Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6194269 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Am impressed no monkey language!

Whatever you've said is the effect of too much monkey brain.

Cry cry baby

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
nwoke39:

Tomatoes had a bad season, there weren't enough tomatoes for Dangote, plus there was a recession, Dangote couldn't import tomatoes and such

I thought Dangote was a god, he could create tomatoes with his billions.lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Smart brains are welcome to Kenya. We will milk you dry of your smartest folks and you'll cry foul.
For the bad apples, we will expand our deportation wing.
We will also expand our jails.
We are not Ghana.
Kenya will be your Europe.
Soon you'll be begging us to let you stay.

C this mumu which smart fellow will set foot in kiberaland. We are sending a million Boko Haram
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

C this mumu which smart fellow will set foot in kiberaland. We are sending a million Boko Haram

We would do to them what we've done to Al Shabaab. BH is only a problem to idiots that cant protect their country

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

We would do to them what we've done to Al Shabaab. BH is only a problem to idiots that cant protect their country

Pained nigga good pm

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 2:06am On Jun 19, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Who blocked Dangote from Ethiopia, you??

Dangote has a factory in Ethipia, he's a dominant player in the cement industry in Ethiopia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 2:10am On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

At least do shyt with your oil money. In Angola they built skscrappers! You've built nothing except a new sea route to Europe.

And btw, skyscrapers are a sign of wealth the world over.

then again European nations are very wealthy yet they don't posses as many skyscrapers... You can barely find skylines filled with skyscrapers in Europe... Even poor countries like Congo have skyscrapers..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:58am On Jun 19, 2018
nwoke39:

Dangote has a factory in Ethipia, he's a dominant player in the cement industry in Ethiopia

This Dangote guy should start his own religion. Nigerians will buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:00am On Jun 19, 2018
nwoke39:

then again European nations are very wealthy yet they don't posses as many skyscrapers... You can barely find skylines filled with skyscrapers in Europe... Even poor countries like Congo have skyscrapers..

Ok, with that logic Nigeria is the new Switzerland. Switzerland doesn't have a lot of skyscrapers. What a farce!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 4:08am On Jun 19, 2018
gallivant:

No he isn't, outside Nigeria Dangote is just another pidgin monkeys. Ask Ethiopians if don't believe me.

Dangote is dominant in most places he has a factory except South Africa...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 4:10am On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Am Kenyan

your fada.....

you black or white...??

you white caucatian stuff blue eyes stingy whingy,or black indian moroons.....

44th tribe my foot.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 4:21am On Jun 19, 2018
emeka1101:

Which country in this world doesn't owe?
America is owing China trillions of dollars but its no news because its normal.

And why should they even pay?

It will even end in the mouth of a snake.
Hahahaha
nigeria is the most useless country on earth.
Poverty and hunger everywhere.
People dying here and there...

An oil and gas producing country yet there's not enough electricity supply in the zoo.

You are not even ashamed.
Arrant nonsense

take your lamentations to biafraland,no nigerian is interest...we defeated you back then,and we defeated your e-ipob online.....

we won the second civilian war....side with moroonic keyans.....no nigerians care....we smacked you twice....thats all we care about..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:35am On Jun 19, 2018
darfay:

Pained nigga good pm
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:46am On Jun 19, 2018
theenchanter:
u can't respond cos Nigeria doesn't import foods from Italy, try another lie.

U dealt with me? Even a broken clock is twice correct, innit?
The guy is losing his sight to nairaland as we have proven here. Probably his brain too. He was asked to mention food items Nigeria imports from Italy. The blind bat ended up posting a link that says nothing. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:50am On Jun 19, 2018
theenchanter:
I browsed through ur posts cos I wondered why u think u dealt with me n I saw this jargons, which I think is one of d reason for ur blatant verbal diarrhea.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchasing_power_parity. I still wonder why a supposed grown supervisor of what-I-Don't_care don't know that PPP is the surest way to conduct currency conversion.

U can choose to read this too, that's if u can even comprehen it. https://www.investopedia.com/updates/purchasing-power-parity-ppp/
He is a bricklayer no doubt.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:03am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=GERALD710 post=68606921]
First of all,
Kenya HAS NEVER IMPORTED CORN FROM ETHIOPIA, EVER!!!
You are very ignorant of what is going on in your country. If you knew how much your government has harmed you, you wouldn't be here defending nonsense. How did Ethiopia get it right and you couldn't? Continue lying to yourselves.

MARKET NEWS
Kenyan millers to
take up lion’s share
of EA Ethiopia maize
sales
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 2017 18:59
BY GERALD ANDAE
Kenyan millers and traders are set
to take up 87 per cent of the
275,000 metric tonnes of grain that
East African regional countries have
agreed to import from Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2018
nwoke39:

Dangote is dominant in most places he has a factory except South Africa...
Dangote is dominant even in South Africa.

“Essentially we’ll be buying market
share subject to stipulations/
conditions placed by the anti-
competition commission,” the source
said. Dangote’s South African unit
Sephaku is the country’s largest
cement maker.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2018
darfay:

If you like know usman. We are coming in our thousands and we neither assimilate into the local culture nor do we care about them. Our population will hit 2 million in Nairobi and then we will become your slave masters. Now cry me a river
Hahahaha!!!The only Nigerians in my area are usually deported two months after arrival.In fact, we and the Asians in my area have agreed on one thing.Rent out to Yemenis ,Tanzanians and Ethiopians if we cannot find Kenyans but not Nigerians. Never Nigerians.
The last Nigerian was a drug dealer.Who wants police raids in their housing units
Even in Mombasa(my home city) the Arabs and Swahilis have a ban on any West African.(Ah,the things they call you guys!!)
That is why they come to Nairobi and squeeze themselves in a backwater area called Roysambu.In Westlands,Upper Parklands and Kilimani, both African houseowners in Kilimani and Asian houseowners in Parklands are refusing to rent to anyone with an ECOWAS passport .
I actually had one deported. I simply report them to Parklands Police.
Our Police do not need evidence for an actual crime being committed. You will be deported without cause because you will be accused of cyber crime anyways

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:

take your lamentations to biafraland,no nigerian is interest...we defeated you back then,and we defeated your e-ipob online.....

we won the second civilian war....side with moroonic keyans.....no nigerians care....we smacked you twice....thats all we care about..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Bro take it easy, na ghanaian em be.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2018
GERALD710:

Hahahaha!!!The only Nigerians in my area are usually deported two months after arrival.In fact, we and the Asians in my area have agreed on one thing.Rent out to Yemenis ,Tanzanians and Ethiopians if we cannot find Kenyans but not Nigerians. Never Nigerians.
The last Nigerian was a drug dealer.Who wants police raids in their housing units
Even in Mombasa(my home city) the Arabs and Swahilis have a ban on any West African.(Ah,the things they call you guys!!)
That is why they come to Nairobi and squeeze themselves in a backwater area called Roysambu.In Westlands,Upper Parklands and Kilimani, both African houseowners in Kilimani and Asian houseowners in Parklands are refusing to rent to anyone with an ECOWAS passport .
I actually had one deported. I simply report them to Parklands Police.
Our Police do not need evidence for an actual crime being committed. You will be deported without cause because you will be accused of cyber crime anyways

E pain am reach prick o

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2018
darfay:

E pain am reach prick o
That's actually Tasha's instrument. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2018
darfay:

E pain am reach prick o
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
GERALD710:

What does a positive or a negative trade balance have to do with anythingDoesn't the US , the UK and even here in Africa, Egypt all have negative trade balances??The question is VARIETY.What are the imports and exports made of
Kenya imports raw materials and exports agricultural products and manufactured goods.Nigeria imports foodstuff and exports almost only oil.Heck,even Egypt has a more varied trade balance.It gives an overall picture of a nation's economy.
The US may import more than it exports but a quarter of its imports are oil and a third are raw materials.The other third is manufactured goods and it is fighting China over that area.
Kenya imports Petroleum as the largest import simply because until recently, we never had any, not because of a deficiency in our economy.That alone is 33% of our imports and will change in future as we have discovered and are preparing to export our oil!!
Our Exports are a diverse mix.From tea and coffee to vehicles and pharmaceuticals to textiles and cement.We ven export petroleum products.
Nigeria exports crude and imports petroleum products.SMH!!!
As for healthcare.
Our Doctors are World Class.That is why the NHS and ESPECIALLY Canada has poached so many of them. 52% of Kenyan doctors work outside of Kenya.All of them in the West
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2254438/
That is a testament to their quality.The only people the NHS does not take from Kenya are Nurses.In fact, there is a ban on Kenyan nurses in the UK specifically at our Government's request(unless they study in the UK)
Asking why we are importing doctors from Cuba
Why is the US importing Indian doctors then?It is because the US healthcare system is poor or it is producing junk doctorsNo.It is it can AFFORD them
Kenya can afford Cuban doctors.If the Kenyan healthcare system was junk, they wouldn't have come.
Kenyan doctor's pay is at par with South Africa and Namibia as per 2017 after the last doctor's strike
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/Kenyan-doctor-s-new-pay-rival-South-Africa-Namibia-/2558-3859730-148lqr8z/index.html
We are in a position to poach your doctors actually!!! According to the Nigeria Bulletin, a doctor in the Public sector in Nigeria starts with 150,000 Naira or 43,000 Kenya Shillings the highest starting salary in some states is 240k Naira or 67,000 Kenyan shillings.
https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/how-much-do-nigerian-doctors-earn.115849/
As of 2017, Medical interns in Kenya earn sh 206,000 or 733,000 Naira as their starting salary.
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/Medical-interns-earn-Sh206-000-salary-deal/3946234-4003916-3q7nhoz/index.html
Like 6 times the starting salary.However, one has to study at a Kenyan(or specific Indian) Universities to work in the Public sector So Nigerian doctors cannot enter Kenya's public sector. Ugandans and Rwandans are free to join however so long as they intern in Kenya and pass the Board tests.

You remind me of rvp20182! Fact filled posts with verifiable sources that anyone apart from Dangotelanders can comprehend.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MduZA: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
Dangote is dominant even in South Africa.

“Essentially we’ll be buying market
share subject to stipulations/
conditions placed by the anti-
competition commission,” the source
said. Dangote’s South African unit
Sephaku is the country’s largest
cement maker.

Largest cement makers in SA...PPC and Lafarge

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Kikuyu1 is a sycophant angry How can a sane person call a post filled with newspaper articles 'fact filled post with verifiable post'

Hope all is well with Kenyans on this thread?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2018
theenchanter:
Kikuyu1 is a sycophant angry How can a sane person call a post filled with newspaper articles 'fact filled post with verifiable post'

He allows the boy rsvp to lead him by the nose.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2018
theenchanter:

All is not well bro, they drank alot of cow bloods dat's why. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2018
jaycent:
Bro take it easy, na ghanaian em be.

realy...??....then why is he talking like a kenyan ipobian....?

in that case,i apologize for the friendly fire......

kiiiiikikikikikikiki.....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2018
you kenyans are miserable fellows....do you people even know that indians still practise cast system even till today....??

if they can see their own selfs as lower cast people what do you think they think over una......?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2018
we nigerians dont even understand what cast system is....

our own cast system is money....

kiiiikikikikikikiki.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:

realy...??....then why is he talking like a kenyan ipobian....?
in that case,i apologize for the friendly fire......
kiiiiikikikikikikiki.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.