Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6209285 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
saarumann:
See this one? Comparing Kenya with Nigeria is an insult to Kenya. There tourism industry is enough the beat the hell out of Nigeria any day any time talk more of there infrastructure.
My friend leave this niggas alone,they usually think they're only the country in Africa being deluded with their ignorant population,when they see other African nations making some remarkable development progress,they feel bitter and jealousy,so they end up showing us how lazy their brains are.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Cuba has unveiled a bust of Jomo Kenyatta in honor of his liberation struggles.

If you spot Che Guevara somewhere in the background watching over, take a bow and say UHURU !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
The Guardians of the Galaxy

Samburu, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pregnant clouds in the Mara

Its rainy season in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
saarumann:
See this one? Comparing Kenya with Nigeria is an insult to Kenya. There tourism industry is enough the beat the hell out of Nigeria any day any time talk more of there infrastructure.
My friend leave this niggas alone,they usually think they're only the country in Africa being deluded with their ignorant population,when they see other African nations making some remarkable development progress,they feel bitter and jealousy,so they end up showing us how lazy their brains are.
sitippe:
Akwa Ibom APC plans to stimulate security report for State of Emergency few months to election

There are plans by members of Akwa Ibom opposition party to stimulate security report for to the President, advising him to declare a state of emergency in Akwa Ibom few months to the election, to give an advantage to the APC.

READ MORE
https://sitippe.com/plans-by-akwa-ibom-apc-to-instigate-state-of-emergency-exposed/
These are some of the inborn ignorant retards of their country,Nairobi outdo Lagos and other Nigerian cities in many aspects.
In Africa,Nairobi only competes with Johannesburg not in population like that of Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
50,000 AD

There is a prosperous island nation somewhere in the middle of the Indian Ocean. One geologist looks at these photos in his wearable tech gadget and exclaims: DAMMIT! this is where it all began. This is how we ended up here grin

Over the last few days, fault lines in Kenya's Rift Valley have started splitting and widening, swallowing entire 'rivers' highways and cars! Kenya (along with the Somali plate) is well on course to leave continental Africa behind and curve its own existence in the high seas.

Good news: It will be harder for Nigerians to sneak into Kenya
Bad News: Troublesome Somalia is moving along

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Nairobi, Kenya
From the look of this beautiful pics with tall structures,you'll hear an ignorant fool claiming that Nairobi can only be rated with calabar.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Giraffe Manor, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
The Galton Fenzi Memorial, Nairobi

When they say the distance between Nairobi and any other city on Earth is ___ kilometeres, they measure it right from this point

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Green City in the sun

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kenya Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
mildflame:

Now I know an slowpoke in my village is 100xbetter than U, a worthless site is your refrence who d 4k is tripadvisor. You r a disgrace to intelligence
You're also a disgrace to facing facts,shame on you x100 with your ignorant peeps in a useless country with a barking population,lamba lolo grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Malindi Kenia

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Diani Kenia

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mombsa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
From mbsa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kenya mombasa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sultans palace mombasa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mombasa Kenia

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You are a dotard. New York is 789 km².
Why comparing your shithole city with Newyork? You mist be a clown!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
gallivant:

I stopped reading at.....a city equivalent inside Lagos! I mean, why bother with empty chest thumping!?
Definitely, Nairobi is equivalent to one of the cities in Lagos. Do you know that Lagos is a conglomerate of cities, a mega city? It's not about empty chest thumping but this is the fact. Google is your friend if you are still in doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mildflame: 5:28am On Mar 17, 2018
254tobby:

You're also a disgrace to facing facts,shame on you x100 with your ignorant peeps in a useless country with a barking population,lamba lolo grin grin

U worthless hakuna matata idoit, how dare u quote me? be extremely careful I got no time for insignficant wannabes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2018
How Kenya is giving to the Nigerians..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by saarumann: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2018
254tobby:

These are some of the inborn ignorant retards of their country,Nairobi outdo Lagos and other Nigerian cities in many aspects.
In Africa,Nairobi only competes with Johannesburg not in population like that of Lagos.
Don't mind them. Even Abidjan here in West Africa is way ahead of Lagos talk more of Nairobi and Johannesburg.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2018
Nanyuki kenia

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2018
More from Nayuki

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
4kDdullard:
Definitely, Nairobi is equivalent to one of the cities in Lagos. Do you know that Lagos is a conglomerate of cities, a mega city? It's not about empty chest thumping but this is the fact. Google is your friend if you are still in doubt.

Mr. Dullard, by empty chest thumping I meant the nonsense you like to spew like Nigeria is the best, number one, greatest etc the whole shebang! It's without a doubt now, most of you can't comprehend simple English. Forget Google and hit the library son!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
254tobby:

I pity your ignorance by comparing Nairobi with Lagos.In all spheres,yours is still a kid that needs to be nurtured with infrastructure. Lagos is not about the CBD's,there is massive infrastructure every in the state and not just one part of the state.Make your findings and facts and see for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
gallivant:

Mr. Dullard, by empty chest thumping I meant the nonsense you like to spew like Nigeria is the best, number one, greatest etc the whole shebang! It's without a doubt now, most of you can't comprehend simple English. Forget Google and hit the library son!
what is wrong with you Kenyans,if you feel your country is the best,then why the inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
samsobo24:
I pity your ignorance by comparing Nairobi with Lagos.In all spheres,yours is still a kid that needs to be nurtured with infrastructure. Lagos is not about the CBD's,there is massive infrastructure every in the state and not just one part of the state.Make your findings and facts and see for yourself
Please make an attempt to visit other African cities and see how they're developed,let's not engage in a verbal diarrhoea undecided undecided undecided,I've been to Lagos before and I can tell that Nairobi is far much developed than Lagos,we don't measure the competitiveness of cities by size and its population don't swallow ignorance in Lagos alone,visit other African cities and then come with your point angry angry angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
mildflame:

U worthless hakuna matata idoit, how dare u quote me? be extremely careful I got no time for insignficant wannabes
Who wanted you to have time for me you people fear facing facts,come up again with a vague information,we'll relegate your lazy brain with bitter facts embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.