Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6250386 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Wuoche:
Nigerians you need to change. https://twitter.com/citizentvkenya/status/1169511849274040321?s=19

they are criminals everywhere
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Forget about the numbers. Kenyans drugs peddlers have been killed too. You're the highest drugs dealers in SA, no long story! grin grin

where is the evidence

let us compare the numbers as simple that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Tanzania's ladies don't lift iron like those hard ladies from our northern neighbors,no we dont have that type of breed.Ours aredesigning stuff by themselves, they are smart,soft and absolutely classy.This is Molocaho by amorete

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by carchatz: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Forget about the numbers. Kenyans drugs peddlers have been killed too. You're the highest drugs dealers in SA, no long story! grin grin

I di kwa sure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's ladies don't lift iron like those hard ladies from our northern neighbors,no we dont have that type of breed.Ours aredesigning stuff by themselves, they are smart,soft and absolutely classy.This is Molocaho by amorete

What about this Tanzanian woman Mr. Kumakazi? grin grin grin grin

[img]https://capturedbyclaire.files./2012/09/dsc_9952.jpg[/img]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by carchatz: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
You should also stop consoling yourself too. Kenyans are criminals and drug peddlers. grin the South Africans has confirmed it already. And you cannot change the fact. Kenyans are the most wicked drugs peddlers in Africa cheesy grin grin

Haba lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania

Is this the plane that has been confiscated by the brothers you liberated Mr. Kumakazi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

See you judge based on what you see on NL. It's not possible that a crucial matter like this is discussed in a public places let's say a newspaper stand and a Yoruba man will start jubliating that his fellow Igbo man has been killed. .such fellow can receive a dirty slap from even his Yoruba fellow....
Why will a Yoruba man be happy?
Why should he be happy that the numbers of Igbo are dropping?

Whatever goes on here on nairaland ends here and cannot even be extended to twitter. . What you see here is a long time feud btw the Igbo and Yoruba's just like what is happening here on this thread. . The Igbos feel the Yoruba are lazy and they singlehandedly developed lagos why the Yoruba feel they are should have taken their hardworking habits to develop their own land and they also see their claims as untrue.... so yes if the yorubas gets a point to knock them down just like the case of this xenophobia trust me they would same way you guys would gladly mock those boko haram just to spite us....and the igbos on the other hand will return the same favour if they get news on the death of a Yoruba man.
My point is that what ever you see on nairaland is not the reality. ..I see no reason to hate any tribe in nigeria and I have never witnessed tribalism except the ones that has to do with throwing insult at both respective tribes

Nairaland s likea drunk man...always speaks the truth..when you see guys spew stuff here behind their keyboards, its the truth they wanna say but can't do outside there..Go to any social media, look around an observe how folks speak what is in their heart..You can keep pretending but we know Nigeria got massive issues..Biafra never died an people who wanna talk about it are suppressed..fact.
Keep on sugar-coating stuff but reality will be the judge..once in Kenya we pretended stuff like that we paid for it (2007-2008)..Now we talk about it..You guys are tribalist to the core..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Save that advice for those kenyans and their family that was ruthlessly killed by those south africana yesterday
Ok guy show me evidence of kenyans ruthlessly killed by those south Africans yesterday as you say..stop dragging us into your silly wishful thinking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Start sympathising with those kenyan corpses and their respective families
Like i said stop dragging us into your wishful thinking..main target in S.A were Nigerians ..FACT undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Once again tell that to your kenyans in SA and while you are at that don't forget to also tell that to apple company in China and Samsung company in SA
Kenyans are not criminals in South Africa..Nigerians are..everyone knows it...i had a discussion with some foreign friends here in Kenya an i can tell for a fact many in a way support what S.A is doing to Nigerians...their opinion though not mine..Like i said, keep on deluding ya self but the reality is kinda diffrent..Your brothers spoiled your name out there a gonna take ages to correct that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Great for Tz, I guess kenyans can no longer throw shade at your progressive airline when ever you mention their failing airline grin grin grin just saying wink grin
WT heck is wrong with you Sammy..stop pretending you know much about east africa..For a fact i can tell you, ya can't (as a Nigerian ) survive in TZ ..actually Kenya is much better for ya kind than our neighbors..they don like you grin .kazikazi is just massaging your ego

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:
Hahahahaha cheesy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx0F673U_6w

Even she knows this is a neocolonialism colony grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
if it's not that Kenyan lady(i dont even know her name) its this Kenyan blogger..man let it go..ya obsessed with Kenyans.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

the report also talk of Tanzanians or Mozambicans or you just being biased

Nigerians , Tanzanians drug dealers have been killed in South Africa no Kenyan drug dealer has ever been killed in South Africa
this guy just pulls stuff from his pants...guy keeps on imaging stuff...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Meanwhile in Coonya Colony..... grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5AM99ncd4 [/url]
for Pete's sake, keep off the Kenyan lady obsession..don't you have Nigerians ladies or what...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:
funny

http://igberetvnews.com/962506/no-nigerian-was-killed-in-south-africa-presidency/

baba dont give a sh.tt..its not his cows which has been affected grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2019
This guy was right... grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2019
The guy who started all this xenophibia thing was a Tanzanian..So Nigerians just blames kazi people..They startedall ths

Here is two South African eye witness's account confirming it was Tanzanian drug dealers in Pretoria that killed the taxi driver that sparked latest xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjsMK8d-sPM
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

this guy just pulls stuff from his pants...guy keeps on imaging stuff...

they are consoling themselves

let them show us the evidence

let us compare the numbers of Nigerians killed in South Africa and Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

WT heck is wrong with you Sammy..stop pretending you know much about east africa..For a fact i can tell you, ya can't (as a Nigerian ) survive in TZ ..actually Kenya is much better for ya kind than our neighbors..they don like you grin .kazikazi is just massaging your ego
Please clarify that for me.How are they surviving in Kenya but not in Tz?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

yes they should relocate to their countries

even if they have built massive companies in South Africa like apple they should pack up and leave

if they choose to stay they should live with the consequences and they shouldn't distrurb us with cries when xenophobic attacks happen again , because xenophobic attacks will happen again and they big companies will be looted

Yes tell AVIC and other chinese and multinational companies I'm nairoslum to relocate too because of your alsaahab and constant kidnapping. ..I mean 30 children goes missing a day remember we've not even talked about tourists and foreigners. ... cheesy grin

Now should they runway when they no their lives and the ir company is at risks..I mean alsaahab can just start bombing those innocent companies you know cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
baba dont give a sh.tt..its not his cows which has been affected grin

precisely
they are only Igbos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

the report also talk of Tanzanians or Mozambicans or you just being biased

Nigerians , Tanzanians drug dealers have been killed in South Africa no Kenyan drug dealer has ever been killed in South Africa

See dude south african started killing you criminals tge first day you set foot into their colony and started peddling drugs .damn it dude just google it grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Is this the plane that has been confiscated by the brothers you liberated My husband? grin grin grin
Lady,I posted different planes there.The top pic was a dreamliner in Mumbai.then the next photo was the Tanzania's gov lawyers inside the plane which was held in SA,they were bringing the bird home yesterday evening
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

we can compare the number of Nigerian drug dealers killed in South Africa and Kenyans

when you are ready lets us start
This guy you're a Mumu ooo. There is nothing like "Numbers of Nigerian drug dealers killed in SA" Oga. But innocent Nigerians was killed too. You're just saying this out of pains because the south Africans government said you people are the biggest drug dealers in SA? Stop consoling yourself oga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Yes tell AVIC and other chinese and multinational companies I'm nairoslum to relocate too because of your alsaahab and constant kidnapping. ..I mean 30 children goes missing a day remember we've not even talked about tourists and foreigners. ... cheesy grin

Now should they runway when they no their lives and the ir company is at risks..I mean alsaahab can just start bombing those innocent companies you know cheesy cheesy cheesy

emotional rantings now

no xenophobic attacks has ever happened in Kenya

boko haram , Fulani herdsmen , kidnappings are happening in your country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

where is the evidence

let us compare the numbers as simple that
Go there and see the link I showed you. Kenyans are the biggest drug dealers in SA, fact? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Lady,I posted different planes there.The top pic was a dreamliner in Mumbai.then the next photo was the Tanzania's gov lawyers inside the plane which was held in SA,they were bringing the bird home yesterday evening

You only have two dreamliners, when one is confiscated, you only have one remaining. Don't blame me for asking.........perhaps if you had more, it would be an inappropriate question. grin grin grin grin

BTW, you didn't answer my question. How soft is this Tanzanian woman? grin grin grin

[img]https://capturedbyclaire.files./2012/09/dsc_9952.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
This guy you're a Mumu ooo. There is nothing like "Numbers of Nigerian drug dealers killed in SA" Oga. But innocent Nigerians was killed too. You're just saying this out of pains because the south Africans government said you people are the biggest drug dealers in SA? Stop consoling yourself oga grin grin

let us compare the numbers

South Africans know Nigerians as drug dealers
as simple as that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2019
carchatz:

I di kwa sure
Bombastic fool as usual grin grin you're suffering from mental disorder grin grin I thought you're dead and gone already. grin foolish scammer like you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
The guy who started all this xenophibia thing was a Tanzanian..So Nigerians just blames kazi people..They startedall ths

Here is two South African eye witness's account confirming it was Tanzanian drug dealers in Pretoria that killed the taxi driver that sparked latest xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjsMK8d-sPM
Its strange.A Tz man started but others suffered the most! Is it because we liberated them? Or is because we lead SADC? Or is due to our communism?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Go there and see the link I showed you. Kenyans are the biggest drug dealers in SA, fact? grin grin

let us compare the numbers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.