Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206804 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 10:24pm On May 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

Yes, I like watching dNA videos. Wow! Would never have thought she was a pure West African. She's igbo too correct? I notice you can see this more with igbos.
Lol she thought she was thirty percent European grin
No, she 's not Igbo. Her and her family are Yala from Cross River state. They are closer to the Idoma of Benue state.

I don't think we should generalize the Igbo like that, there are light skintones found across Naija.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:27pm On May 27, 2017
freshest4live:

Oga calm down, when l told you l'll visit Kenya, you warned me about illegal immigrants and advised me to identify as Ghanian, no advertisement whatsoever in my honour.
Anyway l'm still in love with Kenya, and would come with genie.
Hahahahahahahaha grin. I remember o. She may get the red carpet because she's a lady, but I didn't get one either
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
shervydman:

but, we have the health insurance policy or not?

as for bursary......u really have to fight in some states.
The health insurance scheme isn't working in many states well. It's very poor
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:29pm On May 27, 2017
9jakool:

No, she 's not Igbo. Her and her family are Yala from Cross River state. They are closer to the Idoma of Benue state.

I don't think we should generalize the Igbo like that, there are light skintones found across Naija.
Lol I didn't mean light skin I meant the facial features, especially of her daughter. Oh! People from cross river are usually pretty grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:29pm On May 27, 2017
Kenyanstar:

You are very welcome to Kenya girl... there is more than Nairobi to explore.

Benefits of being in Kenya
1. 24hr electricity services
2. Cheap health care
3. Cheap transport alternatives ie, fast trains, best airport facilities & good road networks
4. Cheap education ie, free primary education, subsidized secondary education & free students loans on all universities including private.

hooo, great smiley
Buh u sure there is 24 hours electricity all over Kenya even in all the villages?
Just curious, what is the total kenyan electricity capacity in mw? That first picture tho, the road network looks very cool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:31pm On May 27, 2017
9jakool:

Yeah even Benin, urhobo, etc. Maybe to the exclusion of the ijaws though, there are light skins everywhere.
So many Yoruba's see all southerners as Igbo, especially those less acquainted with the diversity of the south south.
Dunno if fancigirl is Yoruba though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:37pm On May 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yar'uwa na. Na tambaye ki saboda in san ko ke assalin yar Kaduna ne cheesy
Ina ne a Kaduna kina zauna? Na san guraren Kaduna sosai. Keh idoma ko? Don na san cewa yan matan idoma sune suna da kyau irin naki grin. Ama in keh ba idoma ne, karki ji haushi da abinda na fada, kin ji?

Hehehe i don't write hausa very well, so manage to read my poor written hausa cheesy

Ee, kwarai da gaske ni idoma ne. Ina zauna a Barnawa a Kaduna. Kai dan ina ne? Kuma ban yarda da abinda ka fada gabadaya, kawa na tafi ni kyau, ita ma daga Benue ama ita Igede ne ba idoma. Zai dace in ka ce wei dukan mu yanmata Benue, muna da kyau smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 10:44pm On May 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

Lol I didn't mean light skin I meant the facial features, especially of her daughter. Oh! People from cross river are usually pretty grin
yes, I know what you mean.
I used to think colored eyes are only peculiar to Europeans, until I saw a few Nigerians with hazel or green eyes. Phyno has green eyes that's why he always wear shades or sunglasses to hide them. This girl also from Cross river has one hazel eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCXShA6Ddg

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:44pm On May 27, 2017
vaxx:
Can anyone answer this question. Why is nigeria goverment not offering student loan and nationwide health insurance policy?ghana an average country has all these benefit.

shooo, verily no student loans in Nigeria buh i think state governments do give student bursaries annually and depending on your state of origin, some states pay very well.
About health insurance, i think only some people who work with govt parastatals and multinational companies have access to those~~ What country are yu from?~~
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2017
freshest4live:
When l complain about the French colonial stronghold in Africa which is largely the fault of our African leaders, some take it lightly. This video from Sahara reporter Adeola in 2014, on a former Burkinabe president is quiet touching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-wLOipffY&app=desktop

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:49pm On May 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

It's not hard to have a better tourism than Nigeria. Nigeria doesn't seem to care about beauty undecided

U very correct dearie. Our country doesn't seem to give a hoot about tourism except for just one state (Cross river). It's shameful on our path i think. Everyone is interested in oil money grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 10:54pm On May 27, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah even Benin, urhobo, etc. Maybe to the exclusion of the ijaws though, there are light skins everywhere.
So many Yoruba's see all southerners as Igbo, especially those less acquainted with the diversity of the south south.
Yes you are right about that stereotyping South-South as Igbo by many Yorubas. Actually some Ijaws are also light skin. That's a very noticeable, although not universal feature of Southern Nigerians from Ondo state to Cross river state.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 11:00pm On May 27, 2017
freshest4live:

I'm Bini/Esan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2017
9jakool:

yes, I know what you mean.
I used to think colored eyes are only peculiar to Europeans, until I saw a few Nigerians with hazel or green eyes. Phyno has green eyes that's why he always wear shades or sunglasses to hide them. This girl also from Cross river has one hazel eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCXShA6Ddg
I always wondered why Phyno wore glasses. I just thought he was trying to be cool grin.
What do you think causes colored eyes?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 11:35pm On May 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

I always wondered why Phyno wore glasses. I just thought he was trying to be cool grin.
What do you think causes colored eyes?
haha nah. I too used to think that he wore those glasses because he was trying to be cool lol. i later realize I was so wrong haha. Colored eyes like hair color are simply genetic.
The second pic are Melanesians from the Pacific islands.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2017
genieluv:

Fulanis are united and smart, yes, but they are also at a disadvantage from what i see.
So, no need to hype them.
Most fulanis in Nigeria are loosing their language and culture to hausa (becoming hausanized).
I also heard that in Mali, fulanis are loosing their language and culture to Bambara, likewise in Senegal where many fulanis have adopted wolof.

I disagree a bitgrin d fulanis in cities r d ones being hausanized, despite dat, dey dominate d hausas in everytin. Most of d emirs, prominent elites and governors in most Hausa states except zamfara, are purely fulanis. The city fulanis like Sanusi, Buhari, sardauna, el rufai etc always identified demselves as fulanis not Hausa. D semi- nomadic& nomadic fulanis r Neva hausanized, some don't even understand Hausa and dos dat do r not even fluent. Even Aisha Buhari's Hausa has k-legged.

Fulanis have strong solidarity. Whenever, something happened to any of Dem in any part of Africa, dere colleagues from oda con3s will fight for them. D herdmens issue is an instance, most of dos who perpetrate d killing r not those from d region. They cud b from; Niger, Guinea, b/faso etc and d guns de have access to r brought from d neighbouring con3s.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2017
genieluv:

holly, going back through this thread.

sad
cheesy

Seems like you guys have fought and settled at different times smiley goodiiii. **** I have come across a sudanese family in Kaduna and yah those guys can easily pass for Hausas and fulanis.

Those guys told me that there are many Sudanese of Nigerian (hausa) descent and i discovered it was true.
I really can't speak for Somalis, buh Ethiopians i think, yah. A cousin of mine schooled with and befriended loads of them and looking at the photos, i think some of them can pass for fulanis.

Not really Hausas but Nigerians mostly from Borno state.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:17am On May 28, 2017
9jakool:

Yes Porto-Novo was founded by Yoruba. It was a strong vassal/ally state of Oyo. Porto-Novo is a Portuguese word meaning New Port similarly to Lagos. The original name was Ajase-Ile. The city historically accommodated many Egun/Gun migrants from the West. Till today, it also accomodates ethnic groups accross the country like Fon and others because of its official administration role.
I'll estimate that there are 2-3 million Yoruba indigines in Benin republic. I'll estimate that there are 500,000 Yoruba indigines in Togo. I'll also estimate an additional 500,000 or so Yoruba migrants from Nigeria living in those countries.

Thanks for letting me know!
Hausa has varieties too like Yoruba.
In the Akoko area of Ondo, there are dozens of "dialects" that are so far from the Standard/General Yoruba. Some of those "dialects" are so unique that an average Oyo man can't even pick up 10% or even 5% of some of them. In Akoko, each town speaks its own "dialect"which maybe completely different from the next town over. Language isn't even the most unifying factor for Yoruba. i think it's shared history, beliefs, origin, and strong attachment to Ile-Ife

Okay. Interesting.

Do you consider Egun and Ajashe people to be yorubas? Some claim to be yorubas, others reject yoruba identity. What do you think?

You once said that Yorubas are not united by language but origin. Apparently, The Awujale of Ijebu once said that Ijebu people do not have Oduduwa roots. Many Ondo and Lagos towns also have Edo origins and not Ife origins. Many Ilorin people have fulani/nupe origins. What can u say? I think yoruba unity is more or less based on language (central yoruba) than culture or origins (i may be wrong though)

And in Akoko axis of Ondo, there are many towns there that still speak native Edo languages, even though they now speak yoruba as a 2nd language, as i heard. Are you aware?

Do you consider Itsekiris as yorubas?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:26am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Lmao <<true>> African americans and their ruddy mouths grin. Tho, not all of them talk like that i think, it is mostly those that grew up in those their hoods. Hav met with some who really beahve well n are very cultured.. I suspect their middleclass peeps.
Do yu live in the states?

Kk seems like we love same artistes cheesy. I also love Ghanaian Fuse odg and Lethal bizzle and South African Cassper nyovest like hellllll.

Buh my best of all remains this Ivorian singer 'Serge Beynaud', do you know him? He is currently ranked as the best francophone artiste in Africa, he beat Fally Ipupa and Dj arafat to the last awards. I also find him to be the most handsome African artiste. smiley shocked

Fuse Odg and Lethal bizzle are British citizens of Ghanaian origin. They are not based in Ghana but UK.
I like their music too.

I also like Serge Beynaud. Do you understand french? Cos he sings only in French.
Have you watched/listen to this music of his? I think this is one of his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm1TLNpDsVc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:33am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

hooo, great smiley
Buh u sure there is 24 hours electricity all over Kenya even in all the villages?
Just curious, what is the total kenyan electricity capacity in mw? That first picture tho, the road network looks very cool.

Kenya is beautiful, but they have terrible eyesores, more terrible than Nigeria's.
Dont let them make you believe that the country is all that, cos it's not.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:34am On May 28, 2017
9jakool:

haha nah. I too used to think that he wore those glasses because he was trying to be cool lol. i later realize I was so wrong haha. Colored eyes like hair color are simply genetic.
The second pic are Melanesians from the Pacific islands.

yes I know of them, but aren't they Austronesians?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:36am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

hooo, great smiley
I don't think its everywhere.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:41am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Hehehe i don't write hausa very well, so manage to read my poor written hausa cheesy

Ee, kwarai da gaske ni idoma ne. Ina zauna a Barnawa a Kaduna. Kai dan ina ne? Kuma ban yarda da abinda ka fada gabadaya, kawa na tafi ni kyau, ita ma daga Benue ama ita Igede ne ba idoma. Zai dace in ka ce wei dukan mu yanmata Benue, muna da kyau smiley

Kinyi kokari mana. Nima ban iya rubuta hausa sosai kamar wadanda aka koya masu a makaranta.

Toh, na yarda, duk yanmata Benue kunada kyau. Kinyi farin chiki yanzu? cheesy
Ni dan Jos ne, ama nayi girma a Kudu. Kin taba zauna a Jos? Kuma ni dama, ina ce wei Idoma da igede dukansu daya ne, ko bahaka ba?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:23am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Lmao <<true>> African americans and their ruddy mouths grin. Tho, not all of them talk like that i think, it is mostly those that grew up in those their hoods. Hav met with some who really beahve well n are very cultured.. I suspect their middleclass peeps.

Kk seems like we love same artistes cheesy. I also love Ghanaian Fuse odg and Lethal bizzle and South African Cassper nyovest like hellllll.

Buh my best of all remains this Ivorian singer 'Serge Beynaud', do you know him? He is currently ranked as the best francophone artiste in Africa, he beat Fally Ipupa and Dj arafat to the last awards. I also find him to be the most handsome African artiste. smiley shocked
but you mentioned fally ipupa ooo.have you listened to his latest song #eloko-oyo?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArtanK(m): 1:28am On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:

I've always wondered. How did Al shabab start?

They're an extreme off-shoot of the Islamic Courts Union (ICU) who briefly ruled the South Central regions in 2006-2007. They became disgruntled over how their leader Sharif Ahmed, signed a deal with the west + other allies to end the wars and support the transitional government. Sharif Ahmed became president and they went rogue, declaring the entire Somali population hostile Kuffars. This is the argument they use to justify the people they kill.

Wikileaks proved that they've got many international backers, mostly in the Gulf states. This is not really surprising considering how many terrorist organisations those countries support worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 2:08am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

He is very handsome shocked! Can't believe I haven't heard of him but now I do and I need to listen! Yes I do, but even middle class BA have a hint of it its weird.
Which awards are we talking about?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 2:16am On May 28, 2017
ArtanK:

They're an extreme off-shoot of the Islamic Courts Union (ICU) who briefly ruled the South Central regions in 2006-2007. They became disgruntled over how their leader Sharif Ahmed, signed a deal with the west + other allies to end the wars and support the transitional government. Sharif Ahmed became president and they went rogue, declaring the entire Somali population hostile Kuffars. This is the argument they use to justify the people they kill.

Wikileaks proved that they've got many international backers, mostly in the Gulf states. This is not really surprising considering how many terrorist organisations those countries support worldwide.
Oh, I see. They were happy being in control thanks to the Chaos and didn't want peace. Not surprised, the unmah seems corrupted. I've heard similar with Boko Haram and Iran

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:07am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

hooo, great smiley
About the electricity let me put it this way.... the national power supplier KPLC is complimented by a semi private entity KENGEN that generates electricity. The total generated capacity in the national grid is around 3000MW is supplemented by other independent sources. Like the border town Busia & Malaba outsource its power from Jinja Uganda.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:15am On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Kenya is beautiful, but they have terrible eyesores, more terrible than Nigeria's.
Dont let them make you believe that the country is all that, cos it's not.
Dont mislead her because of mere jealousy & the need to maintain an ego massage. Most Nigerians who have had the opportunity to visit Kenya on this Nairaland forum all have a positive & different tale from your biased opinion. Jealousy is indeed a Nigerians best companion.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:29am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

hooo, great smiley
Kenya might have its shortcomings but it can not be in comparison to Nigeria at any given level.... I can take the initiative to atleast give you an informed picture of Kenya & its progress.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:32am On May 28, 2017
Kenyanstar:

About the electricity let me put it this way.... the national power supplier KPLC is complimented by a semi private entity KENGEN that generates electricity. The total generated capacity in the national grid is around 3000MW is supplemented by other independent sources. Like the border town Busia & Malaba outsource its power from Jinja Uganda.
Kenya electricity import from Uganda is now 32& (not only for border town)
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Kenya-power-imports-from-Uganda-now-rise-32-per-cent-/2560-3371112-12t3q0e/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:32am On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Okay. Interesting.

Do you consider Egun and Ajashe people to be yorubas? Some claim to be yorubas, others reject yoruba identity. What do you think?
Egun are not Yoruba, however many are so close and intertwined with Yoruba that some claim Yoruba. Ajase people are Yoruba of Anago subgroup. Ajase also has a significant Egun population. Many Eguns have taken on Yoruba cultural/religious spectacles like egungun.

You once said that Yorubas are not united by language but origin. Apparently, The Awujale of Ijebu once said that Ijebu people do not have Oduduwa roots. Many Ondo and Lagos towns also have Edo origins and not Ife origins.
Lol, that's just a myth that was invented him. It's not recognize in Yoruba mythology or by ifa. Most Ijebus don't even believe it. Ijebus have their own quarters in Ile-Ife. Obanta, the first Awujale led his people from Ile-Ife. When did Obanta became a Sudanese name? The Awujale likely made up the Sudan lies because he's a muslim. Come see the reaction of many Ijebus in the comments below lol.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/06/25/ijebus-are-from-sudan-awujale-insists/
Many Ilorin people have fulani/nupe origins. What can u say? I think yoruba unity is more or less based on language (central yoruba) than culture or origins (i may be wrong though)
Nupes in Ilorin don't typically claim Yoruba. The very few Fulani that claim Yoruba are mixed. Also I've been to Ilorin countless of times and I didn't see that many Fulanis even with its reputation. Ilorin is Yoruba as it gets. I saw more Nupe than Fulani. For every Fulani I saw, there were 4 Nupes. I'm going to say with confident that Ilorin is 95% Yoruba. Yes, I still think Yoruba identity is based on origin more. By central Yoruba, I know you are referring to the Standard/common Yoruba. Central Yoruba actually refers to centrally located dialects like Ife, Ekiti,Akure Igbomina, and Ijesa. The common Yoruba language is actually based on the Western varieties like Oyo and Ibadan. Yes, the standard Yoruba helps unite Yoruba together, however it's not the sole cause of unity. The Itsekiri did not adopt it despite their language being closer to Yoruba than some Akoko communities. Why? Itsekiri don't claim direct descendant from Ile-Ife unlike most Akoko people. This is why I don't think it's just language alone, origin has a lot to do with it.
And in Akoko axis of Ondo, there are many towns there that still speak native Edo languages, even though they now speak yoruba as a 2nd language, as i heard. Are you aware?
Most towns in Akoko don't speak Edoid languages. Many like Arigidi, Erusu speak a distinct language that is not exactly Edo or Yoruba, but has many similarities with Yoruba. TB Joshua for example is from Arigidi speaking community of Akoko and he's Yoruba as it gets. Some towns like Ikare Akoko(largesrt city in Akoko), Akungba and Oka Akoko speak a Yoruba dialect close to Owo or Ondo. There are some towns that speak Okun and Ekiti Yoruba dialects. There are other languages like Ukaan, Ahan, and Ahere etc. These languages are still very close to Yoruba and contain some elements of Yoruba. You also have your Edoid languages like Ukue and Ehueun in Edo speaking communities like Ipe Akoko, Epinmi. Many Edoid speaking communities have dual origin of Edo and Ife. Yes, every everyone speak the general Yoruba language to communicate with each other. Most towns in Akoko, have the Yoruba obaship political system, many celebrate Yoruba festivals as well as their own, they also practice the general Yoruba religious beliefs. Akoko community is very diverse but most identify as Yoruba.
Do you consider Itsekiris as yorubas?
I can't answer that exactly. Many Yorubas say Itsekiris are Yoruba. Eastern Yorubas like Ijebu, Remo, Ondo, and Ilaje will say they have no trouble understanding Itsekiri people. Ijebus like to say Itsekiri speak an old Ijebu language. Itsekiri often consider Ilaje as brothers and Ilaje is the closest Yoruba dialect to Itsekiri. Itsekiri have various origin myths many of which points to Yoruba origin. I've heard that some Itsekiris like Jakpa have a close affinity with Yoruba people.

Btw What Hausa dialect do you speak?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.