Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6201319 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
jln115:

What yo say is 100% true and You should be happy you dont have that, in a prefect democracy you have 2 to 3 evenly matched parties that don't have a huge gap in ideology.

ANC and DA have almost identical policies and ideology, except i would say the DA is less populist and a bit more capitalist, although Ramaphosa is the embodiment of capitalism(not necessarily a bad thing).

In a perfect world id like to see a (Morally) strong ANC with a 50-55% Majority and a equally (morally) strong DA with a 30-35% with the rest of the support split between smaller parties with the EFF with no more than 6% of the vote.

Was actually expecting you to be a DA guy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
mtis:

My fren please tell them..You got change the situation at home first ...Like you said all humans are born adventurers but one got sweep his homestead compound first before visiting the village market grin

Yeah thats why I told them my fren. So that they may stop with the 'born travellers' nonsense which is btw a sign of ignorance and bad thinking.

In the 1980s and 1990s, this trend shifted to a one-way mass exodus to the political, physical, and economic stability of foreign lands. A report by the Institute for International Education and the U.S. State Department shows that among African countries sending students to the U.S. in the 2001-2002 school year, Kenya led with 7,097 students, followed by Nigeria (3,820), Ghana (2,672), Egypt (2,409), and South Africa (2,232). Faced with great uncertainty at home, many Kenyan families that could afford the initial financial costs began to view the sending of one or more of their members abroad on a long-term or permanent basis as an investment or a form of economic insurance

Kenya alone was sending as many students as Nigeria, Ghana and Egypt combined. So these guys think they are telling us smart things but infact we have suffered exactly what they suffer now and we know exactly what disease is ailing them. The only difference is that during our bad times we never used dinghys to cross the seas but planes, largely because our airline was still functional.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Muafrika2:

Yeah ...

Though I think it's inevitable, with the fall of the current civilization be prepared for more ethnic based wars,

Btw, America is showing clear signs of a faltering empire and Trump looks like the final nail on the coffin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
shervydman:

What I'm asking u is that 'how does Nigeria runs her govt?'.
Haven't I answered that above?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
GERALD710:

Haven't I answered that above?
No, u haven't......u were just saying something else entirely.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Btw, America is showing clear signs of a faltering empire and Trump looks like the final nail on the coffin.
Definitely,
The man is God sent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Was actually expecting you to be a DA guy grin
Nope, not a DA supporter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Muafrika2:

Definitely,
The man is God sent.

God wants America to collapse
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
jln115:

Nope, not a DA supporter.

Great. ANC then? Whats better about Ramaphosa. You seem to differ sharply with Lioness over the man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
This man Daniel Adongo is a Kenyan sportsman who played American Football with the Indianapolis Colts as well as Rugby

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

God wants America to collapse

Isn't that the God you know?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
East African Safari Classic, Kenyan Coast

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Muafrika2:

Isn't that the God you know?

Must be the one you know grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chaka Ranch, Nyeri County, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
The Third Best World Destination for 2018 goes to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
The modern train stations of Kenya.

Last pic is the old station built by the British in early 1900s.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kenya Random

1. Traffic at Kinale Forest
2. Road Construction
3. Kids at Nairobi Arboretum
4. Angama Mara

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Humidor Lobby Bar and Lounge, Nairobi

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Great. ANC then? Whats better about Ramaphosa. You seem to differ sharply with Lioness over the man.
Definitely not ANC.... And not EFF either if you were going to ask.

What's better about Ramaphosa? Besides being a brilliant multimillionaire businessman with no corruption charges, and several degrees... vs Jaco Zuma, who has no formal schooling, 783 corruption charges, thinks you can cure HIV by showering, builds R238 million mansion with tax payers money .......

Governing a country is literally like running a huge business, the better the business preforms the better life employees will have....thats if your bosses aren't corrupt wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 20, 2018
President Trump made one of his more confusing slips on Friday, appearing to defy the laws of nature by insisting: “Right now, in a number of states, the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change.”

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018
jln115:

Definitely not ANC.... And not EFF either if you were going to ask.

What's better about Ramaphosa? Besides being a brilliant multimillionaire businessman with no corruption charges, and several degrees... vs Jaco Zuma, who has no formal schooling, 783 corruption charges, thinks you can cure HIV by showering, builds R238 million mansion with tax payers money .......

Governing a country is literally like running a huge business, the better the business preforms the better life employees will have....thats if your bosses aren't corrupt wink

Sounds like you dont have a party u fully identify with. Am not alone grin

Lioness seems to think Ramaphosa's wealth is questionable. Could he be a tenderpreneur like we have them here?

I also think Ramaphosa being business oriented will be great for SA and Kenya too. I can bet with Lioness on this one grin One advantage of rich politicians is that they are not likely to steal public resources, except of course their cronies. Ramaphosa is unlikely to build a mansion using tax payer money for instance. How on Earth does Zuma have 783 charges? Goodness ! He's making us look like saints. Hopefully all of the charges are related to the mansion. Are you serious Jay Zee has no formal schooling?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2018
mtis:
President Trump made one of his more confusing slips on Friday, appearing to defy the laws of nature by insisting: “Right now, in a number of states, the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change.”

grin grin

Nobody is an expert at playing with minds like the Donald. The guy in 1999 said he was so much pro-choice. Now he's busy fooling the gullible Americans how much he cares about abortions. Politicians are the same everywhere.

Regardless, am still hilariously fascinated by Rocket MAN grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Sounds like you dont have a party u fully identify with. Am not alone grin

Lioness seems to think Ramaphosa's wealth is questionable. Could he be a tenderpreneur like we have them here?

I also think Ramaphosa being business oriented will be great for SA and Kenya too. I can bet with Lioness on this one grin One advantage of rich politicians is that they are not likely to steal public resources, except of course their cronies. Ramaphosa is unlikely to build a mansion using tax payer money for instance. How on Earth does Zuma have 783 charges? Goodness ! He's making us look like saints. Hopefully all of the charges are related to the mansion. Are you serious Jay Zee has no formal schooling?
I do have a party I vote for... But they are tiny.

He's had some questionable business dealings but has never been indicted, also his business ventures were private and had nothing to do with the state... except maybe eskom, although nothing has come of this.

Yes believe it Zuma has 783 corruption charges, none of which have anything to do with Nkandla/Zuma mansion.

Yes he has no formal schooling... Says so on the ANC website
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
jln115:

I do have a party I vote for... But they are tiny.

He's had some questionable business dealings but has never been indicted, also his business ventures were private and had nothing to do with the state... except maybe eskom, although nothing has come of this.

Yes believe it Zuma has 783 corruption charges, none of which have anything to do with Nkandla/Zuma mansion.

Yes he has no formal schooling... Says so on the ANC website

Thats too many cases for Zuma. It almost doesnt make sense, must be the Guptas grin And how come he became president without formal schooling? You guys dont have minimum educational requirements for elective posts? In Kenya specific elective posts have specific minimum educational attainments. A president, deputy president, governor, deputy governor must have a degree for instance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
This all-female crew of six is currently doing the Nairobi - Capetown route (3 weekly flights to and fro).

KQ holds the distinguished tag of the World's first black, female, Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner-certified captain.

In 2014, an all-female crew delivered KQ's 4th brand new Dreamliner, straight from Boeing Corporation Assembly Line in Charleston, South Carolina to Nairobi, Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I bet they had no choice....you know the darklords would have ganged up on us to turn the country into an Iraqi and we were still too vulnerable. Like I said , the darklords are already doing what they do best with the help of a certain fraction of white south africans, they are lead by some old goon of Britain called lord Hain. The Queen can never let us rest grin not with all the gold and diamonds nope grin but I do get your point .

Lol, let's get rid of the whities so that we can join the shytty club grin. What is the interest of them whites in Kenya ? Is it business or you guys discovered some minerals ? They seem to be very interested in Kenya, are they the Queen's boys or from other countries as well?

Lol, I prefer the trump way atleast you know what's going on and what is being cooked behind the closed doors of the white house . It's like the Boers, I prefer them to the English speaking south africans ( two faced pretenders , who will wait for you go to the bathroom and poison your food grin and when you come back they will smile and chit chat with you while watching you slowly die grin) , if the Boer is a racist asshole he won't pretend he ain't.

Zuma is smart and very strategic and has outsmarted them in many occasions hence the need to kill him and damage his reputation ( zuma is corrupt, zuma is a rapist....blah blah blah). Remember when you touch whity privilege you become the enemy but if you go all soft you become an international celeb like Mandela lol.

Much truth! I'd give you 10 likes! Its just that Sooties have that typical Brit understatement in ALL THINGS that fools people unused to their ways. The West has always been interested in us cause this is the gateway to both the Horn and Great lakes. Also,according to a friend of ine who interviewed Mobutu's ex political adviser,and American prof,Kenya is UNUSUALLY RESILIENT. He said usually once they cut off foreign loans (aid) the typical African gov within 6 months will fail to pay teachers.
After 2 months police go without pay. Max,within another 3 months the same fate would befall the army and all would join forces in a coup. That never happened within the last 10 years of the corruption of the Moi era and they realised there was a resilience here they actually found frightening.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
The Barclays Kenya Open (Kenya Open Golf Championship ) has become the European Challenge Tour's most lucrative tournament this year at €500,000.

The event will be held from 22nd to 25th of March, 2018 at Nairobi's Muthaiga Golf Club. About 156 players – including about 22 Kenyan professionals, 6 Kenyan amateurs and over 100 European Challenge Tour players will participate.

The Kenya Open is traditionally the European Challenge Tour's first tournament, and the ONLY one to be held in Africa.

http://www.europeantour.com/challengetour/tournament/index.html

http://www.europeantour.com/challengetour/news/newsid=340425.html#P9iedg50IdVXGOgR.99

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lionessza:

I would take zuma for 20 more years than have fckn Ramaphosa lead my nation , the majority don't want a worse than Mandela type. Zuma had some scandals , some created by your media houses ofcourse and ThulIi madonsela the" hero" who never bothered with the evergreen contracts that are the biggest problem wink. Yes you have had enough of anc but you will never get rid of it , even though I wish a better party like PAC would emerge and lead the nation . Da ? Lead south africa? Lmfao, dude stop dreaming. I know enca and their brother newspapers are trying too hard to paint the blue Devils as angels and they think that will win them votes lol. Ask bantu holomisa how grin he feeds hungry people in his part of the eastern Cape ( bribe) and they will always vote anc come election time lol. The DA is just a party that makes some people from some parts of khayelitsha, Cape flats etc rich....it would never rule southafrica. Uncle Hain in the UK, trying to play hero as usual ... spotted wink. DA = EFF now , both funded in London . Blf is the real eff not those toothless boys and girls who are there * courtesy of Rupert and them* to derail transformation. You people challenging zuma , you made a big mistake. How? The state capture thing is going to be pre 94 and shyt will hit " windows " in many homes . The kaak that happened in that school in Vaal , well... that's 2018 and blood will surely be shed before 2019.

May the maker help us all .
Why would any sane South African defend Zuma? Lionessza are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Thats too many cases for Zuma. It almost doesnt make sense, must be the Guptas grin And how come he became president without formal schooling? You guys dont have minimum educational requirements for elective posts? In Kenya specific elective posts have specific minimum educational attainments. A president, deputy president, governor, deputy governor must have a degree for instance.
that what's South Africa must also do now, having an uneducated President was a grave mistake

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
TayserMahiri:
The Barclays Kenya Open (Kenya Open Golf Championship ) has become the European Challenge Tour's most lucrative tournament this year at €500,000.

The event will be held from 22nd to 25th of March, 2018 at Nairobi's Muthaiga Golf Club. About 156 players – including about 22 Kenyan professionals, 6 Kenyan amateurs and over 100 European Challenge Tour players will participate.

The Kenya Open is traditionally the European Challenge Tour's first tournament, and the ONLY one to be held in Africa.

http://www.europeantour.com/challengetour/tournament/index.html

http://www.europeantour.com/challengetour/news/newsid=340425.html#P9iedg50IdVXGOgR.99
Next step for Kenya is getting on the European Tour, having 2 African countries hosting multiple tournaments on the European tour would be amazing!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2018
You guys need to watch this...Trump on Calling Africa SH**THOLE Countries...Forgive me ma naija peeps grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxxM3xjLmYo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.