Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6199253 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

I warned you Kenyans about lying but you refused.

Meet the 2 currently most influential Kenyan female musicians. STELLA MWANGI & AKOTHEE.

I dont see no ass here eitherrrr..... braaah grin
deny all ya want but your women are like boxes...or just call the boxers... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:50pm On May 23, 2017
Kikikikikiki

I have exposed the myth about all Kenyan women being ass-ive.
If the most influential Kenyan entertainers like Lupita Nyongo, Stella Mwangi and Akothee are not 'ass-idious', then heck no Kenyan woman is.

I laugh at Kenyans in swahili and masai ....kikikikikikikiki

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 23, 2017
An Nowenuse please educate yourself with international stuff.not every is about Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2017
forgiveness:

When I told your friend NairobiWalker about the basement, regarding LéMac Tower, he disapproved and went ahead to count the basements. grin

Why didn't you rebuke him? grin

Besides, Eko Tower basement is seme and not fully basement. So, it still counts. grin

How many floors do you count seriously

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:
Kikikikikiki

I have exposed the myth about all Kenyan women being ass-ive.
If the most influential Kenyan entertainers like Lupita Nyongo, Stella Mwangi and Akothee are not 'ass-idious', then heck no Kenyan woman is.

I laugh at Kenyans in swahili and masai ....kikikikikikikiki
like i said boko haram fcked you up..ya sickly obsessed with this photo to compensate for something dude..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:55pm On May 23, 2017
Jay254:

Calabar can not beat any of those mentioned individually... They receive alot of tourist year around not due to some festivals.

Improve the image of Nigeria before dreaming of making the calabar festival to be like samba festival..
Look at you! you are equating all of Nigeria to be thesame, based on your so called image of Nigeria. I laugh at you, because you think you know us but you know nothing jaysnow. Calabar is very peaceful and serene environment, Enugu is also nice but not set for tourism like calabar, and of course foreigners do visit.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:56pm On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

True that but once they travel outside they see the world doesn't revolve around them as they believe due to ignorance and that's why ud find the ones out here acting a bit different from the ones who have never stepped out of their country ( who are the ones making the most noise on this site) smiley

And are you from Ghana?
yeah I'm a
Ghanaian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

I warned you Kenyans about lying but you refused.

Meet the 2 currently most influential Kenyan female musicians. STELLA MWANGI & AKOTHEE.

I dont see no ass here eitherrrr..... braaah grin

You are the liar here, nigerian women are box like as a general rule

Look at kenyan women like vera, huddah and corazon.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
Jay254:

23 floors. Still what I told him. grin

Is the second picture a render?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
Matatu Art culture...Inside

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 23, 2017
Jay254:

Even physical counting will tell you its 25 floors. Leave the guy alone to stick to what they want
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Even physical counting will tell you its 26 floors. Leave the guy alone to stick to what they want
i think this dudes got a group thing..forgiveness is for buildings..Adamskirt an Nowenuse (the two sisters ) are for beauty an ujinga mingi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2017
freshest4live:

Look at you! you are equating all of Nigeria to be thesame, l laugh at you, because you think you know us but you know nothing jaysnow.Calabar is relatively more peaceful and serene and foreigners do visit.

You are more ignorant that you think I am...Kenya is atourist country to some extent I can advice you...

Just like the North where Boko haram strikes in Kenya North Eastern Alshabaab strike, buts Affects tourism in the whole country including places like Naivasha,Nakuru,Mara,Kisumu... places where terrorist will never reach..

Reasons why am saying you have to improve your image..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Takes more than just brains
The brains will avail the other requirements,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Now I have a picture. Their Govnr is Dado, an Oromo. Pheww!! Devolution is a cool thing
It is. I suspect it has played a huge role in the attainment of relative peace of the county.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:04pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You are the liar here, nigerian women are box like as a general rule

Look at kenyan women like vera, huddah and corazon.

Are these women as influential as Lupita Nyongo and Stella Mwangi? Hell No!

So Kenyans still take pride in the bleaching Vera Sidika? Interesting, after all the bashing you guys have given her here.

Well, Kenyans keep off! Vera Sidika and her 'ass-state' now belongs to a Nigerian.
It is a Nigerian property grin cheesy
Kenyans can only look but cannot touch!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2017
forgiveness:

Boss your Jelousy will kill you its clearly 25floors not including the dome... Nop our finishing is same as the render...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 23, 2017
forgiveness:

Follow this thread http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1402270 and stop wasting time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2017
Muafrika2:

It is. I suspect it has played a huge role in the attainment of relative peace of the county.

Very much so

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

Are these women as influential as Lupita Nyongo and Stella Mwangi? Hell No!

So Kenyans still take pride in the bleaching Vera Sidika? Interesting, after all the bashing you guys have given her here.

Well, Kenyans keep off! Vera Sidika and her 'ass-state' now belongs to a Nigerian.
It is a Nigerian property grin cheesy
Kenyans can only look but cannot touch!
why cant the dude just go for a Naija gal

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 23, 2017
Jay254:

Boss your Jelousy will kill you its clearly 25floors not including the dome... Nop our finishing is same as the render...

Its 26 as he was told but he will drag this matter to the moon and back. surprisingly he was talking of the basement as a floor a few minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 23, 2017
mtis:

Naija men don't want boxes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:12pm On May 23, 2017
mtis:

like i said boko haram fcked you up..ya sickly obsessed with this photo to compensate for something dude..

Who told you am obsessed with that photo?

Okay, let me laugh at you Kenyans in other dialects of Swahili and Masai.

Kiakiakiakiakiakia grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Naija men don't want boxes
Like spongebob

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

Who told you am obsessed with that photo?

Okay, let me laugh at you Kenyans in other dialects of Swahili and Masai.

Kiakiakiakiakiakia grin
so what wrong with the photos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2017
Jazz Festival Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:17pm On May 23, 2017
uzzyfire:
idiot and wat was their crime was it not immigration issues did they kill ur president .mumu

Chinese people enta African countries illegally all d time . even Ghana deports Chinese people almost everyday .so who are u mocking

Get off the weed & keep off the damn drugs..... can't you read or Nigerians allergy extends to disrespect of the law or you are being naturally born stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
Nairobi concert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
More sides of Nairobi

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:19pm On May 23, 2017
mtis:

Our men are very adventurous and classy guys and not like you local champions.

We conquer all the beautiful women in the continent and in the world. They all run after us.

Can't you see the way your Vera Sidika was gushing about her Naija guy? It's not our faults that we have so much swagg and good looks.

This Nigerian guy below did not force his Kenyan babymama to reject Kenya and claim Naija on her picture. It is called infatuation! grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:21pm On May 23, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Get off the weed & keep off the damn drugs..... can't you read or Nigerians allergy extends to disrespect of the law or you are being naturally born stupid.
But what you posted had nothing to do with drugs. Kenyans also do drugs and have serious problem with corruption. Don't you see you have a serious problem, you Kenystar.Your people also cry about corruption all the time, and drugs are in high demand all over the world, and this is why some of our useless brothers succeed in marketing it.
How can you claim to be wise when you do same thing you accuse Nigeria of? Smh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

Our men are very adventurous and classy guys and not like you local champions.

We conquer all the beautiful women in the continent and in the world. They all run after us.

Can't you see the way your Vera Sidika was gushing about her Naija guy? It's not our faults that we have so much swagg and good looks.

This Nigerian guy below did not force his Kenyan babymama to reject Kenya and claim Naija on her picture. It is called infatuation! grin
dude i dont get it..why go for kenyan gals...dont you guys like have those curvy an cute gals

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.