Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6504430 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
@theenchanter

can you mynd ur biz dont like seeing you down there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:
@theen

just passing by.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
theenchanter:
just passing by.

angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:
@theenchanter

go back to your slum and leave our forum for us you bastard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
jaycent:
go back to your slum and leave our forum for us you bastard.

Delete the name Kenya from the thread munkie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nah man try harder, that name belong to your father

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
theenchanter:
last I checked, Kenya's currency is worthless than d naira in their prospective countries, which gives u a false sense of having bigger budget.

U don't even near Nigeria in PPP. Keep fooling yourself.
https://www.globalfirepower.com/purchasing-power-parity.asp

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

E pain am reach skull
grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yobeezy:

I can't engage with you in a childish argument because you seems to be vague and irrelevant.
The tin pain am reach prick grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

Oloriburuku somebody God punish your stupid father
LMFAO

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

E pain this one. But what are you doing with your mother below. Awnnnn he wants to eat daddy's pomo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

Your mama left balls. Na oversabi go kill you
I don die finish grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

E pain am o
No be small pain, the pain make him prick stand grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:

Darfay is as foolish as their NEPA bill certificate President.
You are the most foolish and useless person, big fool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jaycent is having the worst day of his life. Is wizkid still going to perform in Russia? Monkey frauds!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
They are baby munkies actually. See the nonsense they posting in such a grown up thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Her Majesty the Mt. Kilimanjaro from above the Kenyan skies.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
The Milky Way from Turkana, Northern Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
A KQ Douglas DC-8 in 1990 in former colors and emblem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Homa Bay County, Kenya on the Shores of L. Victoria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
The Two Most Powerful presidents Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:

ur arch nemesis has become too desperado grin

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2018
Proudly KENYAN shocked smiley wink tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin

bloody hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:49am On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

I don land. Wetin you go do

It's time for your pills. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2018
theenchanter:
last I checked, Kenya's currency is worthless than d naira in their prospective countries, which gives u a false sense of having bigger budget.

U don't even near Nigeria in PPP. Keep fooling yourself.
https://www.globalfirepower.com/purchasing-power-parity.asp
Riiiight!!
Nigeria has
crap power supply
Zero water distribution with most Lagos residents using borehole water
a lower literacy rate
a lower healthcare ranking
a lower virtually everything(internet speed, cost of living, passport power) than Kenya with that "higher PPP" which was measured last before your recession
As for the shilling vs the Naira, a simple google search shows the truth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nograv: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2018
A simple fact will kill this thread, the Kenyan economy is owned by foreigners. You have literally no really successful native black African entrepreneurs...

Your rich lists are dominated by groups of foreign heritage.

You have no Dangotes or Folorunso Alakijas. Please note the richest Black man and woman on planet earth are Nigerians.

I was saddened by this when my wife told me her experiences in East Africa and how Indians often mistreat you guys in your own nation.. Yet you have the gall to come to Nairaland and talk..

Secondly Nigerians are the only groups bar Indians and Chinese to have a very successful diaspora. We have succeeded in both the UK and America. Outpacing the native white average academically in both nations!!! Can Kenyans say the same.

We are over represented in music and film globally. How many mainstream Hollywood Black actors are Nigeria from Boyega to Chiwetel Ejiofor are Nigerians. Kenyans should be quiet. To music like Afrobeats, to older musicians like Sade and Seal. Hell we even dominate Indie music with the lead singer of a massive band Bloc Party being Nigerian..

What cultural mark have Kenyans left on the world? We have Nobel Laureates.. Heck bar the Massai, you guys don't even have a native national attire. We have the beautiful flowing Agbada in both the north and south..

Kenyans don't come to this thread again or I will give you another lashing. Mumu people you aren't ready to compare yourself to Naija..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2018
nograv:
A simple fact will kill this thread, the Kenyan economy is owned by foreigners. You have literally no really successful native black African entrepreneurs...

You have no Dangotes or Folorunso Alakijas. Please note the richest Black man and woman on planet earth are Nigerians.

I was saddened by this when my wife told me her experiences in East Africa and how Indians often mistreat you guys in your own nation.. Yet you have the gall to come to Nairaland and talk..

Secondly Nigerians are the only groups bar Indians and Chinese to have a very successful diaspora. We have succeeded in both the UK and America. Outpacing the native white average academically in both nations!!! Can Kenyans say the same.

We are over represented in music and film globally. How many mainstream Hollywood Black actors are Nigeria from Boyega to Chiwetel Ejiofor are Nigerians. Kenyans should be quiet. To music like Afrobeats, to older musicians like Sade and Seal. Hell we even dominate Indie music with the lead singer of a massive band Bloc Party being Nigerian..

What cultural mark have Kenyans left on the world? We have Nobel Laureates.. Heck bar the Massai, you guys don't even have a native national attire. We have the beautiful flowing Agbada in both the north and south..

Kenyans don't come to this thread again or I will give you another lashing. Mumu people you aren't ready to compare yourself to Naija..
We've opened their blind eyes to this sad fact at the bolded but they think we hate them. Their largest company Safaricom was Started by a foreigner, Mpesa which is the best thing to come out of Kenya was started by foreigners, their car assemblies all started by foreigners, their largest ICT firm was started by a Nigerian and a Kenyan, they can't point to a major town built by black Kenyans, even their Swahili was formed by Arabs. It's a shame they have accepted and see it as normal. They've been hating and calling some of us all kinds of childish names for trying to help them see the truth. But we don't care, I will continue to say it. I know one day sensible Kenyans would stumble upon this thread. That's one way we can help them. At the end of the day, they are still our fellow Africans. cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2018
nograv:

Don't mind those useless old monkeys, they knw the truth but they will never accept the fact, these guyz are just useless for life!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nograv: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2018
obaaderemi:
We've opened their blind eyes to this sad fact at the bolded but they think we hate them. Their largest company Safaricom was Started by a foreigner, Mpesa which is the best thing to come out of Kenya was started by foreigners, their car assemblies all started by foreigners, their largest ICT firm was started by a Nigerian and a Kenyan, they can't point to a major town built by black Kenyans, even their Swahili was formed by Arabs. It's a shame they have accepted and see as normal. They've been hating and calling some of us all kinds of childish names for trying to help them see the truth. But we don't care, I will continue to say it. I know one day sensible Kenyans would stumble upon this thread. That's one way we can help them. At the end of the day, they are still our fellow Africans. cool

Exactly.. Mtchewww.... foolish people

I agree we all are Africans, I don't hate Kenyans but they too have a lot to sort out.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2018
GERALD710:

Riiiight!!
Nigeria has
crap power supply
Zero water distribution with most Lagos residents using borehole water
a lower literacy rate
a lower healthcare ranking
a lower virtually everything(internet speed, cost of living, passport power) than Kenya with that "higher PPP" which was measured last before your recession
As for the shilling vs the Naira, a simple google search shows the truth
Nigeria has crap power supply but still beat u in manufacturing sector which is power intensive.

Nigeria n Kenya both have d same water distribution rate at 70%. most Nairobi residents use borehole water.

Nigerian literacy rate is lower than Kenya but d literates in Nigeria is more than double ur entire population.

Healthcare is worse in Kenya as Nigeria, keep fooling yourself once more, u have 1 doc for 1000patients and Nigeria has 1 doc for 1600patients. If Ur healthcare system was as good as u described, why would ur govt import Cuban docs this past week? Keep living in a fools paradise, pal.

If u had taken time to read the link carefully,u would have seen 'The data presented below is through 2018 Values presented in $USD' and not before Nigeria's recession.
who cares about naira vs shilling conversion rate when it's useless, economist use PPP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.