship ceremony in the ZUMA SHRINE grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL...and they call other people slaves.Very soon they are going to wake up every morning to kneel in front of that Zuma statue and praise it like some kind of god grin

LMFAO, delusional bunch I tell ya. Instead of of going to the place where the statue is at and taking the damn thing down they are all over the media making noise and threats . It's quiet ridiculous, samething they usually do when pissed with SA "let's burn mtn , shopbrite etc " but guess what? That's just noise , something they are known for. Talking big and doing absolutely nothing. You know if this shyt happened in in SA by now that thing would have been destroyed not on social media but the real thing. I don't even understand how a governor can sign off a project of this magnitude without first discussing it publicly? This is some strange type of leadership. Smh. Remember the discussion and the fight we had about the zuma statue in that town he used as an escape route to neigbouring countries back then? The fighting stopped when the mayor tabled down how it would benefit the people there, she had to list the number of permanent jobs that she will create , how she will attract tourists and what other developments will come about in that town. Now that's what I call leadership not this crap. I'm suprised not even a damn protest has taken place . Damn ! And these are people blowing hot air about how brave they are compared to others.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2017
Nigeria Vs North Korea

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, delusional bunch I tell ya. Instead of of going to the place where the statue is at and taking the damn thing down they are all over the media making noise an threats . It's quiet ridiculous, samething they usually do when pissed with SA "let's burn mtn , shopbrite etc " but guess what? That's just noise , something they are known for. Talking big and doing absolutely nothing. You know if this shyt happened in in SA by now that thing would have been destroyed not on social media but the real thing. I don't even understand how a governor can sign off a project of this magnitude without first discussing it publicly? This is some strange type of leadership. Smh. Remember the discussion and the fight we had about the zuma statue in that town he used as an escape route to neigbouring countries back then? The fighting stopped when the mayor tabled down how it would benefit the people there, she had to list the number of permanent jobs that she will create , how she will attract tourists and what other developments will come about in that town. Now that's what I call leadership not this crap. I'm suprised not even a damn protest has taken place . Damn ! And these are people blowing hot air about how brave they are compared to others.

Nigerians will never take that thing down because they are cowards with very big mouths. Obviously these fools have been brainwashed that leaders are untouchable. Nigeria is Africa's North Korea..;

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The pea-brained Nigerian leaders with their equally pea-brained citizenry. Seems like international News never reaches nigeria they would know who exactly is being honored. Btw, Zuma would make a GREAT president of that hellhole

Lol, remember we are talking about a country where an executed drug dealer gets buried like a hero shocked. A country where village elders give chieftaincy titles to drug dealers and scammers , as long as you have money you will be respected and praised and no one cares how you made it. A drug dealer builds a church and no one speaks against it lol. So , do you really expect any sort of moral decisions to come from that shythole ? Even zuma himself is too good for place grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nigeria Vs North Korea

grin
shocked shocked

My issue with the Zuma idol is that they did not get the measurements right. A traditional wear in one of those SA kicking dances would have made it at least a local tourist attraction. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Only in Naija. According to the plaque, the Nigerians honored a president of a state that seized to exist in 1902: The South Africa Republic or Republic of Transvaal for this mumus!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
I've said what I've said and retract none of it! Just so you all know I'm not a hater here's my props to Judith Shekoni and Bianca Ojukwu. I just watched ICE and saw Lady Rah(whooooaaa!?) Tbh I thought only your Fulanis had that semi Kushiite look,the height,forehead,nose,etc etc;in fact Judy could be Kikuyu,Kamba or W Ugandan,Banyankole. Believe it or not I actually know a Kyuke who resembles her like a sis. What's her ethnic group?
Then I saw Bianca Ojukwu shown here solo and with her late hubbie,Ibo swindler and mass murderer himself the man who started the civil war and was shocked to discover she's full Ibo! I now accept yes,there are some female Naijjan outliers among the 90 mn or so.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
You all should stop the insults please,
That we have bad leaders is not our fault cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
EzeEbira:
That we have bad leaders is not our faultcry

You are right, your leaders fall from heaven. My apologies on behalf of everybody who thought otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:

You should tell your brothers to stop inviting insults to your country. They always start crap about others and end up crying when given the attention they asked for. By the way those leaders are Nigerians voted in by Nigerians, so who do we blame for their fckery? Americans? grin. Should we blame Kenyans for electing zuma ? grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:
Trash.How do you think the kenyans,South Africans and Ghanaian feel when you insult their societies?Is it the fault of Lagosians or Kadunites that Imo people elected a f.ool like okorocha twice,the same way the South africans were stupid enough to elect a clown and a thief like zuma twice,twice!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.